Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 404,916
Pageviews Today: 644,459Threads Today: 224Posts Today: 3,244
08:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's the most badass thing you've ever done?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77022514
United States
05/19/2019 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's the most badass thing you've ever done?
A few months ago I was running in the mountains near Fort Collins CO and I was attacked by a cougar. Out of nowhere, the cougar jumped on top of me clawing and biting my arms and face. I did not have any weapons on me at the time so I killed it with my bare hands. Had to strangle it to death. Stupid cat fucked with the wrong person that day.

Oh, wait. That was not me. But man I want that freaking story! It does not get much more badass than that!
 Quoting: LoneStarRising

Weighed like 11 kilos. Like killing an overgrown kitten.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77145571

Unfortunately, you couldn't squat the kitten.
butthurt9
U
User ID: 74785742
United States
05/19/2019 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
102 IN A 25 ZONE.....
 Quoting: UH 74785742

f*#k!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75880497

YEAH...DID NOT GET CAUGHT...IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT..STRAIGT ROAD...JUST AS DWI'S WERE STARTING TO BECOME A 'FAD'...

..SURE, I HAD A 'FEW' IN ME...MOST IRONIC THING IS THAT IT WAS ON THE ISLAND OF PALM BEACH.

...THAT RX 7...STORY...NOT STOCK MOTOR?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77388371
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
THIS is ME!
Amazing feelong
Did it twice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76014774
United States
Report Abusive Post
I AM A “deplorable “

I ELECTED THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVAA!

( ; )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77302814
Japan
05/19/2019 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
took karate as a youth
drove home from date with my girlfriend
see my friend at time pulled over by a larger musclehead
my friend says dont leave him
turns out he was dating meathead's ex-girlfriend
my friend took off another route to get to his home
i ask the guy who he was and he said the devil

i ran carblocker between meathead and my friend up to 60=70 mph on curvy two lane roads for about two miles but he passed me and then my friend and then 90 degreed his car in front of friend's stopping us both

he yells at friend then says let me see what your friend wants
m
finally i get out, guy grabs y arm and i kick him in the head
we fight for about 3-4 minutes and he gets in one good punch me another kick and we wrestle on the ground

finally he takes off and my friend thanks me and gets in his car
dude comes back and 'wants to see me bleed' but i got outta there thinking he now had a weapon

as i leave i come across another old friend who was walking and needed a ride after being balls deep in a neighborhood girl, he offers to go back and help kick meatheads ass with me but instead i give him a ride to the gas station so he can use payphone to get home across town

i go to work at burger joint following week and big black cook notices the cut on my chin from meatheads gold chain...i told him the name of the meathead who i fought and he was like ..damn that dudes crazy as chit...

wild two hours that one midnight
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45321337
United Kingdom
05/19/2019 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I spent $65,000 a year on cocaine and coke whores for three straight years after my divorce.
 Quoting: 4doggies

I would of recommended this therapy too.
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

05/19/2019 01:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
102 IN A 25 ZONE.....

160 in a 65.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

167 in a 65. I had a 1993 RX-7. That thing was a rocket. I could still feel the acceleration when I pushed the pedal to the floor at 160. It felt like the rear end was starting to float so a chickened out and stopped at 167.

Also drove an Indycar at the Indianapolis 500 Speedway. Can't remember the top speed but it was less than the 167.

I did mine on a KZ drag bike that I built.

It still had spokes and those bikes are notorious for high speed wobble anyway (I'd done a lot to combat that, but not enough), and right as I hit somewhere between 158-160, the bars started to shake & that developed into a harmonic wobble that intensified so fast I barely had time to release the throttle before it would've twisted off & endo'd.

Scary as hell but a notch in my belt that my pals wouldn't have believed had they not been on the ride as well.
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69244962
United States
05/19/2019 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously there are several different categories of badassness but I'll go with this one.

I liked riding bulls and I raced motocross for several years. Several broken bones and at least 3 concussions but I feel my experiences have made me ready for any thing life can throw at me!
Doug Morley
User ID: 76741807
United States
05/19/2019 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BADDEST THING I HAVEW EVER DONE WAS MAKEOUT WITH MY GRANDPA. I ALOMST HAVE MAKEOUTED WITH MY FATHER. vERY FUN TIMES YOU SHOULD GTRY IT .
i also think my uncle is fine and my father is a great kisserrrrrrr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76960761
United States
05/19/2019 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
102 IN A 25 ZONE.....

160 in a 65.

MACH 3 in a parking lot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75828135
United States
05/19/2019 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pooped my pants half way through grocery shopping, and finished up my shopping with the turd still in my underwear. I also had to wait in a long line to check out.
WolfmanJacobs
User ID: 77088301
United States
05/19/2019 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
MMA Cage Fights

And Pro Wrestling Vs. Sabu

Youtube.com/WolfmanJacobs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77069204
United States
05/19/2019 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shot some taliban about 150 meters away using a 60mm mortar in handheld mode.
WAR
User ID: 73193867
United States
05/19/2019 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pooped my pants half way through grocery shopping, and finished up my shopping with the turd still in my underwear. I also had to wait in a long line to check out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75828135

winner winner chicken dinner!
NOW THAT'S A BADASS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70732847
United States
05/19/2019 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I disclosed what I did as a youngster, I would be either liked or despised by people on GLP. I'll just say this, it was in Northern California, for a period of several years. What is today legal, was illegal back in those days. I.E. Cannabis

Most of you here would be fucking shocked at the people who were involved with illegal activities back when. Law Enforcement was so fucking corrupt. Not all of it, but a certain % was on the take. Either by aiding and abetting or simply by brute force.

I was always somewhat of a calculated risk taker (still am, but in much more grounded and legal manner). And I took some risks that most here would look and simply point a finger with some extrapolated judgement. Thinking back, it was based on the edge of the thrill, the challenge, the freedom, some greed, the vanity of some inflated sense of self importance, the stupidity (at times) and the relief once a mission was accomplished.

I was never good at following orders or rules when I was young. However, if I had to do over again, I doubt I would have took many of the risks I did in those days.

I can say this, cannabis needs to be legal. Keeping it illegal only alludes to massive corruption on every level. I won't even bother getting into the bullshit of it all, but it's really pathetic how greed motivates so-called "good" people.

Example: John Boehner, a staunch anti-drug advocate like good ole Joe Biden, now sits on a board of directors for a cannabis company. What a fucking pig he is.

John Boehner, former Republican speaker of the House of Representatives, and Bill Weld, a former Republican governor of Massachusetts who was the 2016 running mate of Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson, are joining the advisory board of Acreage Holdings

[link to www.marketwatch.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45321337
United Kingdom
05/19/2019 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shot some taliban about 150 meters away using a 60mm mortar in handheld mode.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77069204

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76935625
Brazil
05/19/2019 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75828135

Now, THIS is a bad ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71199656
United States
Report Abusive Post
Graduated U.S. Army Ranger School in the Winter of 1985.
Double O Dan

User ID: 74614117
United States
Report Abusive Post
My wife...
Double O Dan
LoneStarRisingModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 77654302
United States
05/19/2019 02:09 PM

Report Abusive Post

f*#k!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75880497

YEAH...DID NOT GET CAUGHT...IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT..STRAIGT ROAD...JUST AS DWI'S WERE STARTING TO BECOME A 'FAD'...

..SURE, I HAD A 'FEW' IN ME...MOST IRONIC THING IS THAT IT WAS ON THE ISLAND OF PALM BEACH.

...THAT RX 7...STORY...NOT STOCK MOTOR?...
 Quoting: U 74785742

It had mods done to it by the guy I bought it from. Some wealthy guy who got bored with it. Was less than a couple of years old and had around 5000 miles on it when I bought it from him. He had one of his buddies make mods to it. Was a fun car but scary fast. That engine caught on fire because of a factory defect. Luckily the engine was covered under the warranty because it was a known defect. However, they accidentally printed it out as owner pay at the dealership. The bill was almost $14,000 just a damn engine. I did not have to pay for it. Only had the new engine for a few weeks when something broke in the turbocharger and sent shrapnel into the engine. At least according to the dealership. Neither of the second 2 engines were as fast at the first one. I sold the thing before it went out of warranty.
LoneStarRising
Truth Reaper

User ID: 77541704
United States
05/19/2019 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
My brother and I used to start bar fights by coming in the front and back. We were fucking crazy back in the day. I can only clean half the bar now.

I posted earlier about saving lives but it looks like a cock measuring contest!

bigcock003

Last Edited by Truth Reaper on 05/19/2019 02:11 PM
I lost my apathy.
PirateMonkey

User ID: 77603110
United States
05/19/2019 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Selfish: Pulled 9 Gs in an F16. Got a tie tac for that lol.

Selfless: Rescued kids from sex trafficking. Hopefully they recovered and did something with their lives.
7/11 was a part time job!

Psalm 35:19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
LoneStarRisingModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 77654302
United States
05/19/2019 02:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

160 in a 65.

167 in a 65. I had a 1993 RX-7. That thing was a rocket. I could still feel the acceleration when I pushed the pedal to the floor at 160. It felt like the rear end was starting to float so a chickened out and stopped at 167.

Also drove an Indycar at the Indianapolis 500 Speedway. Can't remember the top speed but it was less than the 167.

I did mine on a KZ drag bike that I built.

It still had spokes and those bikes are notorious for high speed wobble anyway (I'd done a lot to combat that, but not enough), and right as I hit somewhere between 158-160, the bars started to shake & that developed into a harmonic wobble that intensified so fast I barely had time to release the throttle before it would've twisted off & endo'd.

Scary as hell but a notch in my belt that my pals wouldn't have believed had they not been on the ride as well.

That is crazy. I would not trust my workmanship that much.

cruiser
LoneStarRising
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77137588
United States
05/19/2019 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I once reused a stamp by steaming it off and saved myself 28 of the queens pence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77661986

This gave me a good fucking laugh
CAT SAVER

User ID: 77644313
United States
05/19/2019 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
i fell asleep in the middle of last weeks GOT, yeah, im a rebel.
Angella777

User ID: 69994055
United States
Report Abusive Post
1dunno1
 Quoting: ReoX

LOL...I admit to nothing w/o the presence of my attorneys, in my case I need more than one.. ::wink::
Angella777
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5461667
United States
Report Abusive Post
Did so much acid in 1941 my head swelled up like a hot-air balloon and I rose into the air!
I drifted south over Los Angeles, was mistaken for a Japanese plane and was fired upon by dozens of anti-aircraft guns.
Jerking around, dodging the blasts and flak I finally came down about a mile offshore and was picked up by a passing Jap submarine.
I kicked they asses and sunk their boat, swam to shore in Long Beach and got myself an iced tea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77650900
Ireland
05/19/2019 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Took over the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76626437
United States
05/19/2019 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Banging the grease out of a hot babe on a hammack
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73106219
United States
05/19/2019 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a kid (6th grade) I was sitting in math class and these to fat black girls were wadding up paper and throwing at my head calling me a honky. I finally got tired of it, stood up and (at the top of my lungs) screamed "shut the f**k up you stupid fat N****s". It was on. They charged me and it was an all fight. I took them both on while the rest of the class just stood there confused about what to do.
The next day all the black kids in the school (4) came up to me at recess and tried to act tough. "you got a problem with black people?" they asked. I looked the "leader" in the eyes and said, "just the ones that call me honky while throwing shit at me." and I walked away. Never had a problem with them ever again.

GLP