I finally get it who is behind globalism

rolltiderv2

User ID: 77273949
United States
06/12/2019 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I finally get it who is behind globalism
All of which is American Dreams. Rage on ragers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73155519
United States
06/12/2019 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Globalism is a counter revolutionary movement design to get the power back from the people and re-establish royal domination over earth's resources:

The globalist toolbox uses:

-Eco-fascism: Sustainability movement, Vegan movement Organic movement, mother earth cults, anti spiciest movements.
All these movements were invented by European nobility, and heavily promoted by Nazi Germany.
They came about as a reaction to the agricultural revolution as a way for Noble rich land owners to conserve their old feudal system of large farm lands & tenant farmers.

-Population replacement: Replacing via mass immigration original populations with uprooted populations that can more easily accept oppression.

-Climate change & Agenda 31- a recent addition designed to force nations to relinquish their sovereignty to a supra national organisation capable of 'saving the planet' by severely Taxing people, reducing all types of human activity, reducing mobility of people, reducing population via food restrictions, and making large part of planet earth off limits to humans.

-Creating economies that favors old money rather than entrepreneurial capitalist culture.
This means very low or even negative interest rates.
This means banking failures are subsidised by the people
& banking success make the banks richer.

Who is behind it all? mainly Germanic European royalty & the wealthy descendants.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

The club also has honorary members. Notable honorary members include
Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands,
Orio Giarini,
Fernando Henrique Cardoso,
Mikhail Gorbachev,
King Juan Carlos I of Spain,
Horst Köhler, and
Manmohan Singh.

What about the British royal family?

[link to www.princeofwales.gov.uk (secure)]

"For more than four decades The Prince of Wales has used his unique position to champion action for a sustainable future.

In the context of global challenges that include climate change, deforestation, and ocean pollution, The Prince has promoted sustainability to ensure that the natural assets upon which we all depend among other things soil, water, forests, a stable climate and fish stocks endure for future generations.

For His Royal Highness believes that economic and social development will best succeed when it works in harmony with Nature, rather than in conflict with Nature. "

Europe’s royals as climate activists
[link to www.ft.com (secure)]

"
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at [link to www.ft.com (secure)]

The Danish royal family, like royal families across Europe, has taken up the cause of environmental education and action with great conviction. Usually it is not sitting monarchs but heirs to the throne who have become involved, but involved they certainly are. Last year, the three heirs to Scandinavian thrones – Queen Margrethe’s son Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Crown Prince Haakon of Norway – travelled to Greenland together to witness for themselves the effects of climate change. They visited a research centre where scientists drill for ice cores that are used to estimate temperature and climate shifts over the past 700,000 years."

Funny... I can't find any videos on youtube related to this conpsiracy theory!!

A part from crazy David Icke, youtube is very pro monarchy!
 Quoting: JADR+

Yes, I'm very impressed in how involved the younger generation of royals' involvement in making the world a better place. Some of them are way more conservative than most people. Prince Harry won't eat or drink out of plastic.

And then, you look at the greed of the Middle East and the siphoning off of oil and how very rich those Monarchs are. All dictators benefit from stealing the natural resources of their country and hoarding it all to themselves.

Even though I like the royal family very much in the UK, I would like to see the end of Royalty in all countries. They are not any more special than anyone else. They maintained that old institution by greedy and bloodthirsty ancestors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76566247

Who cares what harry does. He allowed his kid? to be named archie. Something's wrong with him.

Oh, you just had to go there. The m.e. What a surprise.

What were your ancestors like? Have you ever read the Old Testament?

Who would you prefer? The nomenclatura?

They allow less freedom than the u.s. now has, which has been dwindling since nine eleven.

Would you prefer the chinese social credit system?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20099604
United States
06/12/2019 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for taking the time to write that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76905114

The Royal Families and banking dynasties have been usurped by the J's hundreds of years ago just like Freemasonry back in the late 1700s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20099604

This^

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77724618

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19876247
United States
06/12/2019 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am american, I don't like monarchy, I don't like dynasties, but we all live on the same planet. They may be the only ones who are able to bring attention to the issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73155519

hmm ... no??? if there is a little wind somewhere, mass media will repeat on and on that climate change caused it.

If carbon foot print was such an issue ... why would anyone think taking a 3rd world poor who produces next to no Co2 and transplanting him in a society that will make him produce 50X more Co2 is a good idea??

And more to the point, why would such people advocate the mass migration of millions of 3rd world people into 1st world nations???

Why would these people be in favor of globalisation, which produces a huge amount of co2 just moving billions of shipping containers

Mass migration doesn't help monarchies.

It helps industrialists who want lots of cheap labor.

These are different elites who are pitted against one another.

Mass migrations from Communist countries or oppressive regimes or totalitarian and/or tribal/cartel controlled countries WOULD HELP THEM as ANY FREEDOMS and economic opportumity will seem so much better. Off with the heads of freedom-loving Comstitutionalists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77725293
Mexico
06/12/2019 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
DING DING DING, someone gets it.

Yes, it is all about enslavement
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77211569
United States
06/12/2019 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am american, I don't like monarchy, I don't like dynasties, but we all live on the same planet. They may be the only ones who are able to bring attention to the issue.

You are a fucking idiot! So the people that fly around on private jets and helicopters and live on estates bigger than small cities are the guardians of the planet's ecology?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 66619947

bump rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77211569
United States
06/12/2019 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
DING DING DING, someone gets it.

Yes, it is all about enslavement
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77725293

True story.
vEyeSea

User ID: 21337117
United States
06/12/2019 08:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's either the black nobility (the families you mentioned from Venice, at least) or it's the semites. Or the black Nobility is using them to do the dirty work while being managed at the top.

Either way they can be considered a breakaway civilization and are the enemy. They are the ultimate revolutionaries (as HG Wells labeled them). Wells said that the real revolutionaries wouldn't be some bum or hippy, but an extremely rich businessman or banker. Revolutions take money.

As an intersting aside, listen to "The Nameless War" narrated on youtube (while it's still there). Better yet, download it. (I use mp3fy.com). The author of the book was Capt Ramsey. He was in the house of commons when he wrote this book and was immediately thrown in prison for 4 1/2 years, no trial and no lawyer. Let out right after his term was up. It's 5-6 hours long, but worth it. Easier than reading the book. The narrator gives explanations throughout.

Last Edited by vEyeSea on 06/12/2019 09:07 PM
To learn who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

When the government is wrong, it's dangerous to be right.

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
-Robspierre
JADR+  (OP)

User ID: 77718672
Australia
06/12/2019 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
... All these movements were invented by European nobility, and heavily promoted by Nazi Germany...

... Who is behind it all? mainly Germanic European royalty & the wealthy descendants...

... [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

>> Claim #1: "all these movements were invented by European nobility"

Reality: all these movements were created, financed, and pushed by Jws

>> Claim #2: "these movements... were heavily promoted by Nazi Germany"

Reality: these movements were fought against by "Nazi" Germany

>> Claim #3 "Germanic European royalty" are behind these movements

>> Claim #4: [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Reality: using Wikipedia to prove anything related to history or religion

>> Overall Conclusion: The OP is wrong... and probably a shill.

peace

The juice conspiracy doesn't cut it.
Globalism is anti-Israel & pro Islam for a reason.
I'm a J & proud zio.

OrangeManBad NFTs: [link to opensea.io (secure)]

FE Challenge: Provide a formula which calculates the exact distance between 2 GPS coordinates that does not use the Earth's radius of 6,371 km in it's assumptions

JADR+
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76566247
United States
06/12/2019 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Globalism is a counter revolutionary movement design to get the power back from the people and re-establish royal domination over earth's resources:

-Eco-fascism: Sustainability movement, Vegan movement Organic movement, mother earth cults, anti spiciest movements.
All these movements were invented by European nobility, and heavily promoted by Nazi Germany.
They came about as a reaction to the agricultural revolution as a way for Noble rich land owners to conserve their old feudal system of large farm lands & tenant farmers.

-Population replacement: Replacing via mass immigration original populations with uprooted populations that can more easily accept oppression.

-Climate change & Agenda 31- a recent addition designed to force nations to relinquish their sovereignty to a supra national organisation capable of 'saving the planet' by severely Taxing people, reducing all types of human activity, reducing mobility of people, reducing population via food restrictions, and making large part of planet earth off limits to humans.

-Creating economies that favors old money rather than entrepreneurial capitalist culture.

Who is behind it all? mainly Germanic European royalty & the wealthy descendants.

Orio Giarini,
Mikhail Gorbachev,
Horst Köhler, and
Manmohan Singh.

"For more than four decades The Prince of Wales has used his unique position to champion action for a sustainable future.

In the context of global challenges that include climate change, deforestation, and ocean pollution, The Prince has promoted sustainability to ensure that the natural assets upon which we all depend among other things soil, water, forests, a stable climate and fish stocks endure for future generations.

For His Royal Highness believes that economic and social development will best succeed when it works in harmony with Nature, rather than in conflict with Nature. "

"
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at [link to www.ft.com (secure)]

The Danish royal family, like royal families across Europe, has taken up the cause of environmental education and action with great conviction. Usually it is not sitting monarchs but heirs to the throne who have become involved, but involved they certainly are. Last year, the three heirs to Scandinavian thrones – Queen Margrethe’s son Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Crown Prince Haakon of Norway – travelled to Greenland together to witness for themselves the effects of climate change. They visited a research centre where scientists drill for ice cores that are used to estimate temperature and climate shifts over the past 700,000 years."

Yes, I'm very impressed in how involved the younger generation of royals' involvement in making the world a better place. Some of them are way more conservative than most people. Prince Harry won't eat or drink out of plastic.

And then, you look at the greed of the Middle East and the siphoning off of oil and how very rich those Monarchs are. All dictators benefit from stealing the natural resources of their country and hoarding it all to themselves.

Even though I like the royal family very much in the UK, I would like to see the end of Royalty in all countries. They are not any more special than anyone else. They maintained that old institution by greedy and bloodthirsty ancestors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76566247

Who cares what harry does. He allowed his kid? to be named archie. Something's wrong with him.

Oh, you just had to go there. The m.e. What a surprise.

What were your ancestors like? Have you ever read the Old Testament?

Who would you prefer? The nomenclatura?

They allow less freedom than the u.s. now has, which has been dwindling since nine eleven.

Would you prefer the chinese social credit system?

Seriously, what is your point? Any working tax paying citizen is a slave in the US.
I did say that I believe all Monarchies run by royals should be desolved.

What does a babies name or the Old Testament have to do with it? I OH, the Middle East! Of course!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
... All these movements were invented by European nobility, and heavily promoted by Nazi Germany...

... Who is behind it all? mainly Germanic European royalty & the wealthy descendants...

peace

You are in complete denial!

Your world view is totally corrupted.
Not all Jewish folks are masons or satanists. They live and die along side us and fight by our side in wartime.

The real enemy of all peoples are Rothchild Zionists and others that strive for a totalitarian NWO.

Don't you read books outside of the synagogue?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75328508
United States
06/12/2019 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Orio Giarini,
Mikhail Gorbachev,
Horst Köhler, and
Manmohan Singh.

"

The Bush Crime Family globalism = #nwo (ccp) #2019 The Reckoning [link to twitter.com] archons [link to bilderberggroup.net] shut down the un

[link to en.wikipedia.org] "EndGame" YEAR OF REVOLUTION X Victory 2019/2020
JADR+  (OP)

Australia
06/12/2019 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Not all Jewish folks are masons or satanists. They live and die along side us and fight by our side in wartime.

The real enemy of all peoples are Rothchild Zionists and others that strive for a totalitarian NWO.

Zionism is a about nationalism. I'm a hardcore Zionist!
Zionism has nothing to do with Globalism.
I'm a J & proud zio.

FE Challenge: Provide a formula which calculates the exact distance between 2 GPS coordinates that does not use the Earth's radius of 6,371 km in it's assumptions

JADR+
Mollzyie

User ID: 73349918
United States
06/12/2019 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op gets the

glpaward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75556322
United States
06/12/2019 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What’s with the multiple paragraphs? It’s J*e*w*s. That’s not a comment born of any sort of hate. Simply evidence and fact.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Zionism is a about nationalism. I'm a hardcore Zionist!
Zionism has nothing to do with Globalism.

Thank Hitler for Israel then.

Zionists believe the earth is theirs and only theirs to inherit. You haven't studied or you're in denial, or just a professional liar..

The Greater Israel Project alone proves your belief system to be corrupt.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77725152
United States
06/12/2019 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

JADR+  (OP)

Australia
06/12/2019 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What’s with the multiple paragraphs? It’s J*e*w*s. That’s not a comment born of any sort of hate. Simply evidence and fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75556322

Being one myself, I can guaranty you that no one in my family dominates the world.
Unlike European royal families:
The wealthiest aristocratic families in Europe
United Kingdom:

1) Windsor family -Royalty-

The Queen of UK and her family have 1 billion Sq. Metres of private land and 3,84 billion Sq. Metres of Royal land. Moreover 660 million Sq. Metres of the Lancaster estate belong to the Windsors. All the above produce an annual income of around 80 million Euro per year.

Prince Charles is th eowner of 1,5 billion Sq. Metres in Britain and receives over 20 million Euro annualy.

Other assets include the world famous palaces of Buckingham, Windsor and tens of mansions across England. Moreover a superb collection of 10,000 paintings from artists like Rembrand, Bruggel, Rafael and Van Dyke.

Furthermore the largest stamp collection is a Windsor property. On overall the Royal family has a fortune of 6 billion Euro and has under its administration other assets over 10 billion Euro. The latter belong to the crown but are controlled by the existing Royal family.

2) Duke of Westminster

The Duke is the largest property owner in London. His family -Grosvenor dating fro Norman times- acquired in the 16th century 3 million Sq. Metres in the centre of London. The Duke is also one of the largest real estate investors in Vancouver, Frankfurt, Paris and Brussels. His fortune exceeds 6 billion Euro.

3) Duke of Devonshire

The Duke own an estate in the Derby area of central England with a total surface of 700 million Sq. Metres. He also has a unique art collection with works of Da Vinci, Roubens and Veroneze. Other personal collections include horse breeding farms and real estate in Australia. His fortune is around 3 billion Euro.

4) Earl of Cadogan

The Earl has extensive real estate asets in London as well as 75 million Sq. Metres of land in Perthside. Along with his other assets his fortune is estimated in some 2 billion Euro.

Duke of Nurthumberland

The Duke is one of the welathiest landowners in UK. He owns 1,2 billion Sq, metres in Northumberland and 30 million Sq. Metres in Surrey, as well as various mansions in the London area. His fortune is around 1 billion Euro.

6) Princess Von Preussen

The Princess has a direct blood line from the Hohenzollern family and is also relative of the Royal family. She owns stakes in the Guiness corporation. She has assets of around 1 billion Euro.

Lichtenstein

1) Prince Hans Adam II

Thsi petite country in the Alps is probably the richest in the world and its head of state the Prince, one of the richest persons on earth.

His family comes from the Hapsburgs and his immense assets(Land, deposits, bonds, art) exceed 10 billion Euro.

Netherlands

1) Orange-Nassau-Royal family

The Dutch Royal family is an important stake holder in Shell corporation, Unilever and has prime real estate across Europe. Its fortune is around 10 billion Euro.

Luxembourg

1) Grand Duke of Luxembourg-Head of state-

The Grand Duke ha svarious investments(Industry, bank deposits, gold real estate) and his wealth can be summoned in around 10 billion Euro.

Spain

1) Burbon family-Royal family-

The Spanish Royal family has assets all around th eworld and in Spain the island of Majorka is to an extent Royal property. Total fortune 3,5 billion Euro.

2) Duchess of Alba

The Duchess is one of the richest woman in Europe. Coming from the Haute Aristocracy of Spain she owns 2 billion Sq. Metres of land across the country including castles and mansions. She is also a major art collector and has unique art pieces mainly of the renaissance period. Total assets around 3 billion Euro.

Notice: The complillation of the facts were from a variety of sources and all the fortunes are by estimate. It is difficult to have a clear view of the assets of Aristocracy in Europe. For more information interested readers can contact the author.

Ioannis Michaletos, All Rights Reserved.

Last Edited by JADR+ on 06/12/2019 09:31 PM
I'm a J & proud zio.

JADR+
sunwatcher

User ID: 77722821
Brazil
06/12/2019 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
nope all they would loose with western society weakened and destroyed then islam

only benefits teeran and soros is their proxy

since all these u mentioned benefits from the proxy to some extent, they support these ideologies too to some extent as well but are not 100% engaged in the effort
I'm becoming an expert in identifying bikes'n'boats thanks to GLP
JADR+  (OP)

Australia
06/12/2019 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
nope all they would loose with western society weakened and destroyed then islam

only benefits teeran and soros is their proxy

since all these u mentioned benefits from the proxy to some extent, they support these ideologies too to some extent as well but are not 100% engaged in the effort
 Quoting: sunwatcher

what makes you so sure ...

Last Edited by JADR+ on 06/12/2019 09:44 PM
I'm a J & proud zio.

JADR+
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76648271
Canada
06/12/2019 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Orio Giarini,
Mikhail Gorbachev,
Horst Köhler, and
Manmohan Singh.

"

Utter tripe. The bankers are the controllers.
JADR+  (OP)

Australia
06/12/2019 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Orio Giarini,
Mikhail Gorbachev,
Horst Köhler, and
Manmohan Singh.

"

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76648271

Bankers only represent interests ... they manage other people's assets.

The Top 5 JP Morgan Shareholders (JPM)
[link to www.investopedia.com (secure)]

Vanguard
The Vanguard Group, Inc. is JP Morgan's largest shareholder as of July 2018, with 7.42% of total outstanding shares. Vanguard is one of the largest investment management companies in the world, and it manages hundreds of mutual funds and ETFs. As of January 31, 2018, Vanguard had more than $5.1 trillion in assets under management (AUM) and serviced more than 20 million investors. The Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund was the largest holder of JP Morgan shares within the company, with 2.54% of total outstanding shares.

BlackRock
As of July 2018, BlackRock owns 228.1 million shares of JP Morgan, making up about 6.7% of all outstanding shares. BlackRock, which was founded in 1988 by Laurence D. Fink, is one of the largest asset managers in the world with $6.28 trillion in assets under management as of December 2017.

State Street
State Street Corporation owns 4.62% of JP Morgan's total outstanding stock as of July 2018, making it the third-largest holder. State Street is a large financial services firm with nearly $2.8 trillion assets in AUM, as reported at the end of 2017. The company offers investment management, trading, research and related services, with mutual funds and ETFs among the firm's products.

FMR
FMR LLC, or Fidelity Management and Research, owns 2.48% of JP Morgan's total shares as of July 2018, making it the fourth-largest holder. FMR is a large financial services firm that offers brokerage, trade execution and investment management services, including mutual funds. As of March 2018, FMR had global AUM of $2.5 trillion.

T. Rowe Price Associates
T. Rowe Price Associates is a financial services company that provides asset management services and products, including mutual funds, ETFs and retirement savings vehicles. The institution has $1.01 trillion in assets under management, as of March 31, 2018. This accounts for 2.14% of JP Morgan's total outstanding shares as of July 2018.

Largest Individual Holders
James Crown is the president of a private investment firm, Henry Crown and Company, and is also a director on the board of JP Morgan. According to a February 28, 2018 SEC filing, Crown is the largest indirect individual shareholder of JP Morgan with over 12.4 million shares. A majority of Crown's shares belong to his investment firm, owned by his spouse, or held in trusts for his children. The second-largest indirect individual shareholder of JP Morgan is James Dimon, the chairman, president, and CEO of JP Morgan. He has been the CEO since 2005 and the chairman since 2006. According to a February 28, 2018 SEC filing, Dimon beneficially owns 8.9 million shares of the company. Of the 8.9 million shares, Dimon owns 7.4 million shares in common stock while the remaining 1.5 million shares are held within trusts or owned by his spouse.

Last Edited by JADR+ on 06/12/2019 09:50 PM
I'm a J & proud zio.

JADR+
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77242505
France
06/12/2019 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
TL:DR

Keebler Elves and their Bavarian Creme Cookies!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15247845
United States
06/12/2019 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you leave the "sloven" out of it please!?!
(Tad judgemental, don't you think? Lumping me in with devil worshipers in one breath? Harsh!)

But YES, I'm happy for you that you have figured out that quiet literally lucifer is behind the globalist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77724618
United States
06/12/2019 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's "pro Islam for a reason" alright... to destroy Christian/European nations.

And it's the zionist and globalists Jws that pushing it you dumbass.

"I know I don't have to say this, but in bringing everybody under the Zionist banner we never forget that our goals are the safety and security of the state of Israel foremost. Our goal will be realized in Yiddishkeit, in a Jwish life being lived everyplace in the world; and our goals will have to be realized, not merely by what we impel others to do. And here in this country it means frequently working through the umbrella of the President's Conference (of Jwish organizations), or it might be working in unison with other groups that feel as we do. But that, too, is part of what we think Zionism means and what our challenge is." - Rabbi Israel Miller, The American Jwish Examiner, Pg 14 - March 5, 1970

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77242505
France
06/12/2019 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

"I know I don't have to say this, but in bringing everybody under the Zionist banner we never forget that our goals are the safety and security of the state of Israel foremost. Our goal will be realized in Yiddishkeit, in a Jwish life being lived everyplace in the world; and our goals will have to be realized, not merely by what we impel others to do. And here in this country it means frequently working through the umbrella of the President's Conference (of Jwish organizations), or it might be working in unison with other groups that feel as we do. But that, too, is part of what we think Zionism means and what our challenge is." - Rabbi Israel Miller, The American Jwish Examiner, Pg 14 - March 5, 1970

[link to archive.org (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

"They are the so-called neo-cons, or neo-conservatives. A compact group, almost all of whose members are Jwish. They hold the key positions in the Bush administration, as well as in the think-tanks that play an important role in formulating American policy and the ed-op pages of the influential newspapers... Seemingly, all this is good for Israel. America controls the world, we control America. Never before have Jws exerted such an immense influence on the center of world power." - Uri Avnery, CounterPunch interview for 'The Night After' - April 10, 2003

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75328508
United States
06/12/2019 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are the problem.The msm corporate enslaved negative hive-mind is the battery of evil Globalists sheeplebah
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

And it's the zionist and globalists Jws that are pushing it you dumbass.

"They are the so-called neo-cons, or neo-conservatives. A compact group, almost all of whose members are Jwish. They hold the key positions in the Bush administration, as well as in the think-tanks that play an important role in formulating American policy and the ed-op pages of the influential newspapers... Seemingly, all this is good for Israel. America controls the world, we control America. Never before have Jws exerted such an immense influence on the center of world power." - Uri Avnery, CounterPunch interview for 'The Night After' - April 10, 2003

"The Bolshevik Revolution and some of its aftermath represented, from one perspective, Jwish revenge. During the heyday of the Cold War, American Jwish publicists spent a lot of time denying that — as 1930s anti-Semites claimed — Jws played a disproportionately important role in Soviet and world Communism. The truth is until the early 1950s Jws did play such a role, and there is nothing to be ashamed of. In time Jws will learn to take pride in the record of the Jwish Communists in the Soviet Union and elsewhere. It was a species of striking back." - Norman Cantor, 'The Jwish Experience: An Illustrated History of Jwish Culture & Society' - 1996

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2019 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Orio Giarini,
Mikhail Gorbachev,
Horst Köhler, and
Manmohan Singh.

"

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76648271

Bankers only represent interests ... they manage other people's assets.

The Top 5 JP Morgan Shareholders (JPM)
[link to www.investopedia.com (secure)]

Vanguard
The Vanguard Group, Inc. is JP Morgan's largest shareholder as of July 2018, with 7.42% of total outstanding shares. Vanguard is one of the largest investment management companies in the world, and it manages hundreds of mutual funds and ETFs. As of January 31, 2018, Vanguard had more than $5.1 trillion in assets under management (AUM) and serviced more than 20 million investors. The Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund was the largest holder of JP Morgan shares within the company, with 2.54% of total outstanding shares.

BlackRock
As of July 2018, BlackRock owns 228.1 million shares of JP Morgan, making up about 6.7% of all outstanding shares. BlackRock, which was founded in 1988 by Laurence D. Fink, is one of the largest asset managers in the world with $6.28 trillion in assets under management as of December 2017.

State Street
State Street Corporation owns 4.62% of JP Morgan's total outstanding stock as of July 2018, making it the third-largest holder. State Street is a large financial services firm with nearly $2.8 trillion assets in AUM, as reported at the end of 2017. The company offers investment management, trading, research and related services, with mutual funds and ETFs among the firm's products.

FMR
FMR LLC, or Fidelity Management and Research, owns 2.48% of JP Morgan's total shares as of July 2018, making it the fourth-largest holder. FMR is a large financial services firm that offers brokerage, trade execution and investment management services, including mutual funds. As of March 2018, FMR had global AUM of $2.5 trillion.

T. Rowe Price Associates
T. Rowe Price Associates is a financial services company that provides asset management services and products, including mutual funds, ETFs and retirement savings vehicles. The institution has $1.01 trillion in assets under management, as of March 31, 2018. This accounts for 2.14% of JP Morgan's total outstanding shares as of July 2018.

Largest Individual Holders
James Crown is the president of a private investment firm, Henry Crown and Company, and is also a director on the board of JP Morgan. According to a February 28, 2018 SEC filing, Crown is the largest indirect individual shareholder of JP Morgan with over 12.4 million shares. A majority of Crown's shares belong to his investment firm, owned by his spouse, or held in trusts for his children. The second-largest indirect individual shareholder of JP Morgan is James Dimon, the chairman, president, and CEO of JP Morgan. He has been the CEO since 2005 and the chairman since 2006. According to a February 28, 2018 SEC filing, Dimon beneficially owns 8.9 million shares of the company. Of the 8.9 million shares, Dimon owns 7.4 million shares in common stock while the remaining 1.5 million shares are held within trusts or owned by his spouse.

Arranged marriages through blackmale and threats of war and bankruptcy were the order of the day for old European and Russian monarchies living with Jws. Just ask yourself why did they kill czar Nickolas?

Never forget the Jws were expelled from every country in Europe. Some countries expelled them more than once like Spain in 1492.
Why were they expelled? Blood libel of Christian children.
Research child Saints from old Europe.
The Vampires you know from TV are cartoon versions of this pagan tribe from hell.

GLP