Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 856,700
Pageviews Today: 1,161,929Threads Today: 318Posts Today: 5,094
09:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YouTube's Susan Wojcicki Apologizes After Demonetizing and Removing Hundreds of Channels

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77242505
France
06/12/2019 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: YouTube's Susan Wojcicki Apologizes After Demonetizing and Removing Hundreds of Channels
Laughable, and another magic charms like Christine Blasey Ford lying divination also written in second half of Ezekiel 13 [peace be unto him].

Little children, do not be fooled by this false trumpeting and Trump is not with us and neither with Christ.

"Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the [Zionist] J-ews, Whither I go, ye cannot come;" - John 13:33
 Quoting: LORD JESUS FIERY ANGEL 77723489

Jesus the Nazarene is said to "redeem" people.

Redemption is when you take something AWAY from a state of holiness so it can be used for mundane purposes. So you can be holy, or you can put Jesus the Nazarene in your place so you can be non-holy. What a great idea! /s (I don't think he's ever quoted as supporting such a ridiculous idea btw; he was a rabbi and would have laughed at it. This "lamb of Gd, redeemer" idea seems to have come later.)

Even if you still want to be redeemed: A lamb is an unusual thing to use for redemption by the way. A goat would be a more normal thing to use. The only thing you can redeem with a lamb is a donkey. Are we donkeys, valuable beasts of burden?

To redeem a human first-born, it takes money.
 Quoting: oniongrass

Did you fail to notice that the old testament condemns all gentiles to death or slavery?

There may be a connection to why old testament believers of any stripe are so malignant in summary condemnation of Christians
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76626437

Yes I failed to notice that, because it doesn't. It just says they should follow the 7 Laws of Noah.

You dropped your yad.
oniongrass

User ID: 77610284
United States
06/12/2019 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YouTube's Susan Wojcicki Apologizes After Demonetizing and Removing Hundreds of Channels

Jesus the Nazarene is said to "redeem" people.

Redemption is when you take something AWAY from a state of holiness so it can be used for mundane purposes. So you can be holy, or you can put Jesus the Nazarene in your place so you can be non-holy. What a great idea! /s (I don't think he's ever quoted as supporting such a ridiculous idea btw; he was a rabbi and would have laughed at it. This "lamb of Gd, redeemer" idea seems to have come later.)

Even if you still want to be redeemed: A lamb is an unusual thing to use for redemption by the way. A goat would be a more normal thing to use. The only thing you can redeem with a lamb is a donkey. Are we donkeys, valuable beasts of burden?

To redeem a human first-born, it takes money.

Did you fail to notice that the old testament condemns all gentiles to death or slavery?

There may be a connection to why old testament believers of any stripe are so malignant in summary condemnation of Christians
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76626437

Yes I failed to notice that, because it doesn't. It just says they should follow the 7 Laws of Noah.

You dropped your yad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77242505

Not sure what that's about, but also I didn't condemn anyone. I just made a critical analysis of an oft-cited belief system, in case anyone was interested.

You may not have noticed but what I said is nowhere in the Old Testament, not stated so clearly anyway. It's in the Talmud (Bekhorot, around 6a or b). As Jesus the Nazarene noted, that collection of "traditions of the elders" was used by rabbis -- and he was a rabbi. But he pushed back on some of the legalistic tendency and over-reverence for rabbis, and I agree with that.)

Don't worship rabbis either, even those said to be the greatest. Read it yourself.

Last Edited by oniongrass on 06/12/2019 08:12 PM
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77617884
Germany
06/12/2019 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not accept fake apologies from Bolsheviks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51750288

clappa

SUSAN IS A 100% MTF transgender DECIEVER

Thread: Communism has 100% conquered YouTube! It's CEO Susan Wojcicki is a 100% Trannie Deceiver!
oniongrass

User ID: 77610284
United States
06/12/2019 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

You dropped your yad.

Not sure what that's about, but also I didn't condemn anyone. I just made a critical analysis of an oft-cited belief system, in case anyone was interested.

Oh you know what it's about. Gey drek in deyn hut.

No I don't.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77242505
France
06/12/2019 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

You dropped your yad.

Oh you know what it's about. Gey drek in deyn hut.

No I don't.

...and gradually I began to hate them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72881844
United States
06/12/2019 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt everybody just drop youtube including GLP

I just don't get it./
 Quoting: Jake

... what is the alternative? ... nothing? ...
 Quoting: wisconsin

well we could starve the beast just a little by using HookTube.

[link to hooktube.com (secure)]

its easy

Simply replace the domain in any YT link with hooktube.com. https: //youtube.com/watch?v=S6bOkFLrsAc becomes https: //hooktube.com/watch?v=S6bOkFLrsAc, etc.

so this [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

will look like this [link to hooktube.com (secure)]

its the same video that op posted...

GLP