Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,514 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 57,551
Pageviews Today: 79,660Threads Today: 20Posts Today: 367
12:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

On Trump: "Whatever You Can Imagine A Human Doing On The Evil Side, He Is Capable Of"

OverTheTop
User ID: 76550302
United States
04/20/2019 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
On Trump: "Whatever You Can Imagine A Human Doing On The Evil Side, He Is Capable Of"
"DONNY DEUTSCH: Whatever you can imagine a human doing on the evil side, he's capable of. That's why this stuff, I'm telling you this, the level -- the depths that this man is capable of doing, that to me, this was sprinkles. I'm just being honest. "

[link to www.realclearpolitics.com (secure)]

Do these idiots even hear themselves anymore?

They've pushed their agenda so hard, for so long and so over the top that their mission has crashed and burned, it's irrevocably failed.

Their integrity is absolutely destroyed. They've literally tried every angle and failed to bring this President down.

What's left? Nothing.

What are they going to do now, daily public yearnings for his death?
BBQ BOY™

User ID: 71292324
United States
04/20/2019 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: On Trump: "Whatever You Can Imagine A Human Doing On The Evil Side, He Is Capable Of"
poocaso
"Never underestimate the pain of a person. In all honesty, everyone is struggling. Just some people are better at hiding it than others."

Everyone has to work out their own salvation.

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77561180
United States
04/20/2019 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: On Trump: "Whatever You Can Imagine A Human Doing On The Evil Side, He Is Capable Of"
Donny DOUCHE, the known liar and backstabber (not Trump, the other Donny).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77572854
United States
04/20/2019 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
"DONNY DEUTSCH: Whatever you can imagine a human doing on the evil side, he's capable of. That's why this stuff, I'm telling you this, the level -- the depths that this man is capable of doing, that to me, this was sprinkles. I'm just being honest. "

[link to www.realclearpolitics.com (secure)]

Do these idiots even hear themselves anymore?

They've pushed their agenda so hard, for so long and so over the top that their mission has crashed and burned, it's irrevocably failed.

Their integrity is absolutely destroyed. They've literally tried every angle and failed to bring this President down.

What's left? Nothing.

What are they going to do now, daily public yearnings for his death?
 Quoting: OverTheTop 76550302

hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76658155
Romania
04/20/2019 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Even gangsters have morals; they have ethics, they have a code, and you know, when you give somebody your word that’s all you have is your word, especially in that world. This guy, he doesn’t even know what that means.”
[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Romania
04/20/2019 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The orange man will get an orange jumpsuit, free accomodation and regular oil change sideways
Anonymous Coward
Romania
04/20/2019 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
"White House officials have tried to pressure U.S. immigration authorities to release detainees onto the streets of 'sanctuary cities' to retaliate against ... political adversaries."
"Speaker Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco was among those the White House wanted to target ... The administration also considered releasing detainees in other Democratic strongholds."
[link to www.axios.com (secure)]

The orange man will get an orange jumpsuit, free accomodation and regular oil change sideways
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77456980
United Kingdom
04/20/2019 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
"White House officials have tried to pressure U.S. immigration authorities to release detainees onto the streets of 'sanctuary cities' to retaliate against ... political adversaries."
"Speaker Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco was among those the White House wanted to target ... The administration also considered releasing detainees in other Democratic strongholds."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76658155

I guess you are beneath the political genius of this tactic.
Anonymous Coward
Romania
04/20/2019 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76658155

I guess you are beneath the political genius of this tactic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77456980

Actually, the genius is De Niro: “Even gangsters have morals; they have ethics, they have a code, and you know, when you give somebody your word that’s all you have is your word, especially in that world. This guy, he doesn’t even know what that means.”
[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

GLP