Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,768 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 55,346
Pageviews Today: 103,203Threads Today: 49Posts Today: 743
12:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YOUR EYES ARE NOT JUST A WINDOW, THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73049969
United States
09/06/2019 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: YOUR EYES ARE NOT JUST A WINDOW, THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE
I have blue eyes that on occasion one will turn green, but mostly stay a brilliant blue...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Different colored eyes? Or one shifts from green back to blue? Or aren’t you serious?
 Quoting: uhhuh

for those human beings reading this thread, this is a good example of the aliens becoming self aware. half of GLP are god damn reptiles or ghreys. And they don’t even know it ....

that’s why the 3letter orgs are all over this place.

you’ve been warned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77551006
United States
09/06/2019 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YOUR EYES ARE NOT JUST A WINDOW, THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE
Dark chocolate brown
 Quoting: ~kpm~

You have nice legs. Not bothered about your eyes.

Would like to see you in thongs!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77983269
Canada
09/06/2019 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Green leaning hazel eyes here.
 Quoting: DEPLORABLE Lady Jayne Smith

Who is bothered about your eyes, when your breasts are so large and full?!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77563675

Thread killer !

And RUDE!

Show some respect for LJS - she deserves it ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77982854

She has a good rack for a read-head, gives good competition to the blonde racks!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77983224

Troll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76944367
United States
09/06/2019 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mine range from teal blue/steel gray, depending on the lighting/mood etc...

Mostly predominantly blue though...

I wouldn't know what the exact meaning of eye colours are according to polls etc but I do know eyes tell a lot about the person... not just on colour but eye shape, size etc...

I have a book from an Indian yogi on this somewhere and I must admit, his perception/views on what our facial features, eye colours etc tell about us, is mostly spot on and amazingly accurate in my opinion...

I may have to fish it out from the book storage I have hidden somewhere to re-read it... :-)
 Quoting: ~Blue Spirit~

From 26 years in dealing with the public, I can usually look at a person and know what to expect in the form of attitude and intelligence...

I can do that with homes. I'm a home inspector. Give me 3 minutes and I can tell what drugs are being used recreationally. I can tel ethnicity in one minute just by what's on the walls or what's not on the walls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77709848
United States
09/06/2019 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My eyes are gray. I was told that gray eyes adapt to other spirits and souls around them, often changing color with the individual they are speaking with. The clothes I wear become my eye color. I am always a skeptic and do wear my heart on my sleeve making me susceptible to getting hurt.

There are so many colors and meanings with those colors most don’t know about. Someone does not just have brown eye. How brown are they? Do you have golden ember spotted brown eyes or sun raged brown eyes. Don’t mistake hazel for both green and blue. Hazel is either green with blue streaks or spot, or blue with green streaks or spots.

Hazel is brown with green streaks .
Blue green eyes ,are called blue green .Thats what it says on my drivers license.
Blue/Green
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77823645
United States
09/06/2019 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
RythymRing
User ID: 75561205
United States
09/06/2019 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blue Eyes Matter
Remedial_Rebel

User ID: 77275768
United States
09/06/2019 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mine go from pale blue/grey to intense blue depending on my exposure to sunlight.

If I've spent a lot of time in direct sunlight, people have asked me if I'm wearing blue contacts.

Last Edited by Remedial_Rebel on 09/06/2019 12:36 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77958368
Romania
09/06/2019 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look, India is a country that has its priorities all messed up.

They have smartphones, SUVs and a moon mission also.

However, most of them dont have tap water, toilets and malnutrition is worse than sub-Saharan Africa.

So they should use their "ancient hidden knowledge" to solve their myriad problems first, which will then give more credibility to their scientific acumen.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77958368

We all should.

Too bad no one listens to the Yogi's. Things would be quite different.

I see that in a lot of places.

Wisdom is there and available, yet people choose other paths.
 Quoting: ~Bodhi 77930780

We must NOT listen to the Yogis and other Easterners.

Degenerate music, hippy culture and liberalism increased a lot after the Beatles.

That is, White male musicians went Eastwards, started following Hinduism, smoked Indian Hemp, and took East Asian wives.

How the Beatles changed America

[link to www.ocregister.com (secure)]

Fifty years ago today, the Beatles changed America

[link to www.startribune.com]

Staying away from Eastern ideologies, philosophies and religions, will prevent degeneracy and rot from creeping into the system.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77960292

Ideals like Compassion?
 Quoting: ~Bodhi 77930780

We have more compassion and altruism than the Easterners.

There is much poverty, corruption and mismanagement there, because they dont care for their own people.

They all just want to immigrate to the West and open motels, 7-11 stores, take-aways and kebab shops.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76999165
United States
09/06/2019 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its time for the monthly glp what color are your eyes thread.

Its pretty pathetic that some people that have pretty eyes need to create thteads all the time and make up shit about how their eyes make them special.

You guys are "special" all right.

Now one of you can post how jealous i am, or a meme of you mad bro.

Just pathetic guys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77235429
United States
09/06/2019 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mine are hazel, blue and green. I have crazy colored eyes. I don’t even know what to say about them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77956096
United States
09/06/2019 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
My eyes are gray. I was told that gray eyes adapt to other spirits and souls around them, often changing color with the individual they are speaking with. The clothes I wear become my eye color. I am always a skeptic and do wear my heart on my sleeve making me susceptible to getting hurt.

There are so many colors and meanings with those colors most don’t know about. Someone does not just have brown eye. How brown are they? Do you have golden ember spotted brown eyes or sun raged brown eyes. Don’t mistake hazel for both green and blue. Hazel is either green with blue streaks or spot, or blue with green streaks or spots.

Blue green eyes ,are called blue green .Thats what it says on my drivers license.
Blue/Green
 Quoting: BOOBERELLA

What does your drivers license say about your boobs? That's more important!

Barbarella had to show her boobs, because she was a blue-eyed blonde.

Blue-eyed blonde boobs, bring the best ticket sales and revenue.

Booberella, being brunette, might not be required to expose her boobs compulsorily in the movies.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2346744
United States
09/06/2019 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blue/Green

Booberella, being brunette, might not be required to expose her boobs compulsorily in the movies.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77956096

Pretty sure she doesn't look like this.
:hah:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77874519
United States
09/06/2019 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blue/Green

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77956096

Pretty sure she doesn't look like this.
:hah:
 Quoting: Monzsta

That is a good Latina rack!

Fancypantz

User ID: 77898782
United States
09/06/2019 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
when your eye fills with blood it means you are evil.

(joe biden)
 Quoting: Rufus Juice

Lol
Terrebonne

User ID: 77982030
United States
09/06/2019 01:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mine are blue with a gold/yellow circle around my pupil. Sometimes the gold circle extends out and my eyes turn green. Happens sometimes when I’m upset. They are mostly blue though.
 Quoting: right_foot

I have have dark blue eyes with the gold ring also.

What is that gold ring?

Your eye has a condition known as Heterochromia Iridium. It's a condition where the iris is multicoloured. It is caused by a relative lack or excess of pigments.

[link to www.quora.com (secure)]

hf

INFJ; We are the protectors.
Blue State Rebel

User ID: 73724632
United States
09/06/2019 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, okay, as I believe this is a pseudoscience fantasy thread, I present Sith Eyes. After reading this thread, my eyes turned from grey to brown, as now having shit eyes.

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77978948

Dooku didn't have sith eyes because he was CHRISTOPHER LEE and his own eyes were so hypnotic and extraordinary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77797825
United States
09/06/2019 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are a fucking joke. "I have such unique eyes! They let me contact spirits!" Millions of people have the same eye color as you and they don't think anything of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77797825
United States
09/06/2019 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never trust a brown eye. If you have brown eyes there is a nagger in the woodpile somewhere.
 Quoting: Xuki

Lol okay, fat hick. [link to i.imgur.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74511765
United States
09/06/2019 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have blue eyes that on occasion one will turn green, but mostly stay a brilliant blue...

Border Collie, Australian Shepherd?
 Quoting: HEBGB

80% German

15% Scandinavian

2% Asian

1.2% Neanderthal

100% dumb fuck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77590872
United States
09/06/2019 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

This^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77590872
United States
09/06/2019 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Border Collie, Australian Shepherd?
 Quoting: HEBGB

80% German

15% Scandinavian

2% Asian

1.2% Neanderthal

100% dumb fuck!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74511765

I have an Australian Shepard named Ziggie, he has 1.5 and a half of brown eyes, and a half blue. He's smart as fuck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77967991
Canada
09/06/2019 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that both the blue eye gene mutation and the Indo-European language originated from the same place — around the Black Sea.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72439675

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76130010
United States
09/06/2019 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have pale sea green eyes, people are often reluctant to look me in the eye. Kids at school called me Alien...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77349451
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Jade hazel..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43199023
United States
Report Abusive Post

Green eye color meaning
Green eye color is one of the rarest eye colors in the world (others being seen in albinos and people with Heterochromia). You may want to turn away and act stubborn, but your green eyes make it clear that you “are in it” and you will adapt. Green grey eye color also tells the world of your intense passion and elevates the mystery and enigma of your soul. Green is also considered a very youthful, invigorating color-so these people tend to bring vibrancy and compassion wherever they go. If you possess green eyes, you might come across as someone who gets angry at the drop of a hat or is mysterious; but you can hold the reins well under pressure. You perform exceptionally well where others fail, especially since you are quick and decisive.
[link to www.color-meanings.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

cheers
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/06/2019 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jade hazel..?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77349451

[link to guycounseling.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/06/2019 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jade hazel..?

[link to guycounseling.com (secure)]

actually hazel are either green or blue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77866516
United States
09/06/2019 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The eyes are the windows to many things

Health included
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77982559

to understand eye coloring, youhave to know your pigments.
No. one: is to know about Primary and Secondary.

No. two: for an example: blue and yellow makes "light" brown, but that is only half of it, and so on it goes . . . Good luck.
bump

No. three: your turn.
Deplorable Mary

User ID: 77917860
United States
09/06/2019 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mine are mostly and usually blue, but they can change to being more on the grey side or greenish.

I have a friend with dark brown eyes with just a small bit of gold flecks, but if she gets really mad, they turn yellow. Scares the shit outta people when they see that.

GLP