United States
04/21/2019 06:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HE has risen...happy, blessed Easter
Jesus has raised from the dead!!!!

Enough said!

Happy Easter
NO! My name is NOT spelled wrong. Grab a dictionary.
Peace, Love & Prayers
God bless America
And YES. I am a nurse!

SIDE NOTE- I find articles everywhere and post what I think GLP would like to know.
I do not necessarily believe or endorse some articles I find.
So do not bash the messenger
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77559499
Canada
04/21/2019 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HE has risen...happy, blessed Easter
He has risen indeed.
Happy resurrection day to you as well!
God bless.
abeliever
Members

User ID: 77427875
France
04/21/2019 07:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
AMEN!!

hf
Ohio chic  (OP)

User ID: 77574747
United States
04/21/2019 07:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
He has risen indeed.
God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77559499

Thank You
The wars been won
Peace, Love & Prayers
God bless America
And YES. I am a nurse!

SIDE NOTE- I find articles everywhere and post what I think GLP would like to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23253858
United States
04/21/2019 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is risen indeed!
Happy Easter
Ohio chic  (OP)

User ID: 77574747
United States
04/21/2019 07:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Praise the King!!!!!!
Peace, Love & Prayers
God bless America
And YES. I am a nurse!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76996620
Australia
04/21/2019 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise the King!!!!!!
 Quoting: Ohio chic

If you kneeled before Jesus. He would kneel along with you, asking, “why are we kneeling, should we all stand up together or stay down here”.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77579440
Germany
04/21/2019 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
where is he?

also, do you realize your av picture makes you look like you are a cam whore and sitting there naked?

is that considered "christian" behavior? lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77414639
United Kingdom
04/21/2019 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christ is risen indeed.
Hallelujah.
A happy and blessed, peaceful Easter to all.
Prayers for the slain and injured in Sri Lanka.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77579440
Germany
04/21/2019 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise the King!!!!!!

If you kneeled before Jesus. He would kneel along with you, asking, “why are we kneeling, should we all stand up together or stay down here”.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76996620

lol

right?
BBQ BOY™

User ID: 71292324
United States
04/21/2019 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Easter!
"Never underestimate the pain of a person. In all honesty, everyone is struggling. Just some people are better at hiding it than others."

Everyone has to work out their own salvation.

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/21/2019 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise the King!!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76996620

"At the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus (the) Christ is Lord."
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/21/2019 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christ is risen indeed.
Hallelujah.
A happy and blessed, peaceful Easter to all.
Prayers for the slain and injured in Sri Lanka.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77414639

Yes and Amen.
"Keep in mind that if the world hates you, it hated me first."
NOLAangel

User ID: 77174443
United States
04/21/2019 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
He'sRisen2

He'sRisen3
TheLordsServant

User ID: 77579660
United States
04/21/2019 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
heisrisen
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
Michael.

User ID: 68467244
United States
04/21/2019 08:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yahushua (Jesus the Messiah) was the Firstfruit, he was resurrected on Firstfruits.

If you do anything today at least read;

Paul 1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?

31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77186566
United States
04/21/2019 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Behold

The Power of God
NOLAangel

User ID: 77174443
United States
04/21/2019 08:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Praise the King!!!!!!

Amen!

hf angel star
pgmarkz

User ID: 77429663
United States
04/21/2019 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Enough said!

Happy Easter

Yes, and Amen!
He has risen indeed!
Thank God for Jesus!

peace-in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77319407
United States
04/21/2019 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Easterhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77572266
United States
04/21/2019 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Behold

The Power of God
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77186566

Ba! Ba! Ba! Ba! Ba!

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76989381
Canada
04/21/2019 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Enough said!

Happy Easter

bumpbumphfbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64065828
United States
04/21/2019 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
He has risen indeed.
God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77559499

hesright

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70106550
United States
04/21/2019 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually all the scientific evidence shows clearly that Jesus did not die on the cross, but was drugged so as to appear dead, then brought to Joseph's newly purchased tomb, where some of his followers used herbs and antoiments to heal his wounds as best as possible. He walked out of the tomb, but was still in a lot of pain, that's why he told Mary not to touch him. He then made his way to Kashmir and India. Stop believing the lies the orthodox church tells you, it's crucial for the spiritual growth of humanity that we move past the dogma and see the truth. Jesus was a man, had a wife and kids, and although he was obviously highly evolved, still had worldly issues. That was the point, to show that normal every day people can can live like he did. The church lies to you so that Jesus gets put on a pedestal so that you worship him instead of taking his life as a real world example of how to live. He also studied for many years (the wandering in the desert years, another church lie) with Buddhists. They have records of him there is monasteries high in the mountains. His uncorrupted teachings actually mirror Buddhism closely, and he was vegetarian.
In this day and age, it is only willful ignorance that keeps humanity down in the spiritual dark ages, right where the church wants you to be. Wake up, look up, stop worshipping and start thinking for yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77095110
United States
04/21/2019 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amen and Happy Easter!
TheLordsServant

User ID: 77579660
United States
04/21/2019 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually all the scientific evidence shows clearly that Jesus did not die on the cross, but was drugged so as to appear dead, then brought to Joseph's newly purchased tomb, where some of his followers used herbs and antoiments to heal his wounds as best as possible. He walked out of the tomb, but was still in a lot of pain, that's why he told Mary not to touch him. He then made his way to Kashmir and India. Stop believing the lies the orthodox church tells you, it's crucial for the spiritual growth of humanity that we move past the dogma and see the truth. Jesus was a man, had a wife and kids, and although he was obviously highly evolved, still had worldly issues. That was the point, to show that normal every day people can can live like he did. The church lies to you so that Jesus gets put on a pedestal so that you worship him instead of taking his life as a real world example of how to live. He also studied for many years (the wandering in the desert years, another church lie) with Buddhists. They have records of him there is monasteries high in the mountains. His uncorrupted teachings actually mirror Buddhism closely, and he was vegetarian.
In this day and age, it is only willful ignorance that keeps humanity down in the spiritual dark ages, right where the church wants you to be. Wake up, look up, stop worshipping and start thinking for yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70106550

NONSENSE

Thread: The Resurrection Argument That Changed a Generation of Scholars - Gary Habermas

No people in the Bible have been proven to have NOT existed.

No places in the Bible have been proven to have NOT existed.

No events in the Bible have been proven to have NOT have happened.

God...the Father..exists, as does His Son Yeshua.

The Bible covers 4000+ years of their interaction with mankind.

Hundreds of people AND thousands of places mentioned in it are proven to exist.

And there is not one single shred of evidence OF ANY KIND that actually DISPROVES anything in the Bible.

Thread: Updated - New Videos / Evidence of the Biblical Exodus in Saudi Arabia - Hebrews / Mt Sinai More

Thread: Sodom Gomorrah Admah - Video & Photographic Evidence of Biblical Destruction Brimstone

Thread: Have you ever witnessed a Miracle? I have, more than once. Post it here, if so. I'll start...

Thread: Testimonies of Miracles Angels etc...proof of God / Yahuah & Son Jesus / Yeshua
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75154673
United States
04/21/2019 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf banana2 banana2 ana broccoli banana speedbanan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72056920
United States
04/21/2019 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70106550

NONSENSE

Thread: The Resurrection Argument That Changed a Generation of Scholars - Gary Habermas

No people in the Bible have been proven to have NOT existed.

No places in the Bible have been proven to have NOT existed.

No events in the Bible have been proven to have NOT have happened.

God...the Father..exists, as does His Son Yeshua.

The Bible covers 4000+ years of their interaction with mankind.

Hundreds of people AND thousands of places mentioned in it are proven to exist.

And there is not one single shred of evidence OF ANY KIND that actually DISPROVES anything in the Bible.

Thread: Updated - New Videos / Evidence of the Biblical Exodus in Saudi Arabia - Hebrews / Mt Sinai More

Thread: Sodom Gomorrah Admah - Video & Photographic Evidence of Biblical Destruction Brimstone

Thread: Have you ever witnessed a Miracle? I have, more than once. Post it here, if so. I'll start...

Thread: Testimonies of Miracles Angels etc...proof of God / Yahuah & Son Jesus / Yeshua
 Quoting: TheLordsServant

I'm sorry, but you are just a servant of the church...not of the creator. Btw, your very first link pretty much disproves itself. You clearly have not done any unbiased research, I bet you just go into a search engine and click only on stuff that sounds good to you. The fact of the matter is, you are behind the curve. More and more people are rejecting the status quo of religious b.s., and the truth is coming slowly into the light. I'm not saying the bible is all lies, but it's a mix of half truths and warped interpretations...not even counting what was omitted. The church, especially the early Christian church, had an agenda, and believe me...it wasn't for the greater good of mankind.
I hope you figure this all out before you pass on, so you can forgive yourself for spreading lies all your life, and also so you can rectify with those who have believed your dogma. I sincerely wish you luck, and no hard feelings. Sometimes you gotta hit bottom before you make your way up.
anonymous coward
User ID: 76076258
United States
04/21/2019 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well you can't keep a good man down.
CUB4DK

User ID: 77502242
Canada
04/21/2019 12:09 PM