Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,837 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 468,102
Pageviews Today: 765,403Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 4,841
09:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How WoUlD the AnomalY Take Over the earth, and estaBlish himself as the universal sOvereigN!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72299469
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How WoUlD the AnomalY Take Over the earth, and estaBlish himself as the universal sOvereigN!
freedom and Dumbmocracy I mean Democracy and the so call free market is a deception and an exploitative system ...

A proper planetary government base in meritocracy and dictatorial absolutes will be best for your progress ....

Quoting: LuciferQuetzalcoatl(SUN)

As I said...Madman talking about madman taking madman as examples of their own mad perspective on the things which are mad by definition.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How WoUlD the AnomalY Take Over the earth, and estaBlish himself as the universal sOvereigN!

The majority of the REAL elite will submit to him, for that is the natural thing to do....!

And those that dont, well the masses will consume them as food..!!

Will truth be his sword?
 Quoting: xenophon

Only an madman would want to be on top of this Mad World.
And these people are mad, and are projecting their phantasies and mindset.Easily sold to other mad folks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72299469

you do not get it...he does not want to control this world...this world does not exist...he is training to rule the universe...this is a training simulation...you will not exist in the future...when the game console gets unplugged...lol
 Quoting: THe UnToUcHaBLe 717 (101) 77558438

hahahha

That is called doubling down,.

Universe? hahahha..
LuciferQuetzalcoatl(S​UN)  (OP)

User ID: 12702162
United States
04/22/2019 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
freedom and Dumbmocracy I mean Democracy and the so call free market is a deception and an exploitative system ...

A proper planetary government base in meritocracy and dictatorial absolutes will be best for your progress ....

"Behind your thoughts and feelings,
there stands a mighty ruler.
An unknown sage – whose name is Self."

— Nietzsche

THe UnToUcHaBLe 717 (101)
User ID: 77558438
United States
04/22/2019 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
ask yourself one question...what God would allow a child to be raped...Matthew 19:14 ESV / 40 helpful votes
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.
...hence proves this is not allowed in the universe...but it will be allowed in a simulation for training...hence the reason you cannot leave this place...just like first person shooter...dont leave the boundary of the game...think morons..lol
xenophon

User ID: 77584002
Australia
04/22/2019 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
How exactly would TPTB step aside and allow him to rule in this vision of yours?

Hard to see that ever happening without mass arrests and/or mass culling

Who would round them up and pull the trigger if necessary?

The majority of the REAL elite will submit to him, for that is the natural thing to do....!

Will truth be his sword?

And these people are mad, and are projecting their phantasies and mindset.Easily sold to other mad folks.

I'd like to see the world give birth to humans who know they are divine multidimensional beings of energy and consciousness instead of brainwashed degenerate slaves and doormats

Probably the wrong planet for that but one can dream or fantasize, the more the concept is out there the higher the chance for it to manifest
the 3rd shaking
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ask yourself one question...what God would allow a child to be raped...Matthew 19:14 ESV / 40 helpful votes
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.
...hence proves this is not allowed in the universe...but it will be allowed in a simulation for training...hence the reason you cannot leave this place...just like first person shooter...dont leave the boundary of the game...think morons..lol

It is completely irrational to think like that.

But..religion is effective opium.
United States
04/22/2019 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

has anyone left this place...but can you see the universe...can you see the moon...can you see the stars...can you see the sun...with your technology at the level it is at...why can you not leave....fool...lol
United States
04/22/2019 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
no one has never left this place...and you do not see anything weird about that fool...lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77507618
United States
04/22/2019 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

You know from a perspective in the frequency ranges you use to communicate not just meaning, but also sound. Do your cells understand words? lol

When you use the WORD government...dictatorial. you shot yourself on the back.

I can use internal psychophysiology Trigger too

You know alien03
United States
04/22/2019 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
no one has never left this place...and you do not see anything weird about that fool...lol

you are capable of seeing ufo ...come and go of which you cannot identify...which proves one is capable of leaving here...why has no one from this planet ever left here...lol
United States
04/22/2019 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
and not only cant the so called powerful leave...they have built underground bunkers...they had us thinking they have the best of the technology...but they are going underground ...you moron...lol
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will truth be his sword?

I'd like to see the world give birth to humans who know they are divine multidimensional beings of energy and consciousness instead of brainwashed degenerate slaves and doormats

Probably the wrong planet for that but one can dream or fantasize, the more the concept is out there the higher the chance for it to manifest

I would like that people understand they are just people.
Nothing more nothing less.
All that thinking..we are divine bla bla is big part of the problem.
Dreaming, fantasising, escapism..

Creates great art.But in real terms it is stuff of cowards unable to deal with the reality.
People simply treat each other and environment like trash.

There is no mystery in that.It is behaviour we are used to.Addicted to it.Coded into it.

My two cents.

Fate of Mars would be repeated here.
Only this time..no mo sequel prequel.

The End.

But then again I do not wish for that.It is just inevitable conclusion that comes up after observation.

United States
04/22/2019 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will truth be his sword?

As he ends the 3 Abrahamic religions who have restrain the truth human psychic and the energy of the specie...the truth insight of the human being will be reveal to all....than and only than they will be teach by him and many of you the truth so they may learn their own divinity...and the multidimension of reality itself ..

Last Edited by LucifeRApollo on 04/22/2019 10:33 PM

— Nietzsche

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

has anyone left this place...but can you see the universe...can you see the moon...can you see the stars...can you see the sun...with your technology at the level it is at...why can you not leave....fool...lol

Why would I leave?Or stay?
Who cares..Do you know moment of your birth? Why would you worry about moment of your death?
It is irrelevant.

Why would you bother with it?

Wasting your time. If that approach was solution problem would be solved long ago.
Sorry..Evidence proves you wrong.

United States
04/22/2019 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
How exactly would TPTB step aside and allow him to rule in this vision of yours?

Hard to see that ever happening without mass arrests and/or mass culling

Who would round them up and pull the trigger if necessary?

Will truth be his sword?

There is on other way the specie will give the earth to him, but only by recognizing the truth that his entire being represents...

— Nietzsche

United States
04/22/2019 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who cares..Do you know moment of your birth? Why would you worry about moment of your death?
It is irrelevant.

Wasting your time. If that approach was solution problem would be solved long ago.

why worry about death when you know it is coming...to die proves this a simulation...why would a god create just to watch it be destroyed...you are a fool...you think this shit is real...and when you wake and the clock say 5 in the morning tomorrow...that god someone told you the truth ...lol

United States
04/22/2019 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The left and the right, the republican and democrat political parties are in reality control by one single group of people behind the scenes....

When you vote you are only legitimizing your own slavery and you are acknowledging your foolishness....

They control you by manipulating the media...and just as they fool you with this so call democracy they also fool you with Jesus and the Allah ….

Because they control both system of left and right system when you vote and elect anyone, you are simply choosing what they wanted anyway...

If you were smart you will not vote...

NOt would you participate in their militaries so they can use you to murder your fellow men, not for human rights and democracy but for stealing resources of other nations so a few can become even wealthier than they are already are...

— Nietzsche

United States
04/22/2019 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The left and the right, the republican and democrat political parties are in reality control by one single group of people behind the scenes....

When you vote you are only legitimizing your own slavery and you are acknowledging your foolishness....

They control you by manipulating the media...and just as they fool you with this so call democracy they also fool you with Jesus and the Allah ….

Because they control both system of left and right system when you vote and elect anyone, you are simply choosing what they wanted anyway...

NOt would you participate in their militaries so they can use you to murder your fellow men, not for human rights and democracy but for stealing resources of other nations so a few can become even wealthier than they are already are...

Nationalism, patriotism and heavy religiosity are very effective control system ….so effective that you die to protect them...

— Nietzsche

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is irrelevant.

why worry about death when you know it is coming...to die proves this a simulation...why would a god create just to watch it be destroyed...you are a fool...you think this shit is real...and when you wake and the clock say 5 in the morning tomorrow...that god someone told you the truth ...lol

Man you are given life.
What is done with it.Begins with parents.

I don't care..But that is my thing.
You do..And I respect that.

But if we have arguments exchange opinions.I will not pander to your feelings just because I like you.But to my own reason and experience.And have peace with yours and with what ever conclusion or lesson I might get or learn.

United States
04/22/2019 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nationalism, patriotism and heavy religiosity are very effective control system ….so effective that you die to protect them...

Wars are not about human right and democracy, they are about profit....!

— Nietzsche

xenophon

User ID: 77584002
Australia
04/22/2019 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will truth be his sword?

Creates great art.But in real terms it is stuff of cowards unable to deal with the reality.

There is no mystery in that.It is behaviour we are used to.Addicted to it.Coded into it.

My two cents.

The End.

But then again I do not wish for that.It is just inevitable conclusion that comes up after observation.

Divine is just a label, the least relevant thing to focus on. We are spirits who manifest in temporary human form. This is fact. The physical world is a temporary manifestation of spirit and ether. That is reality, those who remember and have experienced our true nature know this without a doubt. Nothing to do with religion or belief system
the 3rd shaking
United States
04/22/2019 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what you are saying is ...a God would create watch it be destroyed and continue to create knowing every creation is headed for destruction...would it make since for a painter to paint a beautiful tapestry just to have it lit on fire right after as if he never painted it...that would be the stupidest creator in the universe...unless you are training and this is a simulation...wow...you really think the universe would allow this ish...no wonder it is only on this planet...because the universe allows it...lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77457095
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, Lucy.

I'm the One Who Dreams.

Thank you for your kindly words.

I just dropped by to say this.

I'm your huge fan and your postings have helped me to recover long lost memory.

I feel sorry to see you being ridiculed by a whole bunch of random people who are bashing you for no reason.

I know you're speaking the truth.

I give you my blessing to have good things occur in your life.

Gods bless you.
United States
04/22/2019 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is irrelevant.

Man you are given life.
What is done with it.Begins with parents.

I don't care..But that is my thing.
You do..And I respect that.

But if we have arguments exchange opinions.I will not pander to your feelings just because I like you.But to my own reason and experience.And have peace with yours and with what ever conclusion or lesson I might get or learn.

your learning has nothing to do with my advancement...there is no such process as one for all when it comes to learning...those who know excel... those who do not fall behind...just because you have the idea that a god would waste its time is your problem...how all knowing is that...lol
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

My two cents.

The End.

Divine is just a label, the least relevant thing to focus on. We are spirits who manifest in temporary human form. This is fact. The physical world is a temporary manifestation of spirit and ether. That is reality, those who remember and have experienced our true nature know this without a doubt. Nothing to do with religion or belief system

Yes.
But just think how Irrational is to spend one life, dreaming about some other life.

As I said
It begins with upbringing.
And problems of this civilisation, way of living and mutual relationships lays there. With the parents and upbringing.
And then comes..multitude of such families creating societies.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
What and who created prostitution?

Woman or man desire?

What makes secret societies popular?
Secret knowledge? Or desire of secrecy?

Those leading you.
Have studied you for ages.
They are simply giving in to your desires.

Taking them out.Would be unjust.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kapish?
United States
04/22/2019 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

My two cents.

The End.

Yes.
But just think how Irrational is to spend one life, dreaming about some other life.

As I said
It begins with upbringing.
And problems of this civilisation, way of living and mutual relationships lays there. With the parents and upbringing.
And then comes..multitude of such families creating societies.

dreaming about another life...first this life would have to be real...ok...if this life is real...tell me this...how are you capable of having intuition and psychic telepathy of which knowing something that has not happened yet...but eventually happens later exactly the way you spoke it...how are you capable of knowing the future or have some ability to see unforeseeable understand to see what has not been seen yet...fool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77457095
Netherlands
04/22/2019 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what you are saying is ...a God would create watch it be destroyed and continue to create knowing every creation is headed for destruction...would it make since for a painter to paint a beautiful tapestry just to have it lit on fire right after as if he never painted it...that would be the stupidest creator in the universe...unless you are training and this is a simulation...wow...you really think the universe would allow this ish...no wonder it is only on this planet...because the universe allows it...lol

I'll tell you the truth.

This world was created to serve a purpose.

It's divided in good and evil concept by the design.

When there's more evil than good, a protector is sent.

His name is Vishnu and his avatars have saved the world multiple times in the past.

Now we're living in Kali Yuga and the protector's name is Kalki.

I can tell all of you more about the truth, but I don't want any of you to dodge Hell by learning that truth.
United States
04/22/2019 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll tell you the truth.

This world was created to serve a purpose.

It's divided in good and evil concept by the design.

When there's more evil than good, a protector is sent.

His name is Vishnu and his avatars have saved the world multiple times in the past.

Now we're living in Kali Yuga and the protector's name is Kalki.

I can tell all of you more about the truth, but I don't want any of you to dodge Hell by learning that truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77457095

get lost klown

GLP