The sixth is already here... time to get drunk
Pooka

User ID: 36721404
United States
05/05/2019 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroids Thread - Destination: Hall of Fails
Nope, not bugged out. MK Jeep...just updated title.

Sooo...its the big night. The last night.

I have no more news.

We will see if this can be filed in the Hall of Fails Tuesday. I want to hope it will be.

My kids, sensitives, are acting out of character today. No comments though.

I havent dreamed or felt anything, myself.
 Quoting: StormyNights

Good to see you again, OP. Curious your kids are out of character today.

I did go shopping and found some lovely things to put away for meals. Also extra salt because though I don't generally use it, I understand it has lots of other uses and would be a great barter tool. Also picked up quite a few more items for the large first aid kit I'm making for the car.

Most of it is still in the car as bringing it in is very difficult and painful for me, so I will hope to get it later, and then tuck most of it away in an antique trunk out of sight of prying eyes.

One thing I just could not do today is fill up with gas, and I hate that! Only have half a tank and that's almost out of gas for me! Need to be always prepared in case of tsunami or whatever. Will hope to be able to do so tomorrow.

Reminding preppers to have cash on hand - in smaller bills - in case everything goes to pot. Cards won't work if grid down, so what's in the bank will simply stay there. If somebody has something you just have to have, and it's only seven dollars, but you only have a tenner - you'll pay the tenner just to get it. So - small bills and the more the better. Greedy people will not realize for some time that money will do them no good, and will be after all they can accumulate. Use that to your advantage, but early on.
Prayer is the most powerful force on earth.

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln

I sign all karma given. Would that those giving it to me followed suit.
Mkjeep

User ID: 24338353
United States
05/05/2019 09:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
The sixth is already here... time to get drunk
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77610630

I’m gonna go get a beer . Maybe I won’t have to work tomorrow dasbier
"Be like water my friend”- Bruce Lee
I hate you

User ID: 77619205
United States
05/05/2019 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
:RSgaythrd1:
God like productions or God like politics. Hard to tell these days..
Mkjeep

United States
05/05/2019 09:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nope, not bugged out. MK Jeep...just updated title.

Sooo...its the big night. The last night.

I have no more news.

We will see if this can be filed in the Hall of Fails Tuesday. I want to hope it will be.

My kids, sensitives, are acting out of character today. No comments though.

I havent dreamed or felt anything, myself.
 Quoting: StormyNights

Good to see you again, OP. Curious your kids are out of character today.

I did go shopping and found some lovely things to put away for meals. Also extra salt because though I don't generally use it, I understand it has lots of other uses and would be a great barter tool. Also picked up quite a few more items for the large first aid kit I'm making for the car.

Most of it is still in the car as bringing it in is very difficult and painful for me, so I will hope to get it later, and then tuck most of it away in an antique trunk out of sight of prying eyes.

One thing I just could not do today is fill up with gas, and I hate that! Only have half a tank and that's almost out of gas for me! Need to be always prepared in case of tsunami or whatever. Will hope to be able to do so tomorrow.

Reminding preppers to have cash on hand - in smaller bills - in case everything goes to pot. Cards won't work if grid down, so what's in the bank will simply stay there. If somebody has something you just have to have, and it's only seven dollars, but you only have a tenner - you'll pay the tenner just to get it. So - small bills and the more the better. Greedy people will not realize for some time that money will do them no good, and will be after all they can accumulate. Use that to your advantage, but early on.
 Quoting: Pooka

Always good to remind people with basic advice. hf
Mkjeep

United States
05/05/2019 09:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: I hate you

cupofjoe
Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: I hate you

cupofjoe
 Quoting: Mkjeep

I'd be glad to pour! You are about to

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72973289
United States
05/05/2019 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's the real reason why aircraft carriers have been deployed to the south, get them out of the way of doom.
Mental Case

User ID: 77620784
United States
05/05/2019 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

---------

Dang! I was on a half tank today & itching to get home...but stopped & filled up the tank.
If I am going to be damned...I am going to be damned for who I really am!
PugTard
Thread Thrasher

User ID: 76420184
United States
05/05/2019 09:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
For once, I have full tanks of gas in all vehicles!!!! But nowhere really to go?
Are we there yet?

"So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too" Jeff Spicoli

"Don't take any wooden nickels" Pugtard
Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dang! I was on a half tank today & itching to get home...but stopped & filled up the tank.
 Quoting: Mental Case

Good for you, Mental Case! Always best to stay filled. Wish you could come and do mine. I just cannot walk to pay, walk back to vehicle, pump, walk to get change. I'm walked out with two shops today. Can't force what won't work.

Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
For once, I have full tanks of gas in all vehicles!!!! But nowhere really to go?
 Quoting: PugTard

Under the circumstances, be glad you are not forced to go anywhere! Let's hope that continues! Prices for gas will continue to raise as we approach summer, so be proud of yourself for being all filled with less expensive fuel!

Fluffy Pancakes

User ID: 56427314
United States
05/05/2019 09:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Pooka, your quote looks like u hugged yourself, lol. hf

How so? I just see saying I sent her a big hug. No?

The quote in your post, under it it says pooka for her post. Don’t really matter , I just got confused.

Well, hugs back at y'all!

hug

I'm going to watch the sky tonight. Might even have a little camp fire.

Nature is yelling, so it's very nice.
Things are bad enough, there is no need to make anything up. ~Fluffy

"Never interrupt an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Quercitin and zinc...Get it. Take it.

Visit howbad.info...If you took the shot, for sure.
Mkjeep

United States
05/05/2019 10:09 PM

Report Abusive Post

The quote in your post, under it it says pooka for her post. Don’t really matter , I just got confused.

hug

Quoting: Fluffy Pancakes

Cool, I ran the electric for a homemade water pump/ filter for my pond and got the pump set. I needed to circulate the water in it soit doesn’t stagnate . No fish in it yet, tons of frogs and turtles though, we go sit out and just watch them. It’s been neglected for years and we finally cleaned it out and are working to make a pond / garden of sorts. Oh we do have one big mud skipper fish, musta walked over from the lake across they street.
Dustybunny

User ID: 77311004
United States
05/05/2019 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well we will have to see if world leaders go underground tomorrow or not. Watch for the appearance or lack thereof of those in the top of the continuity of government chain. If they are all absent from their usual finger pointing and limelight tomorrow it may be real.
“You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.” - Nikola Tesla
Mkjeep

United States
05/05/2019 10:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well we will have to see if world leaders go underground tomorrow or not. Watch for the appearance or lack thereof of those in the top of the continuity of government chain. If they are all absent from their usual finger pointing and limelight tomorrow it may be real.
 Quoting: Dustybunny

putin-thiss
Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dustybunny

Would anyone agree with me that they've made arrangements so their absences will not be apparent? Recorded things in advance and otherwise made arrangements to appear as though they are having a normal day? That's what I always expected they would do, anyway.

Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

hug

Quoting: Fluffy Pancakes

Don't know if somebody missed their hug - started with one for you, Miss Fluffy, and then became strange. I know I attempted to hug MKJ as well.

So now - hugging everybody too! Maybe that will cover it!

Campfire, watching the sky - heavenly! Enjoy bigly!!!

Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool, I ran the electric for a homemade water pump/ filter for my pond and got the pump set. I needed to circulate the water in it soit doesn’t stagnate . No fish in it yet, tons of frogs and turtles though, we go sit out and just watch them. It’s been neglected for years and we finally cleaned it out and are working to make a pond / garden of sorts. Oh we do have one big mud skipper fish, musta walked over from the lake across they street.

What a heavenly place you have! Love ponds! Will your turtles become the large kind? Such fun to watch any size! And to hear the wonderful frogs, even bullfrogs with the deep voices. Hope none of this is interrupted by an asteroid or anything else!!

What's a mud skipper fish? What do they skip? Could he have moved himself that way?

Mkjeep

United States
05/05/2019 10:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

What a heavenly place you have! Love ponds! Will your turtles become the large kind? Such fun to watch any size! And to hear the wonderful frogs, even bullfrogs with the deep voices. Hope none of this is interrupted by an asteroid or anything else!!

What's a mud skipper fish? What do they skip? Could he have moved himself that way?

Not sure how big the turtles will get, a lot of babies right now. Tons of small frogs and a couple of huge bullfrogs. The mud skipper actually walks on land . He comes up on the edge of the bank or hangs out on the lily pads.
[link to en.m.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Pooka

United States
05/05/2019 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not sure how big the turtles will get, a lot of babies right now. Tons of small frogs and a couple of huge bullfrogs. The mud skipper actually walks on land . He comes up on the edge of the bank or hangs out on the lily pads.

Is it what we would call a salamander? Might search one and see if it looks right.

Truth Reaper

User ID: 75872431
France
05/05/2019 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're not evolving so I'm hoping nature takes it's course. Survival of the fittest is natural.
I lost my apathy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77298941
Canada
05/05/2019 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
Truth Reaper

France
05/05/2019 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're not evolving so I'm hoping nature takes it's course. Survival of the fittest is natural.
 Quoting: Truth Reaper

feelings112
I lost my apathy.
Truth Reaper

France
05/05/2019 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'll have a civil war before one of these pipe drama doom fucking things happens.
I lost my apathy.
Truth Reaper

France
05/05/2019 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're taking my voice. I don't like that shit!
I lost my apathy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77600791
Denmark
05/05/2019 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth Reaper

France
05/05/2019 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let the stars be on my side and fuck the world! IDGAF
I lost my apathy.
Mkjeep

United States
05/05/2019 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

Is it what we would call a salamander? Might search one and see if it looks right.

Not really, a buncha of different ones. The one here looks like a bullfrog, big google eyes, sucker looking mouth and two large fins in front that it walks with. Rest of body looks like a fish
Plato

User ID: 77134059
United States
05/05/2019 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
dontpanic

Seriously though, it would be pointless.

Have your mental prep, be right with your friends and family. Store some canned food, life straw. Spare towel.
sub veste, invenimus in homine. Sub hominem, invenimus ejus nucleus.

GLP