Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,494 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 498,362
Pageviews Today: 808,058Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 4,262
08:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is nearly every commercial now interracial?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77372911
Netherlands
09/29/2019 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is nearly every commercial now interracial?
I am so glad the world is waking up. I am very glad many see their (((tricks)))
CSnow

User ID: 74827762
United States
09/29/2019 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
or in your case closeted owners of adult diapers so you can spend your SS charity as fast as you can
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77527369

Actually, isn't a symptom of homosexuality, at least for males, damage to the anal area of the body. Damage that causes older homosexuals to more likely need Depends?

Another reason why people like you are anything but kind, caring and compassionate.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10724289
United States
09/29/2019 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is this racist thread pinned?????????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77962075

What's racist about it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77372911

You noticed the programming trend is why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77955441
United States
Report Abusive Post
or in your case closeted owners of adult diapers so you can spend your SS charity as fast as you can

Actually, isn't a symptom of homosexuality, at least for males, damage to the anal area of the body. Damage that causes older homosexuals to more likely need Depends?

Another reason why people like you are anything but kind, caring and compassionate.

Quoting: CSnow

women need them for the same reason...well one of the reasons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77478303
United States
Report Abusive Post
why is this racist thread pinned?????????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77962075

What's racist about it?

Not racist just pointing out the facts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77527369
United States
09/29/2019 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so glad the world is waking up. I am very glad many see their (((tricks)))

always did as many would pay to send their kids to our school because they didnt want them exposed to any blacks even upper middle class ones they totally shit talk anyone not them once the rooms are clear and they are all bent out of shape because the girls are super active sexually vs any other group i once gave one a ride home because i felt sorry for him and he lived 35 minutes away and his grandmother asked loudly if i was a J then told her grandson not to give me any food or drink when i told her she must be blind the surreal part was she had an african grey parrot that was repeating everything she said and that was literally the only one i knew that had a pet no dogs no cats nothing normal and red-blooded american
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

every post like wilfred brimley after a lobotomy
keybored

User ID: 77443882
Belgium
09/29/2019 05:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Seems to be every tv show and movie also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77955441
United States
09/29/2019 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are not races.. just different colors of the HUMAN RACE.. We are now facing the Millennial reign of Christ Jesus in which there will be PEACE... People are supposed to interchange.. the barbarism must stop between "colors" and cultures of people.
 Quoting: ALL IS ONE IS ALL

So all whites should breed with blacks to make world peace?

Seriously?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78040713

ON EVERY SINGLE world and there are 5.6 TRILLION of them... the races always intermix to make one blood of all... is the standard teaching. On earth it is expected that the final color will be sort of olive italian looking.

you are seeing quite a bit ready are you not? How many of those people in every commercial are PURE IN COLOR?

It will take some time for that to happen.. the first biggy goal is ONE LANGUAGE which the celestial government has decided will be ENGLISH;;;; which should be OBVIOUS to aware people now.

Good luck getting the 2 billion in China to use English as their first language. A major war/revolution would have to happen first.

Also, good luck getting the Japanese to become olive and Mediterranean looking. Some hard core social programming would have to be done first. The Japs look after themselves and a damn proud of it.

Also, in case you've never noticed, people look different because their environment changes them over time. Norwegians are white because of cloud coverage and long day/night cycles. White skin helps you absorb sunlight while black skin helps block ultra-violet rays when you live near the equator.
Muslims living in Sweden will look more pale as generations go by and whites in Texas are looking darker in complexion similar to Mexicans, with every generation.

The natural forces of nature are more powerful than whatever your galactic council can do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76755845

it is estimated to take 50 years at this point and English is becoming a big hairy deal in china.

Its not the galactic council.. its the celestial government and they do know how nature works.

But you see MIIND of HUMAN is a tad beyond nature's mind... and humans will come out of immature mind reasonably fast during the early portions of the Millennial Reign.

The planet is about to also loose a good deal of its current population during the magnetic reversal...
CSnow

United States
09/29/2019 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

Just admit that your liberal/leftwing biases don't come from a good part of your soul.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77372911
Netherlands
09/29/2019 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems to be every tv show and movie also.
 Quoting: keybored

They also almost always put a gay man in shows/movies.
thinking...

User ID: 8919838
United States
09/29/2019 05:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SyncAsFunk

Illustrating why certain people and their brainwashed minions despise the individual freedom and responsibility philosophy of someone like Jefferson.

Combine what Bernays said with the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan and what's going on with advertising becomes clear. One needs to also remember that advertising agencies only put forth agenda of those who hire them and these corporations have grown so rich and powerful, constituting a de facto global order (along with unelected international organizations), that they no longer give a fuck about objections to their agenda. Expressed outrage, emails, boycotts, whatever, have zero effect because they have THAT much money.
In his poem Human Pride, Marx admits that his aim is not to improve the world, reform or revolutionize it, but simply to ruin it and enjoy it being ruined:

With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
And see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardor.
Then will I wander godlike and victorious through the ruins of the world
And, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.

“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking in the radio for the announcer.”

– Nasseim Haramein, Director of Research for the Resonance Project

Normalize every aberrant behavior, bring common all deviancy and let fly the reins of morality and reason, then welcome in that utopia that liberals embrace called communism, that which most Americans with but a shard of ethic would immediately recognize as evil.
 Quoting: judahbenhuer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76755845
United States
Report Abusive Post

It's only a symptom of homosexuality if you take it up the ass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77691637
United States
Report Abusive Post
Also they stick in trannies that aren't 'supposed' to be trannies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77983957
United States
09/29/2019 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is going on?
There have been black dude/white chick commercials for several years now but in the past several months it seems that every fucking commercial has a black with a white spouse. I even saw one for senior citizens advertising hearing aids!

I saw one where the black and white had an Asian kid. Wtf is up with that?

Its getting ridiculous now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74285733

...adn why can't dey close dey moufs?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

Just admit that your liberal/leftwing biases don't come from a good part of your soul.

admit you are a loser a failure and a big part of the problem this country is reaching shitshow tier honkerdom and it happened on your watch fife do us all a favor and use the one thing andy gave you to hold in your pocket
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seriously?

ON EVERY SINGLE world and there are 5.6 TRILLION of them... the races always intermix to make one blood of all... is the standard teaching. On earth it is expected that the final color will be sort of olive italian looking.

you are seeing quite a bit ready are you not? How many of those people in every commercial are PURE IN COLOR?

It will take some time for that to happen.. the first biggy goal is ONE LANGUAGE which the celestial government has decided will be ENGLISH;;;; which should be OBVIOUS to aware people now.

Good luck getting the 2 billion in China to use English as their first language. A major war/revolution would have to happen first.

Also, good luck getting the Japanese to become olive and Mediterranean looking. Some hard core social programming would have to be done first. The Japs look after themselves and a damn proud of it.

Also, in case you've never noticed, people look different because their environment changes them over time. Norwegians are white because of cloud coverage and long day/night cycles. White skin helps you absorb sunlight while black skin helps block ultra-violet rays when you live near the equator.
Muslims living in Sweden will look more pale as generations go by and whites in Texas are looking darker in complexion similar to Mexicans, with every generation.

The natural forces of nature are more powerful than whatever your galactic council can do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76755845

it is estimated to take 50 years at this point and English is becoming a big hairy deal in china.

Its not the galactic council.. its the celestial government and they do know how nature works.

But you see MIIND of HUMAN is a tad beyond nature's mind... and humans will come out of immature mind reasonably fast during the early portions of the Millennial Reign.

The planet is about to also loose a good deal of its current population during the magnetic reversal...

Ok, how much of the population will be lost and when is this magnetic shift going to happen, generally?
ambermink

User ID: 77557108
United States
09/29/2019 05:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Brainwashing us
Ricky Retardo
Sofa King We Todd Did

User ID: 77907828
United States
09/29/2019 05:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
WOW, what does it matter in your life that this bothers you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77385433
Switzerland
09/29/2019 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
interracial or not nearly every commercial is useless and far away from entertaining or funny. Waste of time tv would be better up without it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75458309
United States
09/29/2019 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going to try to add a little inside perspective (been in the production biz for 20+ years now).

Is there a formal agenda being pushed here? Sure, I believe it. However, I'd wager that accounts for maybe 1/4 of the total advertising material out there. The rest is just brainless corporate copycats just trying to keep up with whatever trends the rest of the industry is following. Advertising is a group-think kind of industry, one or two leaders in the field define everything and the rest just sort of emulate them endlessly in hopes of repeating their success.

The people actually shooting, editing, and delivering this content - I can almost guarantee you it never even crosses their minds. The business is so brutal now people will work on just about anything if it means a paycheck at the end of the day. Questioning your client's motives isn't part of the business plan, you just want to get the job done and get paid (if you are lucky lol).

Look at the really big players in media and advertising, and that'll be your conspiracy. The rest of the industry would use penguins dressed as footballs to advertise makeup if they thought it would make a quick buck.
CSnow

United States
09/29/2019 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
admit you are a loser a failure and a big part of the problem this country is reaching shitshow tier honkerdom and it happened on your watch fife do us all a favor and use the one thing andy gave you to hold in your pocket

So what are your political biases?

I admit I'm of the right, a conservative, a rightwinger, if you will.

So how would you describe yourself?

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
interracial or not nearly every commercial is useless and far away from entertaining or funny. Waste of time tv would be better up without it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77385433

tv exists to fill in the gaps between commercial breaks
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

So what are your political biases?

I admit I'm of the right, a conservative, a rightwinger, if you will.

So how would you describe yourself?

someone sick of weak vapid do nothing cons like you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78040713
United States
09/29/2019 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is going on?
There have been black dude/white chick commercials for several years now but in the past several months it seems that every fucking commercial has a black with a white spouse. I even saw one for senior citizens advertising hearing aids!

I saw one where the black and white had an Asian kid. Wtf is up with that?

Its getting ridiculous now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74285733

There are not races.. just different colors of the HUMAN RACE.. We are now facing the Millennial reign of Christ Jesus in which there will be PEACE... People are supposed to interchange.. the barbarism must stop between "colors" and cultures of people.

Seriously?

It's a false reality orchestrated by a sick, schizophrenic minority that hates whites, period.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going to try to add a little inside perspective (been in the production biz for 20+ years now).

Is there a formal agenda being pushed here? Sure, I believe it. However, I'd wager that accounts for maybe 1/4 of the total advertising material out there. The rest is just brainless corporate copycats just trying to keep up with whatever trends the rest of the industry is following. Advertising is a group-think kind of industry, one or two leaders in the field define everything and the rest just sort of emulate them endlessly in hopes of repeating their success.

The people actually shooting, editing, and delivering this content - I can almost guarantee you it never even crosses their minds. The business is so brutal now people will work on just about anything if it means a paycheck at the end of the day. Questioning your client's motives isn't part of the business plan, you just want to get the job done and get paid (if you are lucky lol).

Look at the really big players in media and advertising, and that'll be your conspiracy. The rest of the industry would use penguins dressed as footballs to advertise makeup if they thought it would make a quick buck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75458309

i banged a married emmy award winner for 7 years she got drunk and admitted that it is always a J as the final gatekeeper always
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seriously?

It's a false reality orchestrated by a sick, schizophrenic minority that hates whites, period.

they really are sick like a dog that cant stop eating rocks or a scorpion that cant stop stinging the frog ferrying it across water
ACME_MAN

User ID: 76782502
United States
09/29/2019 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're pushing an agenda. I believe the bottom line is that they want more diversity in the human gene pool. Many ETs are interested in us strictly for that.
Dedicated to the brave men who fought and laid down their lives on the beaches of Normandy and the plains of Europe . . . that their sacrifice was not in vain.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2019 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're pushing an agenda. I believe the bottom line is that they want more diversity in the human gene pool. Many ETs are interested in us strictly for that.
 Quoting: ACME_MAN

this makes zero sense u sad retard

GLP