Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,232
Pageviews Today: 350,825Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,079
03:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WOW>..Watch this beaut.. Watch As A Flustered Steve Mnuchin Erupts At Maxine Waters In Chaotic Hearing

RichardHead
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 67281939
United States
04/09/2019 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WOW>..Watch this beaut.. Watch As A Flustered Steve Mnuchin Erupts At Maxine Waters In Chaotic Hearing
busy ditch maxine at it again..

Right out of the gate on Tuesday, it was obvious that today's grilling of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin by Maxine Waters and the House Financial Services Committee would lead to fireworks. Waters used her first question to ask Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin whether he would comply with a Democratic request for copies of six years of the president’s personal and business tax returns by Wednesday's deadline.

The answer, not surprisingly, was no: “I want to acknowledge we have received the request,” Mnuchin said, dancing around any solid commitment but repeating the jist of testimony he provided at another hearing earlier Tuesday. “As I said before, we will follow the law.

[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]
Roman Stone
MyPillowModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 76287002
United States
04/10/2019 12:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: WOW>..Watch this beaut.. Watch As A Flustered Steve Mnuchin Erupts At Maxine Waters In Chaotic Hearing
Good stuff to watch. Heck, he was being nice. I think the rest of us would have told her off.
“I’m the wall that progress ran into"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76627313
04/10/2019 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WOW>..Watch this beaut.. Watch As A Flustered Steve Mnuchin Erupts At Maxine Waters In Chaotic Hearing
He should have told her that people are requesting her and her daughters tax returns.

Then tell her he cannot go into an ongoing investigation.
RichardHead  (OP)

User ID: 67281939
United States
04/10/2019 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good stuff to watch. Heck, he was being nice. I think the rest of us would have told her off.
 Quoting: MyPillow

She is PATHETIC... rotten to the CORE>.. and SHE represents the United States?

Picture her sitting next to Ben Franklin, Jefferson, General Washington..oy vey..
Roman Stone

GLP