Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,566 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,211,482
Pageviews Today: 2,126,481Threads Today: 805Posts Today: 16,130
10:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How to prepare for the 2030 Great Reset (weather tech) or 2040 Pole Shift (EMPCOE;Phoenix)

CopyNinja87  (OP)

User ID: 66414404
United States
12/05/2019 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How to prepare for the 2030 Great Reset (weather tech) or 2040 Pole Shift (EMPCOE;Phoenix)
I will not tell you where I am taking my family, but the navy map showing the aftermath of the cascadia, Yellowstone, and San Andreas fault impact areas is helpful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67439938
Australia
12/05/2019 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How to prepare for the 2030 Great Reset (weather tech) or 2040 Pole Shift (EMPCOE;Phoenix)
I will not tell you where I am taking my family, but the navy map showing the aftermath of the cascadia, Yellowstone, and San Andreas fault impact areas is helpful.
 Quoting: CopyNinja87

How is a pole shift possible on a flat earth?
CopyNinja87  (OP)

United States
12/05/2019 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty much the entire east section of the US is at a low elevation, so avoid it.
TheOracle'sCookie

User ID: 76948143
United States
12/06/2019 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if you saw this, OP. If you don't want it
posted just delete it. This is Dr. Dunning speaking on
the Douglas Vogt "Reset Cycle" and pole shift. Very good
graphics and explanation.

[link to youtu.be (secure)]
FairUSE
14 Minute duration. Posted 11-2019

cheers
O'sCookie
CopyNinja87  (OP)

United States
12/06/2019 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.yellowmaps.com]
Broose
Beach

User ID: 78071257
United States
12/11/2019 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 24th; alignment of Earth, Venus, Jupiter. Nov
25th the lightning on Sun. Nov 26 new moon.
December 11th; alignment of Earth, Venus, Saturn.
December 12th; alignment of Sun, Mercury, Mars, full moon.
CopyNinja87  (OP)

United States
12/14/2019 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 24th; alignment of Earth, Venus, Jupiter. Nov
25th the lightning on Sun. Nov 26 new moon.
December 11th; alignment of Earth, Venus, Saturn.
December 12th; alignment of Sun, Mercury, Mars, full moon.
 Quoting: Broose

Lmao
CopyNinja87  (OP)

United States
12/15/2019 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iron Sky the coming race

On Netflix

Puts things in perspective
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77941423
Argentina
12/15/2019 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

How is a pole shift possible on a flat earth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 67439938

this, lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76981664
Canada
12/19/2019 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only 2 days left!!!!5a
Giselle22

User ID: 77853077
United States
12/20/2019 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Less than a month left!!!

[link to youtu.be (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76956597

I got banned by Brian and Mia.

But the threat remains.

The news going around is this pole shift may actually be a drawn-out grand solar minimum.

Prepare for any possibility, but time is moving absurdly fast. Something is definitely coming.

Be prepared to get away from big cities and get your loved ones to high ground. Stock up on food and seeds, you will need to grow your own food. Get a gun to defend yourself.

Peace.

Just curious, WHY DID BRIAN & MIA BAN YOU?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78266173
United Kingdom
12/21/2019 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pole Shift

If you guys want to know the truth, don’t waste time arguing with me. I know how confused you ppl are due to the media/propaganda out there. I have done intensive research and figured it all out. If you keep checking the same sources on the news or YouTube they won’t tell you much because you don’t know how they all connect together.

Ready? Here it is.

The pole shift is coming by winter of this very year. Technically, it is a worldwide reset cause by plasma, but there’s no need to get too deep because it would take eons to explain in ways you guys would understand. Just know that a catastrophe similar to the pole shift is coming, and to prepare.

Get food, water, make a bug out bag. That’s a good start. Then we can go on from there.

Do not argue the validity of what I’m saying. Just consider yourselves lucky that you found my post.

I see you have changed you thread title.

Oringally you claimed the pole shift was coming today.

Fail.
BUNKERED UP
User ID: 78094329
Canada
12/21/2019 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys I’m on my last bit of signal!!!

Headed to a 8000 foot cave somewhere in utah!

So far no plasma arching can be seen however I have some bad gas from all the refried beans!!!

Haven’t checked this thread in a few months!!! Hope everyone prepared I’m gonna be in a cave for 2 years while this passes over!!!

Have I missed any news !!???bump

See all you survivors on the other side of flat earth!!!!

Doomtards We ride alien11
CopyNinja87  (OP)

United States
12/24/2019 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
They banned me because I was unwilling to follow their appointed leaders.

Regardless of timing, you know something is coming. Best to prepared.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78280006
12/24/2019 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beware: Holy Water in American and European churches may contain poison, acid or sulfur
[link to godlike.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76550230
United States
01/01/2020 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy new year op.
CopyNinja87  (OP)

User ID: 72537753
United States
01/01/2020 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy new year op.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76550230

Thanks, you too.

It may take awhile for the disasters to reach your city. But preparation is key to survival. The temperature extremes will only get wider as the plasma light shrinks in its coverage area. Best to not be caught off guard like everybody else. Neighbor will turn against neighbor. Even brother against brother.
TripleReiki
User ID: 51411370
United States
01/07/2020 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy new year op.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76550230

Thanks, you too.

It may take awhile for the disasters to reach your city. But preparation is key to survival. The temperature extremes will only get wider as the plasma light shrinks in its coverage area. Best to not be caught off guard like everybody else. Neighbor will turn against neighbor. Even brother against brother.

Being an old timer, I know this winter is different. "normally" in January, it is raining, cloudy, cold. Right now today (and yesterday) hardly any clouds in the sky, no rain, but of course very cold. And of course there are a few token chemtrails being laid.

I am bracing our family for the big wildfires that will surely come in my area this year. I think I can assume that this coming summer will not only be more scorching, but an even worse tinderbox.

I am northern cali, foothills, just under 1000' elevation, but within hiking distance, there is a tall hill approx 400' high.

Oh, and happy new year.
CopyNinja87  (OP)

User ID: 76520102
United States
01/07/2020 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
That’s why I’m planning to camp out in the desert. A natural firebreak.

Don’t forget to store your guns in cases to protect from the elements. And a bandolier for your shotgun. I always have that ready in my trunk.

Easy to cook meals include pancake mix and Mac and cheese mix. Just add water and heat.

Bamboo nunchucks are good for self defense with proper training. They are concealable, unpredictable, and have longer range than a knife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78094329
Canada
01/08/2020 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

New video from cult leader Mia

There is something really wrong with this woman
TripleReiki

User ID: 51411370
United States
01/08/2020 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78094329

Whether something is wrong or not with her, it is downright retarded to steal other peoples work and act like it was their own.

For that, the plag craphead should be sued for that.
Fluffy Pancakes

User ID: 51470453
United States
01/08/2020 04:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

Whether something is wrong or not with her, it is downright retarded to steal other peoples work and act like it was their own.

For that, the plag craphead should be sued for that.
 Quoting: TripleReiki

There's also something very wrong with coining a phrase (EMPCOE) and getting so hacked off over people using it that you put hours of effort into complaining about it.

Especially with the apocalypse coming and all.

I didn't watch the Jay whatever's video, but I suffered through the 3 hours of BAL and his faulty date calling. Someone should suggest he call all the days. But keep it to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. That way he'll be right one out of 7 times.

And yes, I do think a pole shift is fairly imminent. Anytime within the next decade for sure. And if I'm wrong, I will be happy.
Things are bad enough, there is no need to make anything up. ~Fluffy

"Never interrupt an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Quercitin and zinc...Get it. Take it.

Visit howbad.info...If you took the shot, for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78162781
Canada
01/08/2020 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
shitty human beings wanting to be paid to share info about coming catastrophes
get a friggin job like everybody else
Giselle22

United States
01/08/2020 05:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh...Mia & Brian are so profound, NOT. They themselves are using other people's work.

Brian & Mia DO NOT CREDIT THEIR SOURCES.

One of their source is Dr. Claudia Albers, PHD in physics.

The reality is what Mia & Brian are doing is they use FEAR to join their site with their alleged self preservation information.
CopyNinja87  (OP)

User ID: 72639325
United States
01/08/2020 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

They overcharge for information and continually extend their “final deadline”. I’ve learned all I need from them to survive. It’s up to me now to make things work. If I die, I die. But I won’t beg them for anything.
The channels shown in their video are just ppl spreading the message. They’re not plagiarizing. It’s just a popularity contest with them.
CopyNinja87  (OP)

User ID: 72639325
United States
01/08/2020 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh...Mia & Brian are so profound, NOT. They themselves are using other people's work.

Brian & Mia DO NOT CREDIT THEIR SOURCES.

One of their source is Dr. Claudia Albers, PHD in physics.

The reality is what Mia & Brian are doing is they use FEAR to join their site with their alleged self preservation information.
 Quoting: Giselle22

Exactly. You shouldn’t put a price tag on saving lives. I’m not being paid to write this thread. I just want to do it.
Giselle22

United States
01/08/2020 05:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you. You have given great information. I took notes.
Giselle22

United States
01/08/2020 05:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Giselle22 on 01/09/2020 10:04 AM
CopyNinja87  (OP)

User ID: 77671191
United States
01/08/2020 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So this alleged crisis is CYCLICAL. Yet most are unaware of the timeline.

Since man is so easily distracted, man cannot see the signs nor prepare the people of the world.

From this thread, it seems as though only places that are safe are high altitude locations with caves.

In ground bunkers would be swallowed up by liquefaction of the earth.

But these high altitude locations would they have to be about 4 miles above sea level? That leaves only one location in Alaska, Denali.

If we lower to 2 miles above sea level that leaves many more locations.

[link to simple.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Several questions, OP...

How does the 33 degree parallel figure into the EMPCOE? If it does?

The line with least plasma activity.

Mere survival during EMPCOE would mean extreme survival afterwards? Correct?
Society starting from nothing with little to no innovations. Food growth would be difficult as the earth plunges into a deep freeze.

So without EXTREME PREPARATIONS, this seems BEYOND DIRE, if not IMPOSSIBLE. Just being my positive, aware, ray of sunshine...myself.

Indeed, you will need to choose your preps wisely.

What is the allure & significance of Pike's Peak in Colorado figure into the EMPCOE? Specifically the Lee's side of Pikes Peak. Spiritual location?

The highest point on earth used as an example. I do not think you need to be up that high.

Considering the signs of warning in the news, odd fires, odd weather,pole shifts, corona mass ejections, this is just a long drawn out process? Completing in 2030s?

Possibly a long drawn out process.

Northern lights/polar lights/aurora borealis when these are sighted further south, IS THIS A SIGN?

Yes.

And when the earth rotates in opposite direction with sunsets in the east with 3 days of darkness is this the final warning? final ending of cycle?

It’s the start of a new cycle with the poles reversed. Disasters will end and recovery begins.

From a naive, little knowledge of religion aspect, is this event ultimate battle for good versus evil, while being distracted by the terrifying yet cyclical earth signs?

As above so below. I believe there are higher forces at play when these cataclysms occur.

And this BUG OUT IDEA? Would we all be utilizing the same over crowded road ways with limited resources? Oh joy, this seems like a great idea.

Act against the crowd. I would settle close to the Indians.

Would not staying put be best? And you get what you get?

Staying put would be suicide.

DO TELL OP, we are reading & waiting for CLARITY. THANK YOU.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78246700
United States
01/08/2020 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why this year?
There is geographical evidence of lots of magnetic pole shifts but very few actual pole shifts. Mass extinction does not occur with magnetic pole shifts.

I’m not saying that if the magnetic pole continues to move faster we won’t be in a possible world of shit. It could allow for a bad CME which could screw up our dependence on electricity. That is my fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77590299

What level of energy would be required to alter the geographical orientation of the planet to affect a physical pole shift? Magnetic pole shifts are pretty tame, have happened before (tho effects on modern micro circuitry is likely). The mag poles have changed many times in the past with minimal impact. Not a big deal, they protect satellites that routinely pass thru the VAB, they know how to protect what matters.

GLP