Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 837,087
Pageviews Today: 1,386,118Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 9,740
02:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Prince William - Supernatural Destiny - Antichrist - Messiah And Very High Strangeness V2

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN  (OP)

User ID: 77515983
United Kingdom
12/29/2019 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Prince William - Supernatural Destiny - Antichrist - Messiah And Very High Strangeness V2
On William's summer solstice, 38th birthday, next year, will occur the third of his five birthday eclipses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78249238
United Kingdom
12/29/2019 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prince William - Supernatural Destiny - Antichrist - Messiah And Very High Strangeness V2
Married on the wedding anniversary of hitler
12/29 is "8y8m"

United Kingdom
12/29/2019 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was 9000 days old the day Iraq invaded Kuwait.

I only did four articles in my oracle, this article is a joining of my last two. The previous was Saddam and the sword, which retrospectively I discovered I was 15870 days old which if a day were a verse, would be the second verse of Psalm 117 (William's Saros/Psalm 117 connection).

117 2

United Kingdom
12/29/2019 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was 9000 days old the day Iraq invaded Kuwait.

I only did four articles in my oracle, this article is a joining of my last two. The previous was Saddam and the sword, which retrospectively I discovered I was 15870 days old which if a day were a verse, would be the second verse of Psalm 117 (William's Saros/Psalm 117 connection).

117 2
 Quoting: THE LATHE OF HEAVEN

Hah! I'm not losing my touch! This post is the 15870 view on this thread.

Last Edited by The Lathe Of Heaven on 12/29/2019 02:16 PM

United Kingdom
12/30/2019 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just been reading through the comments, quite interesting and pleasing to the eye through the five pages.
LilMiss

User ID: 76614166
United States
12/30/2019 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply!

Yes, I was asking if you thought this was all predestined (or if there was an attempt at that.) I have studied Astrology quite a bit (the psychological aspects, not date divination.) I find it fascinating that just by adding some numbers to a program, I can be described quite well. I can see in my 'blueprint' things that make my life make sense.

I never got a 'bad vibe' when observing Prince William. I hope, for his sake (and maybe all of ours) that you are incorrect.

Seems to me that books have been written (and movies) that have helped ingrain the possibility of some of them becoming true. We are, after all, creative beings.

(Like an egregore thing.)

You know?
 Quoting: LilMiss

Yes it could also function as an Egregore, I had to look it up, but your right, thanks. hf

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

Exactly!

If enough people 'focus' on something, say a "Devil," for long enough, given that we are Creative BEings, the possibility is likely that will be created to an extent. Our minds are very powerful.

What if a whole bunch of us believed that the Prince was what you claim he is...would that make it so?

hf
 Quoting: LilMiss

Exactly, an egregore describes it well. It is something I fear yet anticipate. If I thought it was purely mischevious I would hesitate, but I feel it is pre ordained and it must stand! I was guided to find this and whether I am a good or a bad protaginist is irrelevant to the fact that I pledged to God I would assist in what was required, the year before I started to discover this information.

Remember it is what prince William represents...the seat of mystery Babyon?

I get you. I said yes to being here at this time as well, but I make no special claims or anything.

If we are creators, how can anything truly be ordained?

The only constant is change.

hf
LilMiss

User ID: 76614166
United States
12/30/2019 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
On William's summer solstice, 38th birthday, next year, will occur the third of his five birthday eclipses.

Ok, well, that is a bit creepy.

United Kingdom
01/05/2020 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
lathe

The Lathe of Heaven - Published in 1971 [link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

The plot concerns a character whose dreams alter past and present reality.

The title is taken from the writings of Chuang Tzu -

"To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven"

The book is set in Portland, Oregon, in the year 2002. Portland has three million inhabitants and continuous rain. It is deprived enough for the poorer inhabitants to have kwashiorkor, or protein deprivation. The culture is much the same as the 1970s in the United States, though impoverished. There is also a massive war in the Middle East, with Egypt and Israel allied against Iran. Global warming has wrought havoc upon the quality of life everywhere.

George Orr, a draftsman, has long been abusing drugs to prevent himself from having "effective" dreams, which change reality. After having one of these dreams, the new reality is the only reality for everyone else, but George retains memory of the previous reality.

Some languages translate the title as the scourge or the whip of heaven.

He whose mind is thus grandly fixed emits a Heavenly light. In him who emits this heavenly light men see the (True) man. When a man has cultivated himself (up to this point), thenceforth he remains constant in himself. When he is thus constant in himself, (what is merely) the human element will leave him', but Heaven will help him. Those whom their human element has left we call the people of Heaven. Those whom heaven helps we call the sons of heaven. They do not learn this by learning. They do not work it by working. They do not reason it by using reason. To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.— Chuang Tzu: XIII (Legge Translation)

anonym0us coward

User ID: 71954146
United Kingdom
01/05/2020 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75449616
United States
01/08/2020 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
:lathe:

The Lathe of Heaven - Published in 1971 [link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

The plot concerns a character whose dreams alter past and present reality.

The title is taken from the writings of Chuang Tzu -

"To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven"

The book is set in Portland, Oregon, in the year 2002. Portland has three million inhabitants and continuous rain. It is deprived enough for the poorer inhabitants to have kwashiorkor, or protein deprivation. The culture is much the same as the 1970s in the United States, though impoverished. There is also a massive war in the Middle East, with Egypt and Israel allied against Iran. Global warming has wrought havoc upon the quality of life everywhere.

George Orr, a draftsman, has long been abusing drugs to prevent himself from having "effective" dreams, which change reality. After having one of these dreams, the new reality is the only reality for everyone else, but George retains memory of the previous reality.

Some languages translate the title as the scourge or the whip of heaven.

He whose mind is thus grandly fixed emits a Heavenly light. In him who emits this heavenly light men see the (True) man. When a man has cultivated himself (up to this point), thenceforth he remains constant in himself. When he is thus constant in himself, (what is merely) the human element will leave him', but Heaven will help him. Those whom their human element has left we call the people of Heaven. Those whom heaven helps we call the sons of heaven. They do not learn this by learning. They do not work it by working. They do not reason it by using reason. To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.— Chuang Tzu: XIII (Legge Translation)

(@Iran).

great research.

United Kingdom
01/08/2020 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
As prince Harry says, "cause lots of JK,J,J "

Bidden "Trump is to blame for the Chaos ensuing in Iran"

RE "A Time, times and a half" section near bottom of page one.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/08/2020 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Plane crash 7y2m2d inclusive from release of Argos movie to supposed airline crash in Tehran
Prince George 7/22/13
Age of prince William on 9/11? 7022 days
Charlotte born 13y7m22d after 9/11

Prince William on 1/15? 13722 days

MH370? 227p/12c and the plane should have carried 13 crew....
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/15/2020 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
1/15
William age 13722 days
George birthdate 7/22/13
Charlotte born 13y7m22d after 9/11/1 and 1y9m11d after George

I would think his age today would be significant to those who count their numbers and think they have meaning

United Kingdom
01/15/2020 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm. Prince Harry decided to encorporate his business on the summer solstice, on the birthday of the brother he seems to hate..

hffffhhhj
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77651564
Australia
01/16/2020 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm. Prince Harry decided to encorporate his business on the summer solstice, on the birthday of the brother he seems to hate..

:hffffhhhj:

They also made their announcement the day before Kates birthday. Her birthday got lost in the media hype about Meghan.

United Kingdom
01/18/2020 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm. Prince Harry decided to encorporate his business on the summer solstice, on Prince William's birthday..

hffffhhhj

FivelCubed

User ID: 77710388
United States
01/18/2020 10:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
5*
just_sticks

United Kingdom
01/19/2020 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
wdwd
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77706986
United States
01/19/2020 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do a little Bible reading and you will learn the antichrist will have nothing to do, no interst in women.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77651564
Australia
01/21/2020 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread O.P

But can I get some clarification on the part about Charles/Markle and the Whate thing.
I get its to do with the sign of Jonah being 3 days and nights in the earth...
Is that the 3 days of darkness that has been talked about on GLP in threads over the years..
If so, how do Charles/Markle and the whale thing connect to that?
Will the 3 days of darkness happen when Charles is coronated?
Or does it all mean something else? And what is Markles connection to the whale with Charles?

Thanks in advance.

United Kingdom
01/21/2020 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread O.P

But can I get some clarification on the part about Charles/Markle and the Whate thing.
I get its to do with the sign of Jonah being 3 days and nights in the earth...
Is that the 3 days of darkness that has been talked about on GLP in threads over the years..
If so, how do Charles/Markle and the whale thing connect to that?
Will the 3 days of darkness happen when Charles is coronated?
Or does it all mean something else? And what is Markles connection to the whale with Charles?

Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77651564

Right, so I find that the reflections of the verses on real life tend to be like a glimmer that shines at certain points but does not of course reflect the scene verbatim, if that makes sense. Also, not all tangenital paths are discovered and knowlege of biblical themes and also an appreciation for the original words that are used and their appropriate meaning in context. In other words I don't know!

I see the Meghan Whale pedant as a deliberate side sweep at her father in law. Maybe even, she has seen this thread?

United Kingdom
01/23/2020 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
No shit, this is looking like a very dodgy year!

United Kingdom
01/25/2020 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Coronavirus. Corona means Crown and also garland/wreath. Prince Charles in Israel 22-25th. He was born six months to the day after the creation of israel. On the 1st (he was born 14th) of the month he was born there was a rare combnatioin of eclipse and comet.

China - land of the Dragon.

Coronavirus - from a serpent?

Revelation - The Dragon.

Charles - the prince of Wales. Wales flag:

wales dragon
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
01/26/2020 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
prince Charles made his first environmental speech in 1968 (shortly after the eugenics book the population bomb). Imagine, a 50 year plan comming to fruition..
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/28/2020 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prince George born "7/22" 2013

6y6m6d old today

227 weeks since papist arrived in the USA on 9/22
922 weeks since mh370 plane (later reported to carry 227 passengers) was delivered 922 weeks ago to the airlines

Age of PW on 9/11 7022 days
Mh370 to today 70m22d
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/28/2020 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
George

6-6-6
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78403254
France
01/28/2020 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 'antichrist' is a spirit not a human being, that spirit comes in and dwell within the host, takes over the mind and literally animate the chosen one, it might be that prince, people would trust that kind of character with no (known)negative records.

Anyways your calculations are worthless, the devil certainly would choose a powerful dynasty to timely bring a host to be his vessel, then use it to fool the world, but there's no foot prints you can trace to uncover anything.

He will be revealed timely.
The Lathe Of Heaven  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/17/2020 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Last Edited by The Lathe Of Heaven on 04/17/2020 06:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58173119
United Kingdom
03/05/2020 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"3/3"

"By the way, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are spreading coronavirus! Sorry!....We’re keeping an eye on that, so do tell us if we need to stop!”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
03/06/2020 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
"3/3"

"By the way, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are spreading coronavirus! Sorry!....We’re keeping an eye on that, so do tell us if we need to stop!”
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58173119

Its true, he actually said that.

GLP