Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,575 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,851
Pageviews Today: 607,587Threads Today: 226Posts Today: 3,753
06:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING! Situation out of control in Hong Kong!

oniongrass

User ID: 77610284
United States
06/12/2019 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING! Situation out of control in Hong Kong!
If a revolution begins in Hong Kong, this could play nicely into Trump's hands in regards to the tariff situation.

Will keep a close eye on this situation, this could end up becoming a very significant global event.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40169223

Yeah, more China tanks in the street running over protestors. Most young people don't remember that scene.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32047989

Oh that. The poor tank driver from the provinces did his best to avoid that asshole, but he was ordered to get to Tiananmen Square. Did you know that some people were opening the hatches of those tanks and throwing in Molotov cocktails, killing the troops from the countryside who were just following orders?

Tiananmen Square was stupid too. The place is the very center of the Chinese government, and they were allowed to camp there for months, embarrassing the government with their stupid "Statue of Liberty" thingie. The government pleaded with them to leave.

How long would the USA allow the Mall in DC (which is not as central or important as Tiananmen Square) be occupied. See: "bonus march". Or even Waco -- we won't even allow an open field in Texas to be occupied.

Not only do I remember it. I've been to speeches by two of the leaders of it, including Wang Dan who is a pussy and wouldn't take questions from people who might know something. Both he and the other one (a woman who wasn't as famous but also an organizer of it) are the usual leftist SJW crybully types.
 Quoting: oniongrass

Looks like we have a full blown ^commie^ in our midst.

Which single statement did I make that's incorrect? And I'm a Republican by the way, you can look at my old posts and you won't find much communism there.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77026479
Canada
06/12/2019 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope we don’t see another Tiananmen Square. If the commie tyrants in power feel that they’re in real danger, they might actually go that route...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29591655

And your government wouldn’t?
Teslahowitzer
User ID: 73313415
United States
06/12/2019 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Backed by USA to cause chaos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77700781

The stupid in you is overflowing onto the floor and clogging up the main sewer system....
Timur2020

User ID: 77714681
United States
06/12/2019 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go commies! Eat each other up!
"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind"

Covid, fake riots, communist organizers - keep your powder dry America. This was not the disease or the riots, those both are still on down the line.
Garden garden grow spices and medical plants too.

I am a VeterAid volunteer for Arrogant Mushroom Healers of Alamogordo.
uh
User ID: 61932148
United States
06/12/2019 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
hong kong goes THEN TAIWAN WILL GO...THEY WILL HAVE TO WATCH A SMALLER VERSION OF THEIR OWN ATTACK FIRST....SAD.!..
 Quoting: if 61932148
UH
United States
06/12/2019 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
hong kong goes THEN TAIWAN WILL GO...THEY WILL HAVE TO WATCH A SMALLER VERSION OF THEIR OWN ATTACK FIRST....SAD.!..

...CHINA CHINA CHINA....WHUT WE GONNA DO WIFF YOU...?...
 Quoting: UH 61932148

..UH...WE MAY HAVE TO 'FUCK' CHINA!...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77065278
United States
06/12/2019 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesuit China.

The Pope declared China is the model for the future, he wished to see Chinese Social Score implemented everywhere.

FUCK ROME!
 Quoting: DPS7

Rome is for Serpent Worshippers.
MissCleo

User ID: 77082640
United States
06/12/2019 12:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Backed by USA to cause chaos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77700781

US is not omnipotent, omnipresent nor omniscient.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72726126
United States
06/12/2019 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Britain should have never given it back to China.
 Quoting: jt210

Yeah no joke. A lot of people don't even know they only had to give back the New Territories, not Hong Kong proper by the treaty. If I were in charge, I would have given HK to Taiwan as a huge middle finger to the PRC!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72726126
United States
06/12/2019 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

They had no choice. The lease on Kowloon (the "mainland" part of Hong Kong) was up.

Nope you're wrong there. Only on the New Territories.
Boes

User ID: 77329196
Netherlands
06/12/2019 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of chinese lost there credit score, the camera's are to busy to recognize everyone.chuckle
Boes
Arius

User ID: 6964360
United States
06/12/2019 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, more China tanks in the street running over protestors. Most young people don't remember that scene.

Oh that. The poor tank driver from the provinces did his best to avoid that asshole, but he was ordered to get to Tiananmen Square. Did you know that some people were opening the hatches of those tanks and throwing in Molotov cocktails, killing the troops from the countryside who were just following orders?

Tiananmen Square was stupid too. The place is the very center of the Chinese government, and they were allowed to camp there for months, embarrassing the government with their stupid "Statue of Liberty" thingie. The government pleaded with them to leave.

How long would the USA allow the Mall in DC (which is not as central or important as Tiananmen Square) be occupied. See: "bonus march". Or even Waco -- we won't even allow an open field in Texas to be occupied.

Not only do I remember it. I've been to speeches by two of the leaders of it, including Wang Dan who is a pussy and wouldn't take questions from people who might know something. Both he and the other one (a woman who wasn't as famous but also an organizer of it) are the usual leftist SJW crybully types.

Which single statement did I make that's incorrect? And I'm a Republican by the way, you can look at my old posts and you won't find much communism there.

Because you're suggesting those people back in the 80's were wrong in what they were doing. I only remember what the USA media was showing us back then, but knowing their government and the rulings, those people were uprising against the tyranny. They had balls to stand against China. You're deflating their balls and the history they represented to their peoples of today. Not embarassment, but an awakening for China.
As for how we handle shit in America, well, we're writing on this website that would be banned in china and the chinese wouldn't even know it exists.
Jungleboogie

User ID: 76648271
Canada
06/12/2019 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesuit China.

The Pope declared China is the model for the future, he wished to see Chinese Social Score implemented everywhere.

FUCK ROME!

And the rabbis are any better with their antisemite scoring? Same shit, different pile.
Embrace the cognitive dissonance.
oniongrass

United States
06/12/2019 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah no joke. A lot of people don't even know they only had to give back the New Territories, not Hong Kong proper by the treaty. If I were in charge, I would have given HK to Taiwan as a huge middle finger to the PRC!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72726126

Then the Chinese military would have finished the job. The islands were indefensible on their own.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
oniongrass

United States
06/12/2019 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesuit China.

FUCK ROME!

And the rabbis are any better with their antisemite scoring? Same shit, different pile.
 Quoting: Jungleboogie

Well yeah, one has nothing to do with the other. Just don't be an antisemite, don't do BDS, leave Israel to the israelites, and you'll have a great antisemite score or whatever that is.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

oniongrass

United States
06/12/2019 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because you're suggesting those people back in the 80's were wrong in what they were doing. I only remember what the USA media was showing us back then, but knowing their government and the rulings, those people were uprising against the tyranny. They had balls to stand against China. You're deflating their balls and the history they represented to their peoples of today. Not embarassment, but an awakening for China.
As for how we handle shit in America, well, we're writing on this website that would be banned in china and the chinese wouldn't even know it exists.
 Quoting: Arius

Yes, you only know what was on the US media then. I've talked to many Chinese about it, I've heard from and evaluated the leaders of it. I just know a lot more about it than you do.

So why don't you work from more facts, starting from what I wrote? The reason Wang Dan came to out of the way places in the USA for his publicity tour is that he didn't want informed questions. When he was about to get one, his numerous handlers hustled him off the stage and out of there.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

Arius

User ID: 6964360
United States
06/12/2019 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Arius

Yes, you only know what was on the US media then. I've talked to many Chinese about it, I've heard from and evaluated the leaders of it. I just know a lot more about it than you do.

So why don't you work from more facts, starting from what I wrote? The reason Wang Dan came to out of the way places in the USA for his publicity tour is that he didn't want informed questions. When he was about to get one, his numerous handlers hustled him off the stage and out of there.

Again, I understand I only saw the US media interpretations on the rebellion, however, I do know as many as other people who give a shit on how China's government ruled then. For the people to rebel as they were trying to do took balls and created relational talks to the citizens and the government. You deflated that situation, which has helped the relations of the government and it's people today. Unless you think it's ok for their government to rule with an iron fist, dictate who lives and doesn't, who gets to eat and not, and other harsh environments that we here haven't really had to live.
akido_cic

User ID: 76992358
United States
06/12/2019 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
who were just following orders?

Where we heard that one before.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
06/12/2019 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
the party's over. the hammer is fix'in to come down on Hong Kong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76322957
United States
06/12/2019 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I admire the people of Hong Kong. Too bad they are screwed.

There is nothing anyone can do to protect the very small rights remaining to them from being trampled on by the PLA and its servants in local government.

This end has been very predictable since 1949. The USA cutoff military aid to "nationalist China" allowing Mao to win the civil war. Of course, the USSR did not balk at continuing aid to Mao--on top of handing the whole of the undamaged Imperial Japanese Army industries in Manchuria to the communist in 1945.

I am quite certain that some Americans called our policy of abandonment irresponsible and even treasonous. The future is always a bit of a guessing game, but such things as the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the destruction of Tibet and worse would certainly happen.

Nip it in the bud. Pouring fertilizer and honey on a poisonous weed is satanic--or just plain ignorant as to how things actually work.

BTW, the return of Hong Kong to whatever China happened to be around was a forgone conclusion a hundred years ago. It is a bit of a stretch to have anticipated any scenario that would have put the UK at war with China over Hong Kong. The place was basically stolen and a lease agreement (for 100 years) was handed to China--while it was at its weakest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77723927
United States
06/12/2019 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The line for the bathroom at the starbucks around the corner is off the hook

Mebby McDonald's is open...
Keilani

User ID: 76820886
United States
06/12/2019 01:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Jesuit China.

FUCK ROME!

What a creep, no doubt, did you know recently an agreement was signed between Vatican and China? After that, lo and behold, suddenly protestants (non-Catholics) were being persecuted right and left, raiding house churches, etc.
CSnow

User ID: 74827762
United States
06/12/2019 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, the return of Hong Kong to whatever China happened to be around was a forgone conclusion a hundred years ago. It is a bit of a stretch to have anticipated any scenario that would have put the UK at war with China over Hong Kong. The place was basically stolen and a lease agreement (for 100 years) was handed to China--while it was at its weakest.
 Quoting: Green Tabber

Makes you realize how political trends can change drastically from generation to generation.

From the time of the Opium Wars when the British Empire was forcing narcotics onto China and seizing control of Hong Kong to the trends of today. A time when maintaining the sovereignty of London and the UK is being trashed by Islam and the EU in Brussels.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21033318
United Kingdom
06/12/2019 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76367621

Well the China communist Party dictators , will not get away with butchering ten of thousand of its own people people this time as a way of restoring power and control of peoples lives.

Hongkong people its pay back time for all them commie butchers, who murdered the innocent that was wiped out of china's history books .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
06/12/2019 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well the China communist Party dictators , will not get away with butchering ten of thousand of its own people people this time as a way of restoring power and control of peoples lives.

Hongkong people its pay back time for all them commie butchers, who murdered the innocent that was wiped out of china's history books .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21033318

the only way to keep order with 1 Billion people.

never underestimate the ruthlessness of the Chicomms.
Jungleboogie

User ID: 76648271
Canada
06/12/2019 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesuit China.

FUCK ROME!

Quoting: Jungleboogie

Well yeah, one has nothing to do with the other. Just don't be an antisemite, don't do BDS, leave Israel to the israelites, and you'll have a great antisemite score or whatever that is.

Or criticize Israeli policy,
or criticize the ADL or AIPAC,
or the SPLC slime,
or support palestinians, especially the christians
or criticize Israeli politicians,
or mention black cube or the pedaphile stuff
or weinstein or epstein
or CPAC,
or neocons,
or say good things about anyone but Israelis
or say bad things about israelis that attack christianity
etc, etc, etc

So yup, just like China.
Embrace the cognitive dissonance.
UH
United States
06/12/2019 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

...CHINA CHINA CHINA....WHUT WE GONNA DO WIFF YOU...?...

..UH...WE MAY HAVE TO 'FUCK' CHINA!...

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SQUEEZE THE CUNT JUICE OUT OF CHINA...MORE TARIFFS AND SELL THEIR BONDS...!...BACK HONG KONG TO THE HILT!....SINK A FEW OF THEIR SHIPS RIGHT THERE AND BOMB INVADE BLOCKADE THAT FUCKIN 'REEF' THAT THEY BUILT FOR U.S. AND THE OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA....!
AK
User ID: 77721658
Canada
06/12/2019 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

hesright
Q33

User ID: 77573015
Canada
06/12/2019 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hope this is the lynch pin that ends CHINA they are way to fucking uppity lately
Lily o' the Valley

User ID: 77051299
United States
06/12/2019 01:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
If a revolution begins in Hong Kong, this could play nicely into Trump's hands in regards to the tariff situation.

Will keep a close eye on this situation, this could end up becoming a very significant global event.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40169223

No, it is Communist China started this one, by insisting that they be able to come into Hong Kong and snatch anybody off the streets and take them over to the mainland and keep them.

They did it when they snatched those booksellers who were selling books unflattering to the Communist regime, and got away with it. They have been gathering up foreigners frequently too.

This has nothing to do with Trump, stop trying to derail the thread and make Trump look bad.
*** Good deeds bring rewards, bad actions bring troubles. That is a law of the universe. ***

GLP