Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,979 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 764,708
Pageviews Today: 1,342,727Threads Today: 436Posts Today: 9,141
01:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YouTube's Susan Wojcicki Apologizes After Demonetizing and Removing Hundreds of Channels

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77515156
United States
06/12/2019 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: YouTube's Susan Wojcicki Apologizes After Demonetizing and Removing Hundreds of Channels
Don't believe a word of any thing they day.

The government has forced them all to sign false statements that Russia interfere on USA elections.

USA is at war with Russia because Russia destroyed the Obama ISIS army with a handful of antique Soviet planes. CENTCOM very butthurt their trillion dollar contra army was lit up.
CK Dexter Haven

User ID: 77047820
Netherlands
06/12/2019 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YouTube's Susan Wojcicki Apologizes After Demonetizing and Removing Hundreds of Channels
Robot Sorry

Beep Boop Bop

ROBOTdance
Penny Peppers

User ID: 75787359
United States
06/12/2019 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
This transgender (and I shouldn't have to do that on GLP) is VERY NERVOUS in this interview and is obviously lying. I also wonder if she's on drugs as her eyes look odd to me. Or maybe she's just another reptilian/alien/droid, who knows.

They really should make her eyes brown though because she's full of shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73724632

Transgender is NOT the word I used and I really resent this PC bullshit on this site. The word begins with a T, has an R next and A after that and TWO N's followed by a Y. It's a perfectly good word and I don't give a fuck about their fucked up feelings.

chuckle
There's never a dull moment here on planet earth, unless GLP ceased to exist...

Oh, and Biden can't dress himself....
Penny Peppers

User ID: 75787359
United States
06/12/2019 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
All these social media platforms are extensions of the CIA. It’s why they don’t give a shit if they lose money. It is not about the fuckin money.

It’s about tyranny, control, communism, and as always, the Global One World Government. That is the end game goal for all the craziness happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75781610

This^^^
There's never a dull moment here on planet earth, unless GLP ceased to exist...

Oh, and Biden can't dress himself....
JackalMan

User ID: 14314664
United States
06/12/2019 09:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Why do these creatures still draw breath?
Why do their buildings still stand?
I guess people in this country are not angry enough about
getting fucked by thugs and transgenders.
This is the country of I forgot.
Lock and Load!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for your lives!
The Wolves are upon us!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77714759
United States
06/12/2019 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everything 8s "very hurtful" to the lqbtrgc or whatever community. Their whole identity is based on victimizing themselves in any way possible. Every remark is a slight, every thing is an "attack" against them and anything anyone says or does is somehow designed to attack them either subversively or overtly. There is no acceptance or tolerance for anything that does not submit to their belief in the same manner as Islam and punishments for offending are sharia like.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74070273
United States
06/12/2019 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt everybody just drop youtube including GLP

I just don't get it./
 Quoting: Jake

GLP needs to ban YouTube links.
Wookiee666

User ID: 62421844
United States
06/12/2019 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This transgender (and I shouldn't have to do that on GLP) is VERY NERVOUS in this interview and is obviously lying. I also wonder if she's on drugs as her eyes look odd to me. Or maybe she's just another reptilian/alien/droid, who knows.

Remember when they would substitute "Homosexual" when someone entered "gay"? Now that I agreed with. Now it's transgender. How about trannie?
Warning: JustSomeGuy_42 is a publicly confessed unvaxxed neophiliac .

If the number 666 is considered evil.
then technically, 25.8069758 is the root
of all evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73724632
United States
06/12/2019 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Remember when they would substitute "Homosexual" when someone entered "gay"? Now that I agreed with. Now it's transgender. How about trannie?
 Quoting: Wookiee666

Hey, I guess trannie works! So I'll use that instead. We have to stop catering to these demonic assholes as they try to destroy our society.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76460611
Mexico
06/12/2019 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOAD OF SH*T. That pisses me off even more than the shut downs, she's a F***ING liar.
oniongrass

User ID: 77610284
United States
06/12/2019 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Transgender is NOT the word I used and I really resent this PC bullshit on this site. The word begins with a T, has an R next and A after that and TWO N's followed by a Y. It's a perfectly good word and I don't give a fuck about their fucked up feelings.

chuckle
 Quoting: Penny Peppers

We're not allowed to discuss transmissions on GLP now?
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Off Switch

User ID: 44438705
United States
06/12/2019 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

The gaystapo has strongarmed the payment processors and words that hurt their feelings are not allowed. You can still speak the truth though.
Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue....
LORD JESUS FIERY ANGEL
User ID: 77723489
United Kingdom
06/12/2019 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Laughable, and another magic charms like Christine Blasey Ford lying divination also written in second half of Ezekiel 13 [peace be unto him].

Little children, do not be fooled by this false trumpeting and Trump is not with us and neither with Christ.

"Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the [Zionist] J-ews, Whither I go, ye cannot come;" - John 13:33
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30905650
United States
06/12/2019 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vote YouTube and Facebook out, supports new platforms that are not tentacles of the beast...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72568602
United States
06/12/2019 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
All these social media platforms are extensions of the CIA. It’s why they don’t give a shit if they lose money. It is not about the fuckin money.

It’s about tyranny, control, communism, and as always, the Global One World Government. That is the end game goal for all the craziness happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75781610

This^^^
 Quoting: Penny Peppers

Yeah, same goes for CNN. Subsidized propaganda outlet. Probably been in the red for more than 20 years. Also, Amazon did not turn a profit for many, many years. Now their servers hold CIA and govt data. Makes ya wonder.
oniongrass

United States
06/12/2019 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

The gaystapo has strongarmed the payment processors and words that hurt their feelings are not allowed. You can still speak the truth though.
 Quoting: Off Switch

We pay 20% (!!!) and they still impose censorship?

Just call them "transmissions". Everyone will know what you mean.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76512891
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Trannie with a Y used to be slang for transmission.

Because transgenders were basically non-existent, and no one gave a fuck what they thought anyways: they're obviously mentally damaged.

So now i can only say transmission or transaxle, not trannie, because 0.03% of the global population has a particular kind of mental disorder.
FlashBuzzkill

User ID: 75251329
United States

Report Abusive Post
Act like a Nazi while accusing everyone they disagree with of being one.
Gen. John B Gordon and Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest were the finest citizen-soldiers birthed in America.
oniongrass

United States
06/12/2019 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Laughable, and another magic charms like Christine Blasey Ford lying divination also written in second half of Ezekiel 13 [peace be unto him].

Little children, do not be fooled by this false trumpeting and Trump is not with us and neither with Christ.

"Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the [Zionist] J-ews, Whither I go, ye cannot come;" - John 13:33
 Quoting: LORD JESUS FIERY ANGEL 77723489

Jesus the Nazarene is said to "redeem" people.

Redemption is when you take something AWAY from a state of holiness so it can be used for mundane purposes. So you can be holy, or you can put Jesus the Nazarene in your place so you can be non-holy. What a great idea! /s (I don't think he's ever quoted as supporting such a ridiculous idea btw; he was a rabbi and would have laughed at it. This "lamb of Gd, redeemer" idea seems to have come later.)

Even if you still want to be redeemed: A lamb is an unusual thing to use for redemption by the way. A goat would be a more normal thing to use. The only thing you can redeem with a lamb is a donkey. Are we donkeys, valuable beasts of burden?

To redeem a human first-born, it takes money.

Last Edited by oniongrass on 06/12/2019 11:36 AM
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17133785
United States
06/12/2019 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Wookiee666

Hey, I guess trannie works! So I'll use that instead. We have to stop catering to these demonic assholes as they try to destroy our society.

Exactly!!! cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72726126
United States
06/12/2019 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just don't get it./

Yeah no joke. Even when they came out in 2005 or whatever there were plenty of solutions already for sharing video online. I guess because it's just the mouthbreathing convenience that gives it appeal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76626437
United States
06/12/2019 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
A cynical, insincere apology is worse than no apology.

Its public relations bullshit and nothing will be done, it will only get worse.
These people have their own version of taquiya, you should figure out what its called..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76626437
United States
06/12/2019 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: LORD JESUS FIERY ANGEL 77723489

Jesus the Nazarene is said to "redeem" people.

Redemption is when you take something AWAY from a state of holiness so it can be used for mundane purposes. So you can be holy, or you can put Jesus the Nazarene in your place so you can be non-holy. What a great idea! /s (I don't think he's ever quoted as supporting such a ridiculous idea btw; he was a rabbi and would have laughed at it. This "lamb of Gd, redeemer" idea seems to have come later.)

Even if you still want to be redeemed: A lamb is an unusual thing to use for redemption by the way. A goat would be a more normal thing to use. The only thing you can redeem with a lamb is a donkey. Are we donkeys, valuable beasts of burden?

To redeem a human first-born, it takes money.
 Quoting: oniongrass

Did you fail to notice that the old testament condemns all gentiles to death or slavery?

There may be a connection to why old testament believers of any stripe are so malignant in summary condemnation of Christians
Nonentity

User ID: 77013656
United States
06/12/2019 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Who gets to decide what is and what isn't hate speech?

Seems to me it's a way to delete political opposition. Delete voices of the masses.

YouTube sold out, bye bye youtube
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74827762
United States
06/12/2019 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's only apologizing that her fellow leftists accidentally got caught up in the purge. It will be fixed. The "right people" will be allowed to continue, but right wingers will be cast out to the digital slums.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73722498

Yep.

This is the type of bullshit you get when people aren't clearer and louder about their political persuasion. People like Wojcicki don't mind talking about groups similar to the LGBTQ, yadda, yadda. But she avoids talking about how much of them and she are leftwingers.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72497887
United States
06/12/2019 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just don't get it./

Never stop you're opponant while they are making a mistake.

Many democrat voters are not yet aware that the left has become 100% authoritarian. Us gen-x liberals are very much anti-authoritarian. The democrat pary can not win 2020 without us anti-authoritarian gen-x liberals. Every time the left shows their hand, they loose votes.

Divide and Conquer.

Make America Great Again. Trump 2020
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66794842
United States
06/12/2019 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
She’s only apoligizing to the leftist, how disingenious!🤡👹🤖
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77724141
Canada
06/12/2019 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Conservative and Love trump channels will still be effected....?

we shall see....

Time for everybody to pull out of youtube…..

there are other platforms and if everybody went enmass then youtube would be fucked and come back to the table...
Fist McKraken

User ID: 76861748
United States
06/12/2019 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hate Speech

Hate Speech

Hate Speech

Everything we don't like is Hate Speech
 Quoting: CK Dexter Haven

:orwell:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75047547
United States
06/12/2019 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's only apologizing that her fellow leftists accidentally got caught up in the purge. It will be fixed. The "right people" will be allowed to continue, but right wingers will be cast out to the digital slums.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73722498

hesright

GLP