Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,673 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 49,289
Pageviews Today: 96,443Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 733
01:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's the most badass thing you've ever done?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77548918
United States
05/19/2019 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's the most badass thing you've ever done?
Serving as an Airborne Infantryman in the 82nd Airborne and banging my 18 year girlfriend on the way to Fayetteville from RDU airport while driving too fast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14197692
United States
05/19/2019 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I inspired Trump to quit TV and run for President.
LoneStarRisingModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 77654302
United States
05/19/2019 04:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here's to the real badass men those who 75 years ago this June 6th landed on the beaches of Normandy. Thank you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77179859

clappa

MenMarch
LoneStarRising
Coastie Patriot

User ID: 73191545
United States
05/19/2019 04:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Scuba dive twice with sharks on shark feeds, once in Bahamas, once in st Maarten on my honeymoon no cage either dive. 10 to 25 6 to 7 ft sharks .skydiving in Pepperel Ma. 110 in a 45 mile an hr zone in dodge Dakota pickup from the rental place I worked for. Met Metallica as a birthday gift, in my home town in 1992 actually on my bday on the black album tour. Joined the coast guard and the top accepted Jesus as my personal savior

Last Edited by Coastie Patriot on 05/19/2019 04:04 PM
Coastie Patriot
SIC SEMPER TYRRANIS

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAID NO GUNS BECAUSE OF POLICE NOW WANT TO DEFUND THE POLICE!!!!

Dr Thaddeus They
They don't really care whether the truth gets out, because the public no longer knows what's meant by "the truth."

Well, I mean, no one can tell the difference anymore between what's real and what's fake.

Anyway, the point is, I can tell you all of this, right out in the open, because it doesn't matter who knows about it. They won't know whether to believe it or not.-
X Files: Lost art of Forehead Sweat

A gun is a tool, Marion, no better or no worse than any other tool, an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.
-SHANE-

Jefferson Smith: You see, boys forget what their country means by just reading The Land of the Free in history books. Then they get to be men they forget even more. Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books, Miss Saunders. Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't, I can, and my children will. Boys ought to grow up remembering that . - MR Smith Goes To Washington-

to grow up remembering th

My oath to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic has no expiration date!!!

Ten Bears : It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. Outlaw Josey Wales
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77629659
United States
05/19/2019 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried to expose a pedo grooming ring at my townhouse complex in Longmont, CO. Three different LE agencies, including the FBI, wouldn’t talk to me. After that I found myself unemployed a lot, and treated worse than dirt at any jobs I could get. The complex was called the Meadows. They watch me. They can come see me if they want the info. I also sent anonymous tips to the FBI about how I thought buying/selling of kids was going on at the Glenwood Springs, CO Hot Springs Pool was happening. I can’t get work any more and got stuck in New Mexico in a weird situation that I cant get out of. No one in my family will see me any more. For all my concerns, and trying to help kids in trouble, I had my life ruined and nobody remembers me. I’m just left alone to grow old in poverty!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77250481
United States
05/19/2019 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
strafed across a desert valley dodging shotgun bullets to confront the two dudes pulling the triggers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77256164
United States
05/19/2019 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
1dunno1
 Quoting: ReoX

Probably going on a 20 mile forced march carrying my gear, the com gear, an M203, and another soldiers 50 lb rucksack because the dude got tired. I think I even carried the damn flag at one point. I don't know -- I was in the zone and it didn't even matter at the time -- nbg. Only now, being an old fart, do I find it somewhat impressive.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scuba dive twice with sharks on shark feeds, once in Bahamas, once in st Maarten on my honeymoon no cage either dive. 10 to 25 6 to 7 ft sharks .skydiving in Pepperel Ma. 110 in a 45 mile an hr zone in dodge Dakota pickup from the rental place I worked for. Met Metallica as a birthday gift, in my home town in 1992 actually on my bday on the black album tour. Joined the coast guard and the top accepted Jesus as my personal savior
 Quoting: Coastie Patriot

Becoming a born again believer in the saving knowledge and grace of Jesus Christ was the most profound thing in my life. Different than badass, but much more important!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76778667
United States
05/19/2019 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't done anything "badass."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76778667
United States
05/19/2019 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't done anything "badass."
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2019 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few months ago I was running in the mountains near Fort Collins CO and I was attacked by a cougar. Out of nowhere, the cougar jumped on top of me clawing and biting my arms and face. I did not have any weapons on me at the time so I killed it with my bare hands. Had to strangle it to death. Stupid cat fucked with the wrong person that day.

Oh, wait. That was not me. But man I want that freaking story! It does not get much more badass than that!
 Quoting: LoneStarRising

It was a cougar kitten...maybe 7-10 pounds... the guy sat on it and smothered it. Not saying it wasn't scary...but it wasn't a grown cougar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51586761
United States
05/19/2019 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: UH 74785742

160 in a 65.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

167 in a 65. I had a 1993 RX-7. That thing was a rocket. I could still feel the acceleration when I pushed the pedal to the floor at 160. It felt like the rear end was starting to float so a chickened out and stopped at 167.

Also drove an Indycar at the Indianapolis 500 Speedway. Can't remember the top speed but it was less than the 167.

I did mine on a KZ drag bike that I built.

It still had spokes and those bikes are notorious for high speed wobble anyway (I'd done a lot to combat that, but not enough), and right as I hit somewhere between 158-160, the bars started to shake & that developed into a harmonic wobble that intensified so fast I barely had time to release the throttle before it would've twisted off & endo'd.

Scary as hell but a notch in my belt that my pals wouldn't have believed had they not been on the ride as well.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

I had a 78 KZ 650 with a gpz 750 motor stuffed in and the speed wobble on the front end was crazy it started at about 120 on that bike ,scary as hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60387116
United States
05/19/2019 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BADDEST THING I HAVEW EVER DONE WAS MAKEOUT WITH MY GRANDPA. I ALOMST HAVE MAKEOUTED WITH MY FATHER. vERY FUN TIMES YOU SHOULD GTRY IT .
i also think my uncle is fine and my father is a great kisserrrrrrr
 Quoting: Doug Morley 76741807

Brief! That's sick, dude!
trump-NOpervs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60387116
United States
05/19/2019 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BADDEST THING I HAVEW EVER DONE WAS MAKEOUT WITH MY GRANDPA. I ALOMST HAVE MAKEOUTED WITH MY FATHER. vERY FUN TIMES YOU SHOULD GTRY IT .
i also think my uncle is fine and my father is a great kisserrrrrrr
 Quoting: Doug Morley 76741807

Brief! That's sick, dude!
trump-NOpervs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77592383
United States
05/19/2019 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aggravated assaulted five cops.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76781814
United States
05/19/2019 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Took 2 groundhands and lashed 6 spans of fiber through the most gnarliest easment. I'm a female. I got humbled that day and the appreciation I have for men is off the charts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77662050
United States
05/19/2019 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Saw my little brother, blue faced, at the bottom of the deep end of our pool. Saved his life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71843688
United States
05/19/2019 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a deserted stretch of Bloody 27 (US27) I was traveling late on a full moon lit night. I saw headlights coming at me in my lane. As they approached I could see the driver and passenger looking at the full moon to my right, their left. In a split second I decided to take evasive action and did not hit the horn. I swung my car into the opposing lane and the whoosh as we passed was and is still quite memorable. We just cheated death. We both stopped a few hundred yards down the road on the proper side. We looked at each other without a word.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77662050
United States
05/19/2019 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Took a .22 lr ricochet to the chest, bounced off and left a little bruise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77355751
United States
05/19/2019 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hiked a famous North Shore Trail on Kauai on really strong LSD with friends when I was 19 years old. Nothing I have ever experienced physically compares to that physical experience.

When I say hike, we actually ran the entire length of the trail (5-10 miles) and ended up in Waimea Canyon on the edge of a cliff; our t-shirts were like wind sails, the wind gusts would prevent us from falling off the edge of the cliffs. Mind Blowing!

I will probably never do it again, nor do I suggest you try and do that on a weekend getaway. I had prepared for months for the physical and mental toll an experience like that incur. If you are older than 25 years old, I don't suggest you do it due to the sever physical exertion required to reach the capacity for a full tilt Kauai Jungle Trail Run-on-Acid synchronicity.

We would skip and jump from rock to rock to avoid colliding with tourists, it was like we were all world class gymnasts with unbelievable physical endurance and accuracy in the placement of our feet. The entire experience lasted for hours and I could never recreate the conditions for you to experience what I experienced, that day!
 Quoting: ACBAYC 77640261

It is fun to feel like One with the entirety of Nature like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76781814
United States
05/19/2019 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Took 2 groundhands and lashed 6 spans of fiber through the most gnarliest easment. I'm a female. I got humbled that day and the appreciation I have for men is off the charts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76781814

Oh yeah, and raced down this river back in 1998.

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

It's one thing to run it, but to race down it is another.

Solid Class 5's all the way down.
Honey44

User ID: 76322936
United States
05/19/2019 05:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
When I wa 9 years old Sister Esmarelada told the class she was going to block out the sun because God gave her the power to do so. I called her a liar in front of the whole class and said "That's not a miracle. It's an eclipse" A miracle did, however , happen because she beat me so bad my mother took me out of Catholic school.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76984449
United States
05/19/2019 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have a baby...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77089524

Had both of mine at home. Still can’t believe I had the nerve to do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77460320
United States
05/19/2019 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow at least the things I can tell you about :

Age 14, found my neighbor drowned in the river with a grappling hook. We were looking for him and I told his son that I would check the river for his Rake that he used to pull weeds away from their dock. I tossed the hook many times but no rake, so I gave up. As I was walking off the dock, I said, Ok, 1 more toss; I pulled and hooked something that caused Air bubbles to come up. I pulled harder and saw 2 Gym shoes and him coming to the surface; I flagged down the family doctor who liked to cut their grass for exercise; the paper said the Doctor found him, not me.

Chased 2 completely low life drunk motherfuxckers out of our music store with a 12 ga goose gun. They were trashing the store, So I pulled out the 12 ga and they took off. I was too shook up to shoot because I was about 13 yrs old. I had to run the store by getting out early from high school.

2 Democrats tried to rob me in Detroit with a bottle wrapped in bag, too look like a gun; I challenged them with a pipe out of my truck,,,,they took off and the Pakistani gas station owner just ducked down and hid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76984449
United States
05/19/2019 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a deserted stretch of Bloody 27 (US27) I was traveling late on a full moon lit night. I saw headlights coming at me in my lane. As they approached I could see the driver and passenger looking at the full moon to my right, their left. In a split second I decided to take evasive action and did not hit the horn. I swung my car into the opposing lane and the whoosh as we passed was and is still quite memorable. We just cheated death. We both stopped a few hundred yards down the road on the proper side. We looked at each other without a word.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71843688

Wow. Quick thinking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61625577
United States
05/19/2019 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61625577
United States
05/19/2019 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
DoomGymRat

User ID: 77662685
Aruba
05/19/2019 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's to the real badass men those who 75 years ago this June 6th landed on the beaches of Normandy. Thank you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77179859

clappa

MenMarch

this ^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73918221
United States
05/19/2019 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 girls at the same time. Not as much fun as it sounds.... lots of work.
~kpm~

User ID: 75950402
United States
05/19/2019 05:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Skydive once
Scuba dive
Hiked Northern Channel in Canada
Canoed to James Bay Canada from Sudbury 2 week trip
150 mile horseback trip
3 kids
~With forethought and malice Whitless enacted an EO giving nursing homes immunity from wrongful death prosecutions, forced them to take in infected patients and is responsible for over 6500+ nursing home deaths~

GLP