Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,519 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 370,471
Pageviews Today: 582,043Threads Today: 218Posts Today: 3,572
06:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HEALING/STRESS RELIEF technique will NOTICEABLY start dropping your anxiety/stress level in LESS THAN 60 seconds. Easy, quick test

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

User ID: 75852361
United States
05/26/2019 04:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HEALING/STRESS RELIEF technique will NOTICEABLY start dropping your anxiety/stress level in LESS THAN 60 seconds. Easy, quick test
"Dear friends in Sarasota, you MUST experience a treatment with Michelle Ann Giambra of Suncoast Jin Shin Jyutsu. It was amazing. Her intuition is just perfect and it manifested in a great relaxation of both my body and soul. Terrific!"

Lauren Wood, Sarasota

[link to suncoastjsj.com]
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
05/30/2019 01:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: HEALING/STRESS RELIEF technique will NOTICEABLY start dropping your anxiety/stress level in LESS THAN 60 seconds. Easy, quick test
"Michelle is a gifted soul. Her intuitive and kind spirit have made her a much sought after practitioner of Jin Shin Jyutsu. Her presence alone is calming and balancing, but it all goes to a deeper level once she begins the work. I feel beyond fortunate to have her here in my Sarasota community, as each session leaves me feeling lighter, freer, and happier."

Jamie Coffey, Sarasota

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
05/30/2019 04:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
"I just wanted to let you know how different this week's session was for me. Usually after (my sessions) I find myself in a deep healing mode and need to go home and rest to let the healing continue. But this week I felt quite energized when I got up from the table, and this continued right through the day, which included teaching an evening class and yesterday, too! I have not felt the need to lie down and rest from time to time (especially after a class), as has been the norm for a while. Today is my day off, so I'm having a nice relaxing time, doing only what I want to do :)) but I still feel energized and mentally alert! Looking forward to next week's session."

S.S., Sarasota

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
05/31/2019 05:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
"As a healing arts professional I am always looking for new things that may help my clients as well as myself! When Michelle told me she practiced Jin Shin Jyutsu, I was very interested in trying it and was not sure what to expect. After my treatment, I found that I was totally relaxed and had a sense of well-being. The best way to describe it is that I felt like my body was in Balance! The work is subtle, but Powerful and opens channels to allow the body to do what it needs. I slept very well that evening and awoke completely refreshed. I think this work can be of value to many in need of help in opening up the natural ability of the body to heal and balance itself! Thank you Michelle for showing me this work!"

John A. Gantt, LMT

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/01/2019 10:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
"While packing for vacation, I strained my lower back. Two days into the trip I could barely walk without suffering great pain. That was when I went to Michelle for a Jin Shin Jyutsu treatment. She worked on me for about an hour that morning and I really didn't know what to expect, or even if it would make a difference, but at this point I was willing to try anything. When I stood up after the treatment,there was still a little soreness in my back, but it was not nearly as bad as it was before. The rest of the day, I went sightseeing. I walked or stood almost the entire day. As I was driving home that evening I realized that my back no longer hurt. It was amazing! I did not have any further pain for the rest of the trip. I know that it was Michelle and her Jin Shin Jyutsu treatment that made the difference (and saved my vacation!). I only wish that I lived close enough to Michelle to receive treatments from her on a regular basis."

Kim Thompson, RN

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51712919
United States
06/01/2019 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The following is much easier and works faster and never needs to be repeated.

Just stop GIVING a fuck!!

LAUGH at all the DOOM and all the SHIT..and thank GOD and MEAN it that your miserable life here with its pointless routine will not last forever.

Accept the fact that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about you..they never really have..and they never really will..and when you die..you go through the door the same way you came in..naked..cold..and utterly ALONE!!!

Thats LIFE..get the fuck OVER it..and be greatful that you will soon die and not have to not try to give a fuck anymore.

Live each second as though it was your last...and when some stupid cunt gives you the flip in traffic...take satisfaction that soon he will be rotting happily in a hole with some landfill somewhere. Look at those who piss you off as DOOMED...just walking peices of meat and bone looking for somwhere to lie down and ROT...because my friend..thats exactly what YOU are..just some fly attractant looking for a good place to set up shop and feed some maggots.

So..cheer up..enjoy what miserable pointless existense you have left..STOP giving a fuck..and be glad you will be dead soon..and it will all be over..except for the sreaming in hell for eternity bit..IF you are into that. If not..you will simply not exist...wont that be fun?

Remember the last time you didnt exist?..you spent several million eons happily wasting time not existing..and did it bother you at all??..no...so why the fuck should it bother you again??

So..GET the fuck over it...FUCK the world..its DOOMED..everything IN it is DOOMED..and soon it will all fade into a meaningless memory remebered by no one..for all die..all are doomed..and no one will remeber you..who you were..or what you did..and even if they did..they would not GIVE a fuck.

There..I hope I have cheered you up some.

Now..turn on the news..and watch the doom...and lighten up a bit. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77562157

The army was fucked up the day u joined and it will be fucked up the day u retire. Soldier on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159767
United States
06/01/2019 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
DERP
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/01/2019 09:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
"I found Michelle's gentle and precise application of this healing art to be unexpectedly effective...I could definitely sense how powerfully she embraces and trusts her understanding and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu."

David Deckert, M.D.

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/02/2019 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Revitalizing is a word I associate with Jin Shin Jyutsu. During the treatment, I can feel stress lowering, my body feels quiet, and soothed."

Dona K, Retired Executive Assistant

rewind
Militant Bitch

User ID: 77690605
United States
06/02/2019 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
that's nice
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/03/2019 06:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Michelle introduced me to Jin Shin Jyutsu over 10 years ago. It has become an inseperable part of my life physically and spiritually. I am who I am through the healing, harmony and clarity I have found through aligning myself to the natural from within. Jin Shin Jyutsu has been an integral part of this journey. Michelle's wonderful guidance, treatments and insight have been invaluable to a life better lived. Thank you, Michelle for all you have done."

Susan Ellebruch, Artist/Owner Whirlwind Pottery

TheOracle'sCookie

User ID: 76948143
United States
06/04/2019 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I just wanted to let you know how different this week's session was for me. Usually after (my sessions) I find myself in a deep healing mode and need to go home and rest to let the healing continue. But this week I felt quite energized when I got up from the table, and this continued right through the day, which included teaching an evening class and yesterday, too! I have not felt the need to lie down and rest from time to time (especially after a class), as has been the norm for a while. Today is my day off, so I'm having a nice relaxing time, doing only what I want to do :)) but I still feel energized and mentally alert! Looking forward to next week's session."

S.S., Sarasota

Quoting: davidnv

Sweet! So glad this is going well for you.

I tried that exercise and I'm amazed to let you know
that it DID work for me. I was really skeptical since
it sounds so totally simple...But...SOMETIMES SIMPLE
IS THE BEST!

Thanks, I get lots of headaches being -RH blood type
(we are generally very sensitive to solar and space
weather due to the difference in electrical value with
the Schumann Resonance...so this is going to help me
a great deal with the sun "acting up!")

cheers
O'sCookie
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/05/2019 06:24 AM

Report Abusive Post

S.S., Sarasota

Quoting: davidnv

Sweet! So glad this is going well for you.

I tried that exercise and I'm amazed to let you know
that it DID work for me. I was really skeptical since
it sounds so totally simple...But...SOMETIMES SIMPLE
IS THE BEST!

Thanks, I get lots of headaches being -RH blood type
(we are generally very sensitive to solar and space
weather due to the difference in electrical value with
the Schumann Resonance...so this is going to help me
a great deal with the sun "acting up!")

cheers
O'sCookie
 Quoting: TheOracle'sCookie

Beautiful! Thanks for the feedback.

hf
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/05/2019 06:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
"What I look forward to when Michelle gives me a Jin Shin Jyutsu treatment is that I become aware of small bursts of relaxing energy being released throughout my body. By the end of the treatment I feel completely relaxed, at peace, and refreshed.

Another aspect of JSJ that I like is when Michelle gives me "self help" exercises that I can do myself at home to revitalize my energy and sense of wellbeing. I especially like the various finger holds I can use to ward off worry, fear, anger, sadness, and pretense.

Often while sitting and watching television in the evening I find myself unconsciously hooking my left hand over my right shoulder like a coat hanger and this little JSJ habit seems to release my body and mind of all pressures and concerns from my day and I can fall asleep very easily every night."

Linda B, Retiree

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/05/2019 09:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
"I had the good fortune to be able to experience Michelle Giambra's Jin Shin Jyutsu expertise some years ago, to alleviate pain I had in my back. Apart from the work that she did with me over a series of sessions, what has served me so well over these many years, is the self-help aspect of this work. It has allowed me to maintain a state of equanimity."

Dr. M.P., PhD

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/06/2019 06:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
"I have to admit, I didn't think that this was going to 'work,' but halfway through the session, I felt something start to happen. The pain in my shoulder is significantly reduced. This morning I couldn't even put on my belt, now look at the range of motion in my arm. This is amazing!"

Anonymous

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/06/2019 02:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Most of my life, I was out of tune with my body. I was not breathing freely, my feet and back ached, and I had little energy to enjoy life. Jin Shin Jyutsu helps to lift burdens and stress and gives me a sense of renewed vitality."

Anonymous

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77708881
Ireland
06/06/2019 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The following is much easier and works faster and never needs to be repeated.

Just stop GIVING a fuck!!

LAUGH at all the DOOM and all the SHIT..and thank GOD and MEAN it that your miserable life here with its pointless routine will not last forever.

Accept the fact that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about you..they never really have..and they never really will..and when you die..you go through the door the same way you came in..naked..cold..and utterly ALONE!!!

Thats LIFE..get the fuck OVER it..and be greatful that you will soon die and not have to not try to give a fuck anymore.

Live each second as though it was your last...and when some stupid cunt gives you the flip in traffic...take satisfaction that soon he will be rotting happily in a hole with some landfill somewhere. Look at those who piss you off as DOOMED...just walking peices of meat and bone looking for somwhere to lie down and ROT...because my friend..thats exactly what YOU are..just some fly attractant looking for a good place to set up shop and feed some maggots.

So..cheer up..enjoy what miserable pointless existense you have left..STOP giving a fuck..and be glad you will be dead soon..and it will all be over..except for the sreaming in hell for eternity bit..IF you are into that. If not..you will simply not exist...wont that be fun?

Remember the last time you didnt exist?..you spent several million eons happily wasting time not existing..and did it bother you at all??..no...so why the fuck should it bother you again??

So..GET the fuck over it...FUCK the world..its DOOMED..everything IN it is DOOMED..and soon it will all fade into a meaningless memory remebered by no one..for all die..all are doomed..and no one will remeber you..who you were..or what you did..and even if they did..they would not GIVE a fuck.

There..I hope I have cheered you up some.

Now..turn on the news..and watch the doom...and lighten up a bit. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77562157

cruiseclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77708881
Ireland
06/06/2019 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me your words of wisdom for the burning hell part. Lol
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/08/2019 06:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
“I have tried many things to help heal myself in dealing with fibromyalgia. There have been therapies that helped some, but the final piece of the puzzle was experiencing Jin Shin Jyutsu. The improvements with/after each treatment with Paul the first year were remarkable. My daily life improved and I experience less pain.

Although the changes after a treatment are not so dramatic as they were at first, I am maintaining a better quality of life than before Jin Shin Jyutsu. The best part of Jin Shin Jyutsu is that some of the techniques I can do myself, and am able to help rebalance my body myself between treatments. A therapy that teaches self help cannot be underestimated, and Paul is a master at using and teaching Jin Shin Jyutsu.”

Cindy H – Trumansburg, NY

[link to rpaulmoore.org (secure)]
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/09/2019 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
“Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ) has changed (improved) my life. As many people today, I am busy juggling work home and school. Life can get stressful.

JSJ helps me be calm and focused. I start my day with some self-care techniques that I learned from Paul, and then schedule occasional sessions with him when life has been really crazy. After a session, I feel rested and ready to return to enjoying life.”

Pam C – Trumansburg, NY

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/09/2019 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
“I have received several Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ) sessions from Paul over the last few years. They have each helped me to feel more grounded and at peace in my body. I feel more connected to myself and able to be more active in my life after I’ve had a treatment.

The effects accumulate for several days after a session and become more noticeable as I go through my daily life. After a treatment I often feel more centered and balanced with an inner strength that gives me renewed confidence. Paul is gentle and respectful in his approach, explains what he is doing when asked, is focused and interested. A Jin Shin Jyutsu session with him is a healing experience.”

Irma G – Ithaca, NY

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73106316
United States
06/09/2019 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I keep yawning so when does it stop. Seriously, I have yawned at least 7 times. Now 8.
musashi777

User ID: 77699218
Canada
06/09/2019 10:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yawned within ten seconds.Good trick!

bump

Last Edited by musashi777 on 06/09/2019 10:12 PM
Lunaverde
User ID: 77409930
United States
06/09/2019 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or to induce the yawn
Just look at yourself
In the mirror
And start faking
Yawning ...
Very soon the yawning
Becomes authentic
And yes deep
Healing
Takes place
When most relaxed
Digital mix guy

User ID: 77324125
United States
06/11/2019 05:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bump Bump
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/11/2019 09:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
I keep yawning so when does it stop. Seriously, I have yawned at least 7 times. Now 8.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73106316

Sounds like your body really needed that. Our bodies have such an amazing innate intelligence, huh?
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/12/2019 07:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Or to induce the yawn
Just look at yourself
In the mirror
And start faking
Yawning ...
Very soon the yawning
Becomes authentic
And yes deep
Healing
Takes place
When most relaxed
 Quoting: Lunaverde 77409930

Yes - i guess that could work too, but maybe not as quickly. Also, the different Jin Shin Jyutsu hand positions help to activate different body nerve pathways that are uniquely therapeutic.
davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/12/2019 11:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
“When Paul and I met about 20 years ago, we were both in corporate America, but we both were searching for something more. Paul trained in acupuncture and I became a massage therapist, but the searching continued. Then Paul called and told me that he had found the modality that he had been looking for- Jin Shin Jyutsu. He gave me a session and I was convinced.

Charlotte G, Ph.D., LMT – Danbury, CT

davidnv  (OP)
General Discussion

United States
06/13/2019 06:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
I use JSJ daily for the lift it gives to my body, emotions and spirit. It makes life just a little more possible. But on two occasions the results were quite remarkable. The first was a sudden urinary tract infection complete with blood in the urine and sharp pain.

Luckily, I was scheduled for a JSJ session. After the 45 minute session which used the Urinary Bladder function flow, the blood in the urine and 90% of the pain was gone. By morning, I was completely fine with no medication.

Charlotte G, Ph.D., LMT – Danbury, CT

GLP