Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Mum-of-two dies after teen 'rapes her with a car jack and rips her crotch out'

ACME_MAN

User ID: 76782502
United States
06/12/2019 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mum-of-two dies after teen 'rapes her with a car jack and rips her crotch out'
There are some very bad genetics being produced on this planet. Some cases, perhaps this one, could involve demonic possession. Hopefully with some benevolent intervention from above and beyond this madness can soon come to an end.
Dedicated to the brave men who fought and laid down their lives on the beaches of Normandy and the plains of Europe . . . that their sacrifice was not in vain.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
^EyeSeeAll^

User ID: 34398756
United States
06/12/2019 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Mum-of-two dies after teen 'rapes her with a car jack and rips her crotch out'
Story is from a year ago....but none the less horrifying...

He opened the jack once he had it in her....

I cant even imagine what king of monster this guy falls into....

PUT A BULLET IN IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW...THERE IS NO POINT TO KEEPING THESE TYPES ALIVE AND ON THE PLANET....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77724141

Ok now that's just a statement made by someone who lives in a closed bubble.

People...

This article embellished the story to make people think he put an entire floor jack in her.

Did any of you look at the picture?

Obviously that's not what he did and instead used the handle that those come with.

Let's use a little common sense in the age of fake news.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34398756

^WTF? So that's alright then?

Cunt!
 Quoting: Pink Floyd Forever

That was me that made that statement. Forgot to log in.

Are you a man?

If so, you have to be able to face things like this and still keep your head on straight.

I don't understand the projecting that's going on this thread.

So if I told you blue was my favorite color, would you take that to mean I HATE all other colors?

Come on man, this is a worthy thread but don't throw it away by projecting statements onto people and calling men "cunts."

I'm really not a fan of the cucky British word "cunt" invading America in the first place.
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76984449
United States
06/12/2019 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hate this world! What the hell is going on?

[link to www.mirror.co.uk (secure)]

This world is being allowed to turn to evil and given over to evil. This world has at most 8-9 years before it is completely destroyed by God as he reforms the outer surface of the earth. In the meantime, the world will see the full fruition of its evils and there will be judgments coming that will kill many along the way. You are seeing now the tip of the iceberg. It will get much much worse.

Friendship with this world is enmity with God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 67511492

Exactly. This is a world that people have made since Adam and Eve turned against God and toward Satan. I wonder if we even have years to wait until Jesus kills the wicked. Things are speeding up.
ACME_MAN

User ID: 76782502
United States
Report Abusive Post
And then we should also consider the possibility that this could be a fake news item, planted to generate FEAR which the archons and reptilians thrive on.
Dedicated to the brave men who fought and laid down their lives on the beaches of Normandy and the plains of Europe . . . that their sacrifice was not in vain.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
^EyeSeeAll^

United States
Report Abusive Post

No, actually you just projected that entire statement onto me.

Are you able to quote where I stated that because I dislike Russians, that I love Mexicans?
 Quoting: ^EyeSeeAll^

Russians are much more desirable of invaders than the third worlders that are invading now.

Using one murder by a crazy, horny, teenager, and the results of payback from a world war is hardly a reason to slander an entire country of fellow whites. Russia may the last holdout for whites after liberals get done destroying the west.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77676729

So you desire invaders to your nation? How about Russia and China both stay within the borders of their collective nations?

Russia is hardly the last hold out for whites. If anything, conservative America is.

They may have white skin but their values towards common decency don't reflect mine in the least.

nobody wants to live in America
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71909450

And nobody wants a whiney bitch around yet here you are!

hesrightbutthurt9
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is not so much that the world has changed, as the fact that they now cover these stories rather than covering them up.
These types of people have always been out there. Most vice cops have seen or heard of things like this and much, much worse.
However most of it still never gets into the news.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77699023

Nope, I'm sorry, I just do not agree with you. In the UK, in the 70.s murder's were at less than 6 a year. Now they are more than daily. In my Worcestershire town, there have been three in two weeks.

A single Female Genital Mutilation (where the entire vagina is hacked off just leaving a pee hole) thirty years ago, would have stopped the country in it's tracks and there would have been an outraged poulation demanding a hanging.

Now it is well known by everybody, and there is one reported EVERY 5 minutes in the UK. and that is not the real figure, those are just the ones that are spotted by vigilant teachers, or ones that turn up at an emergency clinic because six year old girl has gone into shock with septicaemia. The police will arrest anyone who kicks up a fuss!

Years ago, if somebody got hit by a bus in London, people would rush to help them, now a dying person can look up and see dozens of people filming them as they die.

I could go on, but if I did, I would probarbly need a drink or two.
 Quoting: lurcher1

That is horrible.

How can they even perform such a surgery where only the pee hole is left without killing the girl??

I can't understand how such a custom ever took hold.
 Quoting: Peepaws

It’s all demonic.
^EyeSeeAll^

United States
Report Abusive Post
The article has mislead a lot of the more gullible in this thread.

He used the lever-handle from the floor jack, not the entire floor jack itself.

It's a shame that news outlet would mislead and embellish such a sad story as this.
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
TheRealDonaldTrump
User ID: 70821039
United States
Report Abusive Post
That, my friends, is jacked-up! Why would someone do such a thing. Terrible. Really, really terrible. The most terrible. The most.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't worry, all the signs are pointing to God pouring out His wrath sooner than later.

We're already bordering on a possible pandemic in Los Angeles soon and I can guarantee you that the doom will not just stay in California.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30671160

I really hope you're right.

I don't recognize this world from the one that existed in my youth - 70's/80's.

And it will keep becoming unrecognizable at an ever increasing rate. Satan has a short time and is very busy causing as much havoc as possible with many humans doing his deeds.
Pink Floyd Forever  (OP)

User ID: 75781996
United Kingdom
06/12/2019 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Story is from a year ago....but none the less horrifying...

He opened the jack once he had it in her....

I cant even imagine what king of monster this guy falls into....

PUT A BULLET IN IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW...THERE IS NO POINT TO KEEPING THESE TYPES ALIVE AND ON THE PLANET....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77724141

Ok now that's just a statement made by someone who lives in a closed bubble.

People...

This article embellished the story to make people think he put an entire floor jack in her.

Did any of you look at the picture?

Obviously that's not what he did and instead used the handle that those come with.

Let's use a little common sense in the age of fake news.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34398756

^WTF? So that's alright then?

Cunt!

That was me that made that statement. Forgot to log in.

Are you a man?

If so, you have to be able to face things like this and still keep your head on straight.

I don't understand the projecting that's going on this thread.

So if I told you blue was my favorite color, would you take that to mean I HATE all other colors?

Come on man, this is a worthy thread but don't throw it away by projecting statements onto people and calling men "cunts."

I'm really not a fan of the cucky British word "cunt" invading America in the first place.

I stand by my statement. You are a cunt if you really believe what you typed above.

End of.

Last Edited by Pink Floyd Forever on 06/12/2019 03:29 PM
a.k.a: BadMoonRising
Pink Floyd Forever  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/12/2019 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a shame that news outlet would mislead and embellish such a sad story as this.

So that's ok???!!!

You need to get off this thread. You're completely missing the point here.

Last Edited by Pink Floyd Forever on 06/12/2019 03:28 PM
^EyeSeeAll^

United States
06/12/2019 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are in an emotional tail-spin right now bro.

I'd suggest getting that under control.

All I'm hearing you profess is how much you hate having the facts of a story correct.

Nope, you'd prefer just imagining it the most gruesome way possible so that you can validate your emotionally retarded response.

It almost sounds like you WANTED it to be the entire jack.

Is that the case or...?

I thought it would do some of the more gullible or ignorant people here some good to know that the article showed a misleading picture and that it wasn't the ENTIRE floor jack.

I mean, if you actually thought that then you've clearly never seen a vagina or a floor jack.
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
^EyeSeeAll^

United States
06/12/2019 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

So that's ok???!!!

Wow 2 edits of your posts in the matter of seconds?

Get your emotions under control dude, you sound like a freak.
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
^EyeSeeAll^

United States
06/12/2019 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the women in this thread, how do you feel about the OP 'Pink Floyd's' repeated use of the word 'cunt?'

Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside considering the subject matter of this thread?
TRUMP 2020

Willam Barr 2024
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77724693
United States
06/12/2019 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

If she was a member of my family I would sharpen the edge of a credit card and no one in the court would be able to stop me from going over the rail and opening his throat from ear to ear.
User ID: 76927478
United States
06/12/2019 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judgement Day is coming
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49193727

hesright
Lynx7
User ID: 77676566
United States
06/12/2019 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrifying, satanic evil act. WHAT in the name of GOD is possessing people to do these type things to a mother of two children. Beyond sick and depraved, just plain EVIL.
Pink Floyd Forever  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/12/2019 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the women in this thread, how do you feel about the OP 'Pink Floyd's' repeated use of the word 'cunt?'

Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside considering the subject matter of this thread?

Are you getting off of this you freak?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74454492
United States
06/12/2019 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
his tiny dick didnt work so he used a car jack as his surrogate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76811228
United States
06/12/2019 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

didn't this happen a couple of years ago??
Off Switch

User ID: 44438705
United States
06/12/2019 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtfdid
Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5816433
United States
06/12/2019 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think news reports as dark as this one shouldn't be pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5816433
United States
06/12/2019 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think news reports as dark as this one shouldn't be pinned.
ruser

User ID: 73660801
United States
06/12/2019 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have killed him with my bare hands - but I grew up in ghetto, (and know how to fight).
ruser
Monger of Many Things

User ID: 76502562
United States
06/12/2019 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone hates the American caucasian for being "White Knightish," but as I've stated in the past- we avoid a lot of evils (like described in this article) by trending that way vs. trending towards misogyny.

Remember though, any war with Russia must be won at all costs because these are the pieces of shit our wives and daughters will be dealing with if we lose. Just like the Germans.

So you prefer our "wives and daughters" should have to deal with mexican men? LOL. They dont call mexicans favorite sleeveless T shirts "wife beaters" for nothing. And mexico still doesnt have an "age of consent" law.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77676729

Are you sure? I thought it was 13 there. But I know for fact if it's with an American citizen it's 18 anywhere in the world. I know because a guy got arrested at the airport trying to leave Colombia a few days ago and I read the article and looked at the law. If he was Colombian nothing would have happened, fortunately he wasn't and they busted the dirty bastard. They come down and prey on poor young kids, often with the parent's consent in exchange for money.
If I had a dollar for every time I got suspicious...

I'd wonder who was paying me, and why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77229053
United States
06/12/2019 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look at this pathetic bag of shit:

[link to i2-prod.mirror.co.uk (secure)]

[link to i2-prod.mirror.co.uk (secure)]

He'll be raped eternally in Hell.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

Retricia says it's a photo editor. So what does he really look like? Was this supposed to make him look better, or more sinister or what you reckon?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76911997
United Kingdom
06/12/2019 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh ffs please someone, anyone, russia, china, invade us now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76911997
United Kingdom
06/12/2019 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok, it was in russia, not the uk, i did not even want to look at the article at 1st. Evil evil evil. i think ive had about all i can take from glp, with posts like this every day. Ill come back when i see theres a global uprising and these sickos are getting wiped out, so i can start feeling like theres justice in the world, even if its the mafia dealing it out, cos our governments cant protect the innocents, only the 2nd ammendment can, and we dont have a 1st, 2nd or any constitutional rights in the UK/EU..
Deplorable Busterhymen

User ID: 77572836
United States
06/12/2019 05:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Tie a rope around his genitals and slowly raise him from the floor. Lets see what gets ripped from him!
FCK the WEF! Keep your hands off my country!
Mkjeep

User ID: 24338353
United States
06/12/2019 05:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ooooh I'd tear that mutherfuckers head off his body and kick it into a fire. This world is gonna end soon, I have no doubt.
"Be like water my friend”- Bruce Lee

GLP