Cops draw guns on black man picking up trash on his property

Human Garbage

User ID: 77309292
United Kingdom
05/19/2019 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cops draw guns on black man picking up trash on his property
An easier way would be "We've had reports of someone acting suspicious in the area, do you live here... do you mind if we see some ID Sir".

If he refuses then knock at the neighbor and ask them if that guy lives there.

It's nice to be nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76774152
United States
05/19/2019 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
That cop wanted to really know his birthday , because that was his investigation. It is so very important to know the birthday of possible thieves , knowing their birthday date is like finding out Rumplestiltskins name, it literally solves everything you need to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77472061
United States
05/19/2019 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
That cop wanted to really know his birthday , because that was his investigation. It is so very important to know the birthday of possible thieves , knowing their birthday date is like finding out Rumplestiltskins name, it literally solves everything you need to know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76774152

eekalert
Joe in JT
User ID: 75049243
United States
05/19/2019 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
GLP people should write for SNL or some comedy show. Half of the comments are hilarious. You are very entertaining.

.......chuckle
CitizenPerth

User ID: 72089482
Australia
05/19/2019 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
GLP people should write for SNL or some comedy show. Half of the comments are hilarious. You are very entertaining.

.......chuckle
 Quoting: Joe in JT 75049243

ozzisticks
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76531980
United States
05/19/2019 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
COPS DIDN'T GET THAT WAY OVERNIGHT, IT'S BEEN A VERY, VERY LONG PROCESS OF BLACKS ALWAYS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH ANY KIND OF AUTHORITY. EVERY INTERACTION WITH ANY WHITE PERSON IS CAUSE FOR DRAMA, WITH COPS THEY JUST WILL NOT BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, THERE HAS TO BE A LONG DRAWN OUT PERIOD OF ESCALATING TENSIONS.

NOW FOR THE COPS TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ THAT SITUATION FOR WHAT IT WAS (AND WHY EXACTLY WAS THEIR GARBAGE ALL AROUND HIS HOUSE? THAT PART SEEMED ODD CONSIDERING THE LOOK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET. IT LOOKED MIDDLE CLASS NOT THE CENTER OF THE CITY, SO WHY ALL THE GARBAGE?)IS INDICATIVE OF SHITTING TRAINING. IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WANTED A CONFRONTATION TO SHOW THE GUY WHO WAS BOSS AND IN THE END, GUESS WHAT? THE GUYS WITH GUNS ARE. SO WHY GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST? I'M AN OLDER WHITE GUY WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH THE GOVERNMENT OR THE WAY THEY OPERATE, BUT IF A COP ASKS ME TO COMPLY WITH SOMETHING, I HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT, NOT FLY INTO A RAGE ABOUT THE INJUSTICE OF IT. BLACKS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT CAPACITY TO JUST SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH IT FOR THE FEW MINUTES IT TAKES. IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO GET SHOT IN THESE VIDEOS.

THERE'S NO ANSWER HERE. LIKE JEFFERSON SAID, THE TWO RACES EQUALLY FREE CANNOT LIVE IN THE SAME GOVERNMENT TOGETHER AND THIS IS PROOF OF THAT.
tcs

User ID: 77421124
Canada
05/19/2019 07:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
There is only ONE solution to this kind of police abuse: Take the guns out of the hands of 90% of police officers.

Out of those 8 officers in that video, at the most there should have only been one police officer carrying a weapon and he should have been highly trained and educated to detect a REAL threat from that of a student picking up garbage with a clamp.

Any police officer withdrawing their weapon from its holster without justification, should never be allowed to carry a weapon again.
" Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord." ~ Jer. 17:5

"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand"
BRIEF

User ID: 39607259
United States
05/19/2019 07:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
He's being combative and fueling the situation...that's what naggers do because they are stupid and violent...cops know the profile...
 Quoting: BRIEF

He was not! He did more than he had to do, since he was on his own private property and was obviously no threat.
 Quoting: Pooka

What lead up to the cops being called???
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77350853
United States
05/19/2019 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do cops have to argue with every black, to see their ID?
I just show my ID.
A1Janitor

User ID: 58658563
United States
05/19/2019 07:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
That guy was great. He stood his ground and stayed away so the fucker didn’t have a right to shoot him.

Similar thing happened to me. I kicked a sheriff off my property.

He came on and told me to shut the fuck up in front of my employees. I told hi. To get off my property. These fuckers don’t back down.
A1Janitor

United States
05/19/2019 07:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
He's being combative and fueling the situation...that's what naggers do because they are stupid and violent...cops know the profile...

I don’t know why you say the bullshit you do.

The cop resigned. He was in the wrong.

If he was white, would you think he cop did something wrong?

He gave his id, he told him he was working picking up garbage, and he lived there.

End of story. Cop would have been fired if he didn’t resign. No reason to pull a gun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77661466
United States
05/19/2019 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Failure to identify is kind of a modern pussymans law, you think the old cowboys carried ID ? How did they catch the bad guys without plastic cards ?
rccola

User ID: 73963206
United States
05/19/2019 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, another NOG wins the Liability Lottery. I wish the cops would do that to me. With all of my " white privilege" I should win once in a while.

Last Edited by rccola on 05/19/2019 07:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58157779
United States
05/19/2019 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow...picking up litter while black
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10485453

The good ones get persecuted and the
bad ones get Obamaphones,
what is this - BIZARRO-WORLD?

:bad_egg:
Phillip J. Fry

User ID: 77115948
United States
05/19/2019 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72149042

Do you know what eventually happened? I would like more information on this stupid, stupid mess, taking up the time of eight officers, while the man was on his own property minding his own business.

Yes, I had to turn off the video. The stupid guy filming diagonally and blabbering. He’s annoying, just shoot the cameraman already.
lmao

"Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God. Don't not do it!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Failure to identify is kind of a modern pussymans law,
you think the old cowboys carried ID ?
How did they catch the bad guys without plastic cards?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77661466

Where were you when the lights went out?
America is a POLICE STATE now, and has been
for quite a while.
Don't worry though, it's going to get worse,
not better.
NunyaBizz

User ID: 76847807
United States
05/19/2019 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

no, giving attitude to cops while black (as usual).
Hawkeye86

User ID: 75600471
Australia
05/19/2019 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
The whole thing would've been over in two seconds if the guy didn't go hysterical and calmly explained the situation to the cops.
 Quoting: Hawkeye86

He didn't get hysterical! He was very polite. He gave his address and his name. He didn't even need to do that much, being on his own private property.

For most of the video he was yelling at the cops (being hysterical). The best way to deal with cops is to be calm and clear up any confusions. If you yell at them then it makes them suspicious that you're hiding/guilty of something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76784946
United States
05/19/2019 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72149042

This is exactly who no one respects the law anymore. We usually turn a blind eye to the common criminal but to turn on the very people who pay your salary is ridiculous! Something needs to change immediately!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do cops have to argue with every black, to see their ID?
I just show my ID.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77350853

Like a good little sheep.
Yes SIR, no SIR,
anything you say SIR!

A result of the FEMINIZATION
of America.

"...the tree of liberty must be refreshed
from time to time with the blood
of patriots & tyrants.
it is it’s natural manure." - Tom Jefferson
TallWhites

User ID: 72061105
United States
05/19/2019 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: NunyaBizz

This whole situation could have been avoided if the trash picker upper provided id, instead of punkass attitude. I feel sorry for police having to deal with 84 iq morons like this punk all day. Next time, wear a cap and gown while picking up trash.
EWWWWW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76784946
United States
05/19/2019 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
COPS DIDN'T GET THAT WAY OVERNIGHT, IT'S BEEN A VERY, VERY LONG PROCESS OF BLACKS ALWAYS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH ANY KIND OF AUTHORITY. EVERY INTERACTION WITH ANY WHITE PERSON IS CAUSE FOR DRAMA, WITH COPS THEY JUST WILL NOT BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, THERE HAS TO BE A LONG DRAWN OUT PERIOD OF ESCALATING TENSIONS.

NOW FOR THE COPS TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ THAT SITUATION FOR WHAT IT WAS (AND WHY EXACTLY WAS THEIR GARBAGE ALL AROUND HIS HOUSE? THAT PART SEEMED ODD CONSIDERING THE LOOK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET. IT LOOKED MIDDLE CLASS NOT THE CENTER OF THE CITY, SO WHY ALL THE GARBAGE?)IS INDICATIVE OF SHITTING TRAINING. IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WANTED A CONFRONTATION TO SHOW THE GUY WHO WAS BOSS AND IN THE END, GUESS WHAT? THE GUYS WITH GUNS ARE. SO WHY GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST? I'M AN OLDER WHITE GUY WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH THE GOVERNMENT OR THE WAY THEY OPERATE, BUT IF A COP ASKS ME TO COMPLY WITH SOMETHING, I HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT, NOT FLY INTO A RAGE ABOUT THE INJUSTICE OF IT. BLACKS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT CAPACITY TO JUST SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH IT FOR THE FEW MINUTES IT TAKES. IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO GET SHOT IN THESE VIDEOS.

THERE'S NO ANSWER HERE. LIKE JEFFERSON SAID, THE TWO RACES EQUALLY FREE CANNOT LIVE IN THE SAME GOVERNMENT TOGETHER AND THIS IS PROOF OF THAT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76531980

Low class idiots don’t speak for everyone. Every race has bad apples. Some are on display more than others. Why do you think sites like world star and thegudda exist? To display the low class but a million more good black people exist. It depends on who you surround yourself with.
BRIEF

User ID: 39607259
United States
05/19/2019 08:06 AM

Report Abusive Post

This whole situation could have been avoided if the trash picker upper provided id, instead of punkass attitude. I feel sorry for police having to deal with 84 iq morons like this punk all day. Next time, wear a cap and gown while picking up trash.
 Quoting: TallWhites

Why were the cops called in the first place? I think they started something and then played innocent...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
A1Janitor

United States
05/19/2019 08:10 AM

Report Abusive Post

He gave the id immediately when asked. It just didn’t have his new address on it. Like every other college student.
A1Janitor

United States
05/19/2019 08:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

Why were the cops called in the first place? I think they started something and then played innocent...

According to the links - they weren’t called. A cop on patrol saw a black man picking up garbage.
HarshingMyMellow

User ID: 77660648
United States
05/19/2019 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Cop draws gun on man who was acting like a dumbass criminal. Is it really that hard to identify yourself? No. I
 Quoting: Icey

Yeah no shit..why couldn't the dude act normal ..Act like an animal get treated like an animal...

I once talked to a sheriff and we had a nice long talk and it was super friendly like 7 years ago..no biggie..you treat them with respect..and they will treat you nicely.
 Quoting: The ring of truth

Police are there to enforce the law. He wasn't breaking the law.

There's no reason a man on his own property has to speak to the police. We have a right against unreasonable searches and seizures and the right to remain silent. Being outside in your yard is not sufficient reason to suspect a crime is being committed.
 Quoting: Psychedelic Mashed Potatoes

THIS

These cops need to explain their actions.
==========================
Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a PRO-AMERICAN, ANTI-COMMUNIST
cartoon from 1948.
If you don't want to watch it ALL,
go to 1:19.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 63927796
United States
05/19/2019 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
agreed, i'm not sure what it's like there, but here? they have to sign a complete report for deholstering their weapon.
 Quoting: CitizenPerth

In the jurisdictions where I have been involved, no paperwork for unholstering, but a good long explanation of the stop to justify calling out other officers and all that.

To fire a weapon requires soooooooo much paperwork and involvement that I'm aware of situations where they have encouraged a civilian to put down an injured deer and like that, just to avoid the paperwork. LOL

This officer was so far out of line - just common sense would tell anybody that the man is picking up garbage - how much prowling was he doing on his own property? How threatening was his "weapon"? It was so incredibly stupid - that department certainly has a black eye!

:We need a depart:

When did cops become non civilian...militarized?
Judethz

User ID: 75895360
United Kingdom
05/19/2019 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The guy did not cooperate with the officer from the start.
He could have put down the bucket and stick like he was asked to but no, he had to play the victim card.
Stupid Liberals…
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76819303

You don't have to cooperate with cops that aren't engaged in an investigation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76512891

blinkerrose Being polite is always advisable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77620117
United States
05/19/2019 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Cop draws gun on man who was acting like a dumbass criminal. Is it really that hard to identify yourself? No. I
 Quoting: Icey

4th amendment jackass, I can’t say I wouldn’t get just as aggravated if a cop was harassing me on my property and I am a die hard librarian/ conservative. Unless a crime has been committed or reasonable evidence that a crime is about to be committed a cop has no right to stop or question you and you are under no obligation to comply with his requests.

GLP