Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,343,471
Pageviews Today: 2,243,015Threads Today: 903Posts Today: 15,961
09:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is nearly every commercial now interracial?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73186423
United States
09/29/2019 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is nearly every commercial now interracial?
Hate it!

The Babylonian one world programming is off the charts
CSnow

User ID: 74827762
United States
09/29/2019 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
social architects have come to realize that Blacks are unable to assimilate into white western society, no matter what programs you throw at us.
 Quoting: Patriotic Black dude

You may be reading too much into the idiocy of liberal/leftwing biases and compulsions.

Seagull Lake

User ID: 74867662
United States
09/29/2019 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
social architects have come to realize that Blacks are unable to assimilate into white western society, no matter what programs you throw at us. Culturally, socially and intellectually, as an aggregate, we just cannot. To remedy this, they have decided to absorb blacks genetically into the white gene pool by breeding out the black gene. What you are seeing is neo-eugenics at work through media.

Interesting point.

That, perhaps this as much a race war against the African people, as it is against the European.
Seagull Lake
RepublicofTexas

User ID: 78036087
United States
09/29/2019 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
social architects have come to realize that Blacks are unable to assimilate into white western society, no matter what programs you throw at us. Culturally, socially and intellectually, as an aggregate, we just cannot. To remedy this, they have decided to absorb blacks genetically into the white gene pool by breeding out the black gene. What you are seeing is neo-eugenics at work through media.

Interesting point.

That, perhaps this as much a race war against the African people, as it is against the European.
 Quoting: Seagull Lake

The yellow people are behind it all.
Make America Strong Again
Make America Sexy Again

I'm fukken this monkey, you just shut up and hold the tail."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 74285733
United States
09/29/2019 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is going on?
There have been black dude/white chick commercials for several years now but in the past several months it seems that every fucking commercial has a black with a white spouse. I even saw one for senior citizens advertising hearing aids!

I saw one where the black and white had an Asian kid. Wtf is up with that?

Its getting ridiculous now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74285733

Mid-shitshark madness and jungle Love going on since Barry came into town.

You just noticed it?
 Quoting: CE1

No...its worse now than ever before. When Barry was in, white guys were made to look stupid, incompetent or lazy against an intelligent, hard-working black guy in commercials. White women swooned over the black guys in commercials.

Now, its as if those commercial people got married and had weird groupings of kids. Funny there are no mulattos though.
SyncAsFunk

User ID: 78041996
United States
09/29/2019 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting point.

Quoting: Seagull Lake

bestjj

what is behind every attempt to manipulate us all
Some Will. Some won't. So.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
09/29/2019 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
they're weaponizing everything against us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77666173
United States
09/29/2019 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
or full of kweers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76634977
United States
09/29/2019 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I caught Grease on the tube yesterday, it was sooooo nice watching a movie without one single black person.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73186423
United States
09/29/2019 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Boom - Exactly!

I love patriots no matter the color, but people are in denial if they can't see that the problem with the african culture is beyond upbringing and culture. Personally I think it's biblical for the same reason I think I'm cursed for things my forefathers did.

White liberals know this but will never acknowledge it because they know that can intellectually exploit the vast majority of blacks for votes. Blows me away that blacks go out of their way to vote for the party of the KKK, slavery and eugenics advocate Margaret Sanger and nothing you can say enlightens them, just amazing
beeches

User ID: 77354011
United States
09/29/2019 12:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

what a thing to read..... wow
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
RepublicofTexas

User ID: 78036087
United States
09/29/2019 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I caught Grease on the tube yesterday, it was sooooo nice watching a movie without one single black person.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76634977

Check out "Letters from Iwo Jima"
Make America Strong Again
Make America Sexy Again

I'm fukken this monkey, you just shut up and hold the tail."
jdfearl

User ID: 28219058
United States

Report Abusive Post
I know and every Netflix original movie is too
I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you
How do you solve a problem?

User ID: 77987291
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
We should start a policy of Not buying anything from a company that is attempting this form of brainwashing ...

Money always talks to businesses ...

If we keep saying this and do not buy their merchandising I expect they will change their adverts .

It is good to give people feedback ....

They may go along doing things that they think will help sales ..and maybe it does work on the newbies......

Are there more of them than the original population?

The policy of stopping people speaking their thoughts is backfiring ....and of course if people can not speak their truths they become angry and physical.

The dumb chicks in Parliament are just beginning to realise this ...dear of them ..they being so slow on the uptake ...who’d a thought it ?

Shock horror !

..and they thought they could subvert the will of the people ...

That is what comes of being dormice for the best part of 50 years .

They are still too stupid to work together and follow the will of the people .

boom , boom ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74772851
United States
09/29/2019 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Juice is why
MarPep

User ID: 78037199
United States
09/29/2019 12:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
The agenda of the Globalists includes destruction of the white race, of Christianity, of sovereign nation-states, and of the family. It is part of Marxism and is further elucidated in the Kalergi Plan.
United States
09/29/2019 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or gay couples. Yes. I have noticed that.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 77427246
Canada

Report Abusive Post
They try to represent whites and straight whites at that, as minorities in their own countries.

My son likes the new spiderman movies, and I told him, look at Peter Parker's school classroom, 2 whites and the rest a mix of minorities, making him the minority. I told my son not only is this globalist propaganda, treason at that, but its also a lie, because if whites become minority, they're dead. These minorities kill them.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 09/29/2019 01:01 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Blue State Rebel

User ID: 73724632
United States
Report Abusive Post

So, realizing what you have - and I agree with you, btw - what is your solution for black people? How can black people live and be happy (which we actually DO WANT TO SEE) in our 21st century western society? What would you like to see or envision?
CSnow

United States
09/29/2019 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
White liberals know this but will never acknowledge it because they know that can intellectually exploit the vast majority of blacks for votes. Blows me away that blacks go out of their way to vote for the party of the KKK, slavery and eugenics advocate Margaret Sanger and nothing you can say enlightens them, just amazing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73186423

Correct. All because various people, white, black and otherwise, believe that various forms of liberalism/leftism/progressivism make a society easier to exploit and manipulate.

That cunning, inhumane desire goes far beyond boundaries of merely race or gender.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77527369
United States
09/29/2019 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is going on?
There have been black dude/white chick commercials for several years now but in the past several months it seems that every fucking commercial has a black with a white spouse. I even saw one for senior citizens advertising hearing aids!

I saw one where the black and white had an Asian kid. Wtf is up with that?

Its getting ridiculous now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74285733

easy to see who owns/runs the pr and advertising agencies....here's a hint:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19126618
United States
09/29/2019 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
and homosexual in some way. Homo shit is promoted everywhere now its getting ridiculous. Satan was like "What sin could we get the masses to embrace as Love and unity.."

I got it! Homo shit! lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77527369
United States
09/29/2019 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, realizing what you have - and I agree with you, btw - what is your solution for black people? How can black people live and be happy (which we actually DO WANT TO SEE) in our 21st century western society? What would you like to see or envision?
 Quoting: Blue State Rebel

give them hollywood and vegas which are owned and controlled by the group which was most responsible for the african slave trade.
CSnow

United States
09/29/2019 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The agenda of the Globalists includes destruction of the white race, of Christianity, of sovereign nation-states, and of the family. It is part of Marxism and is further elucidated in the Kalergi Plan.
 Quoting: MarPep

The only reason I don't like making cultural, social, political trends as somehow so nefarious, inscrutable or distant is that a lot of problems can be seen close-up. They can be seen by the average person when dealing with his or her liberal mother, liberal brother, liberal cousin, liberal aunt, liberal uncle, liberal mother-in-law, liberal co-workers, liberal neighbors, liberal acquaintances run into at the local grocery store.

The problem is a lot closer to the average person than he or she realizes or wants to admit.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78038639
Ireland
09/29/2019 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The scum are even doing it over here now, have seen multiple irish adverts. I want to know who is behind it and line them up against a wall and execute them. Black male and white irish woman and child, i am fucking furious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10724289
United States
09/29/2019 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't buy any of those products.
That commercial was not for me, so they won't get my money.
The manufacturer that will win the social wars is the one not advertising at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77911912
United States
09/29/2019 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get rid of whitey???

No.

It's called inclusivity.

I don't really notice, so, its clearly triggering people's inner racist. Too bad.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77911912

Oh Bullshit.
If you were to include blacks in commercials
they would be about one person in ten,
instead of one person in two.

This is about GLOBALISM,
and the AGENDA is NO SECRET anymore.
You must either be really dense,
or really deluded.

hesright
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78041790

You are the delusional o e if you think marketing decisions are coordinated under one conspiracy, or made with highest proportions by race.

With that said, many regional campaigns will adjust the ratio. National ones are more inclusive as to save money.

Stream demand is behindvthis as marketing agencies struggle to get a read on YT demographics.

To think it all has to do with targeting white men, is delusional.

Proof: your ads in Dakotas, Wyoming, for example are predominantly white. If there was a conspiracy, then how ckme local execs, and regiinal directors dont force minorities into their programming?

Marketing psychology 101: peopke see what they wish in ads, and imposing your reverse racism perdpective is another exhibit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70485958
United States
Report Abusive Post
Turn the tv PROGRAMMING off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51750288

burnit
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
These people need to be liquidised alread. Named and exposed.

Maybe o neill that investigative reporter can look into whos behind it although i have my suspicians
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
propoganda

GLP