Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77655872
United States
05/19/2019 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cops draw guns on black man picking up trash on his property
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72149042

Well come on these people bring it on themselves. You be a cop in the hood then you can judge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77620117
United States
05/19/2019 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
See folks it’s not trump it’s your law enforcement officers and that is something that hasn’t changed In eons. Reminds me of the kid who got shot and killed for holding an umbrella in Northern Ireland.
 Quoting: deltaforce

Not the cops it’s the local politicians and law makers. City needs income that good cops can’t provide but get 5-10% corrupt or power hungry cops on the force and millions a year in unreasonable fines and penalties can be stuffed into .gov coffers. 90% of cops are good men and women but 10% ruin it all for everyone.
A1Janitor

User ID: 58658563
United States
05/19/2019 08:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

Well come on these people bring it on themselves. You be a cop in the hood then you can judge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77655872

“These people”? He was picking up garbage in his yard.

Cops in the “hood” need to be smart enough to know what they are doing and why. This cop drew his gun after knowing there was nothing illegal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77620117
United States
05/19/2019 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

So there are no good people in the hood? Not one? Statistically impossible. Every encounter is different from the last. A little respect both ways usually goes a long way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73364948
United States
05/19/2019 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
What messed up is the cop resign but will still get paid until 2020....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77044623
United States
05/19/2019 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the cop.
 Quoting: woowoo80

You would also suck his cock by the sounds of it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Cop draws gun on man who was acting like a dumbass criminal. Is it really that hard to identify yourself? No. I
 Quoting: Icey

Get in the cock sucking line you poxy fucking coward.
Deplorable TailDragger

User ID: 77389239
United States
05/19/2019 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the 80s, my father was weeding the front garden here in Philly. Halfcab timerlines, cut off shorts, red bandana and no shirt. It was a Hot summer day and a cop pulls up and asks what he is doing? "Pulling weeds, what does it look like?"

She demanded to see his ID. Which he informed her it was in the house. She didn't believe him and called for her supervisor who rolled up really fast.

See, A few weeks prior someone tried to break in to my bedroom window. Dad got a good look at the guy and ran outside with a shot gun. Mom had dialed 911 and it was that same supervisor who came that night. He asked dad to put the shotgun back in the house and come for a ride to find the perp.

They did find the perp, he was arrested and found guilty in court.

Back to the present time line. The supervisor took the lady patrol officer aside and they were over heard talking by my father. She started with the uptick of robberies in the neighborhood.... Supervisor state "he's the home owner, and who do you think helped catch the burgler a month ago?"

Good times.
I feel suffocated by the Oxygen Channel.
Found John Galt. (finally saw part 3)
Philly Sux! Fucking Pot Holes from last winter are just bigger.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's being combative and fueling the situation...that's what naggers do because they are stupid and violent...cops know the profile...
 Quoting: BRIEF

looks like you need another mind fuck you scummy cunt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72497887
United States
05/19/2019 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a man has a firearm pointed at you it is wise to do as you are told weather he is in the right or not.

If that man has a badge and a radio and you refuse his orders while holding items he is commanding you to drop, expect more men to show up and point firearms at you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75667241
Canada
05/19/2019 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
'War on cop!' - glp 2"dick bootlicker
seekinginformation

User ID: 77616999
United States
05/19/2019 09:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
The guy did not cooperate with the officer from the start.
He could have put down the bucket and stick like he was asked to but no, he had to play the victim card.
Stupid Liberals…
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76819303

You don't have to cooperate with cops that aren't engaged in an investigation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76512891

blinkerrose Being polite is always advisable.
 Quoting: Judethz

If they say they ARE involved in an investigation, then your only response should be,

"Fifth Amendment. I want a Lawyer. Nothing to say to you.",

and STFU.
Seekinginformation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76531980
United States
05/19/2019 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
COPS DIDN'T GET THAT WAY OVERNIGHT, IT'S BEEN A VERY, VERY LONG PROCESS OF BLACKS ALWAYS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH ANY KIND OF AUTHORITY. EVERY INTERACTION WITH ANY WHITE PERSON IS CAUSE FOR DRAMA, WITH COPS THEY JUST WILL NOT BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, THERE HAS TO BE A LONG DRAWN OUT PERIOD OF ESCALATING TENSIONS.

NOW FOR THE COPS TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ THAT SITUATION FOR WHAT IT WAS (AND WHY EXACTLY WAS THEIR GARBAGE ALL AROUND HIS HOUSE? THAT PART SEEMED ODD CONSIDERING THE LOOK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET. IT LOOKED MIDDLE CLASS NOT THE CENTER OF THE CITY, SO WHY ALL THE GARBAGE?)IS INDICATIVE OF SHITTING TRAINING. IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WANTED A CONFRONTATION TO SHOW THE GUY WHO WAS BOSS AND IN THE END, GUESS WHAT? THE GUYS WITH GUNS ARE. SO WHY GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST? I'M AN OLDER WHITE GUY WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH THE GOVERNMENT OR THE WAY THEY OPERATE, BUT IF A COP ASKS ME TO COMPLY WITH SOMETHING, I HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT, NOT FLY INTO A RAGE ABOUT THE INJUSTICE OF IT. BLACKS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT CAPACITY TO JUST SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH IT FOR THE FEW MINUTES IT TAKES. IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO GET SHOT IN THESE VIDEOS.

THERE'S NO ANSWER HERE. LIKE JEFFERSON SAID, THE TWO RACES EQUALLY FREE CANNOT LIVE IN THE SAME GOVERNMENT TOGETHER AND THIS IS PROOF OF THAT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76531980

Low class idiots don’t speak for everyone. Every race has bad apples. Some are on display more than others. Why do you think sites like world star and thegudda exist? To display the low class but a million more good black people exist. It depends on who you surround yourself with.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76784946

IKAGO, I GET IT. THE PROBLEM IS IN THE RATIOS OF 'GOOD BLACK PEOPLE' AND THE AVERAGE. ON AVERAGE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT COMPORT TO THE STANDARDS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION. WHEN THE MAJORITY OF INTERACTIONS WITH A PARTICULAR GROUP RESULT IN SOME FORM OF CONFLICT OR AGGRAVATION, THE STANDARDS DROP FOR EVERYONE. FORCING AN ENTIRE CULTURE TO EITHER SUBMIT TO THE STANDARDS OF ANOTHER (BLACKS TO WHITE) OR TO LOWER THEIR OWN STANDARDS TO ALLOW THE OTHER TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES (WHITE TO BLACK) IMPACTS EVERYONE IN A NEGATIVE WAY.

IT IS INHUMANE TO EXPECT THEM TO MEET THE STANDARDS SET BY A WHITE WESTERN WORLD OVER A TWO THOUSAND YEAR HISTORY IN A MATTER OF DECADES, IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE DONE. AND THE MORE THIS BECOMES MANIFEST BY CONSTANT EXPOSURE TO THE MYTHOLOGY THAT THEY CAN, THE GREATER THE FRUSTRATION AND THE MORE NECESSARY IT BECOMES FOR INTERFERENCE FROM AUTHORITY IN ORDER TO ENFORCE COMPLIANCE.

I HAPPEN TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS ON A REALISTIC LEVEL, NOT A THEORETIC ONE. THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT FOR ANYONE AND THE PROBLEM ISN'T SLOWLY CORRECTING, IT'S GETTING MUCH, MUCH WORSE. A BLACK IN AMERICA SEES AUTHORITY IN THE FORM OF COPS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AS AN EXTENSION OF THEIR PAST ENSLAVEMENT AND THE NARRATIVE CAPITALIZES ON THIS BY CONSTANTLY AMPING UP THE GRIEVANCES THEY HAVE AND DIRECTING IT AT INNOCENT PEOPLE.

IF A COP STOPS BY AND ASKS A QUESTION, HOW HARD IS IT TO SMILE AND APPROACH THEM AND START A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION TO DISPEL THE TENSION INSTEAD OF DELIBERATELY RAMPING IT UP AND PROTESTING UNTIL IT TURNS INTO SOMETHING LIKE THE VIDEO ABOVE. HE WANTED TO FEEL LIKE A VICTIM BECAUSE IT REINFORCES HIS STEREOTYPE OF WHITE COPS AS OPPRESSORS BENT ON HIS DESTRUCTION. THE COPS, USED TO SEEING THIS ESCALATING ANGER IN BLACKS RESPOND WITH THE ONLY TOOL THEY HAVE, FORCE.

IT'S A NO WIN SITUATION AND AT SOME POINT IT IS GOING TO BLOW.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51302878
United States
05/19/2019 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL I finally had to bust out laughing when he made the claw thing pinch over and over and you could hear it 'squeak squeak squeak squeak' LOL... and he says "So you think this is a weapon???"

With it's little rubberized pinchers to make it safer :P You couldn't even jerk a penis off with that thing :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51302878
United States
05/19/2019 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
COPS DIDN'T GET THAT WAY OVERNIGHT, IT'S BEEN A VERY, VERY LONG PROCESS OF BLACKS ALWAYS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH ANY KIND OF AUTHORITY. EVERY INTERACTION WITH ANY WHITE PERSON IS CAUSE FOR DRAMA, WITH COPS THEY JUST WILL NOT BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, THERE HAS TO BE A LONG DRAWN OUT PERIOD OF ESCALATING TENSIONS.

NOW FOR THE COPS TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ THAT SITUATION FOR WHAT IT WAS (AND WHY EXACTLY WAS THEIR GARBAGE ALL AROUND HIS HOUSE? THAT PART SEEMED ODD CONSIDERING THE LOOK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET. IT LOOKED MIDDLE CLASS NOT THE CENTER OF THE CITY, SO WHY ALL THE GARBAGE?)IS INDICATIVE OF SHITTING TRAINING. IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WANTED A CONFRONTATION TO SHOW THE GUY WHO WAS BOSS AND IN THE END, GUESS WHAT? THE GUYS WITH GUNS ARE. SO WHY GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST? I'M AN OLDER WHITE GUY WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH THE GOVERNMENT OR THE WAY THEY OPERATE, BUT IF A COP ASKS ME TO COMPLY WITH SOMETHING, I HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT, NOT FLY INTO A RAGE ABOUT THE INJUSTICE OF IT. BLACKS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT CAPACITY TO JUST SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH IT FOR THE FEW MINUTES IT TAKES. IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO GET SHOT IN THESE VIDEOS.

THERE'S NO ANSWER HERE. LIKE JEFFERSON SAID, THE TWO RACES EQUALLY FREE CANNOT LIVE IN THE SAME GOVERNMENT TOGETHER AND THIS IS PROOF OF THAT.

Low class idiots don’t speak for everyone. Every race has bad apples. Some are on display more than others. Why do you think sites like world star and thegudda exist? To display the low class but a million more good black people exist. It depends on who you surround yourself with.

IKAGO, I GET IT. THE PROBLEM IS IN THE RATIOS OF 'GOOD BLACK PEOPLE' AND THE AVERAGE. ON AVERAGE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT COMPORT TO THE STANDARDS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION. WHEN THE MAJORITY OF INTERACTIONS WITH A PARTICULAR GROUP RESULT IN SOME FORM OF CONFLICT OR AGGRAVATION, THE STANDARDS DROP FOR EVERYONE. FORCING AN ENTIRE CULTURE TO EITHER SUBMIT TO THE STANDARDS OF ANOTHER (BLACKS TO WHITE) OR TO LOWER THEIR OWN STANDARDS TO ALLOW THE OTHER TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES (WHITE TO BLACK) IMPACTS EVERYONE IN A NEGATIVE WAY.

IT IS INHUMANE TO EXPECT THEM TO MEET THE STANDARDS SET BY A WHITE WESTERN WORLD OVER A TWO THOUSAND YEAR HISTORY IN A MATTER OF DECADES, IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE DONE. AND THE MORE THIS BECOMES MANIFEST BY CONSTANT EXPOSURE TO THE MYTHOLOGY THAT THEY CAN, THE GREATER THE FRUSTRATION AND THE MORE NECESSARY IT BECOMES FOR INTERFERENCE FROM AUTHORITY IN ORDER TO ENFORCE COMPLIANCE.

I HAPPEN TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS ON A REALISTIC LEVEL, NOT A THEORETIC ONE. THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT FOR ANYONE AND THE PROBLEM ISN'T SLOWLY CORRECTING, IT'S GETTING MUCH, MUCH WORSE. A BLACK IN AMERICA SEES AUTHORITY IN THE FORM OF COPS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AS AN EXTENSION OF THEIR PAST ENSLAVEMENT AND THE NARRATIVE CAPITALIZES ON THIS BY CONSTANTLY AMPING UP THE GRIEVANCES THEY HAVE AND DIRECTING IT AT INNOCENT PEOPLE.

IF A COP STOPS BY AND ASKS A QUESTION, HOW HARD IS IT TO SMILE AND APPROACH THEM AND START A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION TO DISPEL THE TENSION INSTEAD OF DELIBERATELY RAMPING IT UP AND PROTESTING UNTIL IT TURNS INTO SOMETHING LIKE THE VIDEO ABOVE. HE WANTED TO FEEL LIKE A VICTIM BECAUSE IT REINFORCES HIS STEREOTYPE OF WHITE COPS AS OPPRESSORS BENT ON HIS DESTRUCTION. THE COPS, USED TO SEEING THIS ESCALATING ANGER IN BLACKS RESPOND WITH THE ONLY TOOL THEY HAVE, FORCE.

aww look at the good little order following slave trying to get other slaves in line...adorable! and the caps he was so excitable over it LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71408469
United States
05/19/2019 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
See folks it’s not trump it’s your law enforcement officers and that is something that hasn’t changed In eons. Reminds me of the kid who got shot and killed for holding an umbrella in Northern Ireland.
 Quoting: deltaforce

Not the cops it’s the local politicians and law makers. City needs income that good cops can’t provide but get 5-10% corrupt or power hungry cops on the force and millions a year in unreasonable fines and penalties can be stuffed into .gov coffers. 90% of cops are good men and women but 10% ruin it all for everyone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77620117

Bullshit,

ALL police are sworn to do is defend the rights of the people.

All cops today are the biggest violators of those rights for the profit of their employers as such, they are all corrupt law breakers and criminal tyrants, even if they do not know it.

There are plenty of nice people who are criminals, that does not change the fact they are criminals.

Police need to be disarmed and the general population trained and armed tp protect themselves, police are just another gang of ignorant thugs there to control and pillage the masses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71408469
United States
05/19/2019 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a man has a firearm pointed at you it is wise to do as you are told weather he is in the right or not.

If that man has a badge and a radio and you refuse his orders while holding items he is commanding you to drop, expect more men to show up and point firearms at you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72497887

No, the proper response is to shoot him down. When that PIG pulled the gun, he became nothing more than an armed criminal. That man was lawfully correct if he would have shot the PIG till the unlawful threat of deadly force was gone.

That is exactly why the 2nd amendment was written.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58157779
United States
05/19/2019 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well come on these people bring it on themselves.
You be a cop in the hood then you can judge.

There is an animosity between blacks and
law enforcement that starts in the cradle.
Then experience reinforces that animosity.

I grew up outside Baltimore in a glistening
white suburb, but went to Baltimore Polytechnic
Institute in the city.
We were taught to treat the blacks with
respect, but keep your distance.

That suspicion played out in the newspapers,
as blacks seemed to account for the major
crimes. And this is when Baltimore was a
WHITE CITY! This was WAY before America went
down the drain, drugs and violence-wise.

Fast forward to the eighties. A brother
of mine worked at the Main P.O. in downtown
Baltimore, and he said, every night sounded
like the shoot-out at the OK Corral outside.

Today I can't imagine what it's like.

How or IF this situation can ever be reversed
is a question for wiser men than I.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77534636
United States
05/19/2019 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The guy did not cooperate with the officer from the start.
He could have put down the bucket and stick like he was asked to but no, he had to play the victim card.
Stupid Liberals…
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76819303

GTFO-bb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77534636
United States
05/19/2019 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's being combative and fueling the situation...that's what naggers do because they are stupid and violent...cops know the profile...
 Quoting: BRIEF

The nagger was too kind.
I would have said show me a warrant or GTFO my property.

For bootlickers, they think the cops should be able walk on your property or walk into your house and fuck your wife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76531980
United States
05/19/2019 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

aww look at the good little order following slave trying to get other slaves in line...adorable! and the caps he was so excitable over it LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51302878

YOU PREFER CHAOS AS A BASIS FOR ESTABLISHING A SOCIETY?
ORDER MAKES LIFE BEARABLE. EVERYONE DOING WHATEVER THEY LIKE AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYONE ELSE IS SUPERIOR IN WHAT WAY?

AND THAT YOU COMMENT ON MY USE OF ALL CAPS AFTER TRYING TO MOCK ME FOR DESIRING AN ORDERED SOCIETY IS THE KIND OF HYPOCRISY YOU DON'T OFTEN SEE DISPLAYED WITH SUCH IGNORANCE OF YOUR OWN CONTRADICTION.

YA FEEL ME NOW?
janedoenut

User ID: 73728124
United States
05/19/2019 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly Colorado has enacted Stop and Identify laws, Colo. Rev. Stat. §16-3-103(1) but it is only enforceable when the officer can articulate the suspicion of crime. [link to www.lpdirect.net]

It seems that Mr. Atkinson waived his rights and made a deal with the police department but I sure hope he sues the crap out of Mr. John Smyly in a civil suit.

Unfortunately, the city of Boulder's response to that misconduct has been pathetic. As the AP reports, the city decided to reach an agreement with Smyly in which the officer "resigned his police role on May 9 but will remain an employee through February without performing any work. He will receive 'commensurate pay and benefits' during that period and 'a single, lump sum' payment for any accrued and unused vacation time when his employment officially ends Feb. 9."

[link to www.washingtonexaminer.com (secure)]
“If you'll let me tell you what I imagine about myself, you'll find it a lot more interesting” –Anne Shirley

"Seemingly your father nor mother taught you that as a man, it's your job to protect and provide for women and lead strong families. As men, had you done your job, you wouldn't be living in a matriarchal society." - Janedoenut, 2018
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77645551
Australia
05/19/2019 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy shit that cops bodycam

"Yeah he's got some kinda blunt object in his hand. Need backup"

rofl5

Gestapo v 2.0 coming soon
FeedYourHead

User ID: 77416429
United States
05/19/2019 09:47 AM

Report Abusive Post

Do you know what eventually happened? I would like more information on this stupid, stupid mess, taking up the time of eight officers, while the man was on his own property minding his own business.
 Quoting: Pooka

2nd Link explains why the officer was there. Most citizens would simply comply recognizing the cop was there doing his job but not these days in certain communities and or so many people.

Today, so many want to argue their rights in the streets instead of just responding to a simple request because they immediately go to this "I know my rights" defense. It's dangerous....

Are they right? Well, yes and no. Sure, the guy was on "his" property and yes he as not doing "anything wrong" but when police have had numerous calls of thefts in MY neighborhood I would certainly WELCOME their additional patrolling of my neighborhood and if they wanted to make sure I belonged where I claim I do but again, that is me.

How did we get here? Well....honestly, I think the main culprit are the media and politicians who are bent on sowing seeds of dissent and distrust in order to gain or remain in power and of course lets not forget, there is LOTS of money in sowing this kind of division.

I don't know the answer but the way things are going one thing is certain..more and more of the "good cops" are either going to leave or just never apply for the jobs because who in their right mind would want to subject themselves to the abuse and lack of support along with the constant threat of violence and or criminal charges being levied against them at the drop of a hat? Answer...nobody
Ask Alice when she's 10ft tall

This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead. Elon Musk
dukusprime

User ID: 72896344
United States
05/19/2019 09:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
We should have it so when a cop sounds a loud alarm, everyone within a block radius has to come out with their hands up, and lie down immediately. We could then send in swat to shoot all the non-complying criminals. We'd end up killing a lot of deaf people too, but fuck it, they are potential criminals anyways.

This technique would eliminate a lot of problems and be way safer for the cops. Eventually we could just have armed drones do it so we don't have to risk any police lives. Primary drone comes in, sounds an alarm, killer drones go in to mop up the criminals and deaf people.

This will get way easier when we chip everyone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76370505

1rof1

That sounds about right.

Last Edited by dukusprime on 05/19/2019 09:52 AM
dukusprime
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/19/2019 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you know what eventually happened? I would like more information on this stupid, stupid mess, taking up the time of eight officers, while the man was on his own property minding his own business.
 Quoting: Pooka

2nd Link explains why the officer was there. Most citizens would simply comply recognizing the cop was there doing his job but not these days in certain communities and or so many people.

Today, so many want to argue their rights in the streets instead of just responding to a simple request because they immediately go to this "I know my rights" defense. It's dangerous....

Are they right? Well, yes and no. Sure, the guy was on "his" property and yes he as not doing "anything wrong" but when police have had numerous calls of thefts in MY neighborhood I would certainly WELCOME their additional patrolling of my neighborhood and if they wanted to make sure I belonged where I claim I do but again, that is me.

How did we get here? Well....honestly, I think the main culprit are the media and politicians who are bent on sowing seeds of dissent and distrust in order to gain or remain in power and of course lets not forget, there is LOTS of money in sowing this kind of division.

I don't know the answer but the way things are going one thing is certain..more and more of the "good cops" are either going to leave or just never apply for the jobs because who in their right mind would want to subject themselves to the abuse and lack of support along with the constant threat of violence and or criminal charges being levied against them at the drop of a hat? Answer...nobody
 Quoting: FeedYourHead

He gave the cop the only bit of id he had.
Dont typically carry my wallet when im doing yardwork myself.

If you can't see the problems here as well, then it will take until you start getting harassed for no reason.

8 cops...for standing with a bucket and a clamp...
...in your yard...
Weapon drawn...

Aren't you patriots like "dont tread on me"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
05/19/2019 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
he's lucky he didn't get shot.
syncro

User ID: 75835116
United States
05/19/2019 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cop resigned with something like a year pay and bonuses around $70k. The guys attorneys don't like it and are doing civil suit.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/19/2019 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
he's lucky he didn't get shot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76809044

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69335056
Canada
05/19/2019 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is it because you suck a cock cop that you have to scream?

GLP