Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,723 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 989,358
Pageviews Today: 1,645,877Threads Today: 666Posts Today: 11,030
04:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Survey finds that 25% of Americans not only don't vegetables but have never eaten vegetables

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78066405
United States
10/09/2019 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Survey finds that 25% of Americans not only don't vegetables but have never eaten vegetables
Dumby. SOME veggies have the anti-nutrients. Not even all of them. Eat a cucumber and shut up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73848670

Cucumber is a fruit you moran.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77980993
United States
10/09/2019 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Survey finds that 25% of Americans not only don't vegetables but have never eaten vegetables
Not to mention croutons and shredded cheese, adding to the entire fat content of your "healthy" salad...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Well, go shit in yer hat!
tkwasny

User ID: 71641081
United States
10/09/2019 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vegetables are unnatural and unhealthy for humans. We cannot digest fiber.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77386563

Humans cannot digest animal proteins unless they are cooked. (We're not wolves) Same with cellulose that encases the cells of plants we eat. (We're not cows or birds) How did humans ever develop to the point where most everything MUST be cooked to extract maximum or ideal nutrition?
stillhere

User ID: 72031485
United States
10/09/2019 07:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Spinach and HEMP tinctures.

Will change your life hf
 Quoting: SKSWSKI

Spinach is so high in oxalates that all the iron is bound to the oxalates and useless.

Animals fed a spinach diet die.

Oxalates can destroy your gut biome.

They form glass like shards and lodge in your joints, eyes, thyroid, breasts....

Oxalates cause most kidney stones

The active ingredient in Round up is a form of oxalate

Other foods high in oxalates are almonds, beets, sweet potatoes....
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77391584
United States
10/09/2019 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vegetables are full of anti-nutrients. Oxalates, phytic acids etc.

No thanks. You can have my vegetables.

I remember back when I thought vegetables were good for me. I made a green smoothie with mega amounts of spinach. It gave me a huge boil on my arm. I'd never had a boil before in my life.

That began my education on vegetables.

Also, most of the vegetables you eat go undigested, so you're just wasting your money. Have you ever visited the restroom looked down and seen vegetables? Of course you have. That's your money going down the toilet.

Have you ever visited the restroom, lookked down and seen meat or fish? No you haven't.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78065713

It's usually only part of the vegetable, the seed. Tomato seeds do not digest, neither does okra (white pods) and corn.

It makes sense seeds do not digest, you poop them out and the plant grows.
BirdMom

User ID: 77853541
Panama
10/09/2019 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
How is it even possible that so many Americans have never eaten vegetables?

What on earth did their parents feed them? What was their school cafeteria feeding them? They never even had a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, or pickles?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78066405
United States
Report Abusive Post
Humans cannot digest animal proteins unless they are cooked.
 Quoting: tkwasny

Thanks moran.

Inuit thrive on raw seal and whale meat. The Japanese have been eating raw fish for generations. The Masi subsist on mixing cow blood with cow milk and they are super tall and healthy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78066562
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anything that grows from the ground, (vegetation) and is put an a table (table) to be eaten is technically a vegetable.

All fruits are vegetables but not all vegetables are fruits.

I have an idea, why don't we eat both vegetables and meats. It has worked ok for as long as history has been recorded.

Must everything be a divisive issue where we must choose one or the other?
Icebear

User ID: 75472325
United States
10/09/2019 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The cheeseburger diet, hold the pickes and tomatoes.

[link to www.studyfinds.org (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5531479

Humans are basically aquatic mammals. The original human diet was some combination of shellfish, fish, and fruit; veggies and particularly green veggies are not a normal or natural thing for humans to eat

The whole world knows that a little kid's reaction to alcohol and tobacco is correct; why would anybody think there was anything the matter with that same little kid's reaction to green veggies??

When something tastes bad, your body is trying to tell you something.
'If the wankers do not now come to their senses and clean up their stupid act, they may anticipate a rain of ruin from the sky, the like of which has never been seen on this Earth,,,'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75450553
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don’t believe this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78055058
United States
Report Abusive Post
it says corn is a vegetable. everybody knows that americans each eat about 5 pounds of corn syrup per day. well if corn is a vegetable the corn syrup is a vegetable. expecially the high fructose corn syrup(hfcs). so obviously the survey is wrong. americans eat the vegetable called hfcs every day!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77993861

Corn and Peas are SEEDS. Anything with a seed is a FRUIT. Roots, leafy plants, cauliflower, brussel sprouts are examples of vegetables
Hereward

User ID: 77774767
United States
10/09/2019 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking bullshit survey.

You can't have 91%+ of all respondents claim to eat corn and potatoes and then claim 25% don't eat veggies at all.

dumbasses
SideShowFreak

User ID: 78060938
Turkey
10/09/2019 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
25% ? Impossible

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

tomato

Last Edited by IwasHere4theCoronaScare on 10/09/2019 07:35 AM
Not Turkish, Not muslim ...
8 EYES
User ID: 75505354
United States
10/09/2019 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Icebear

User ID: 75472325
United States
10/09/2019 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Humans cannot digest animal proteins unless they are cooked. (We're not wolves) Same with cellulose that encases the cells of plants we eat. (We're not cows or birds) How did humans ever develop to the point where most everything MUST be cooked to extract maximum or ideal nutrition?

The human lack of fur is most likely an adaptation for the use of fire and cooking food. An incident which would cause a minor burn to a human would most likely light a Neanderthal or other hominid up like a torch and fry him.

Humans are basically aquatic mammals. The original human diet would have been some combination of shellfish, fish, and fruit and, as you note, the fish and shellfish had to be cooked.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
'If the wankers do not now come to their senses and clean up their stupid act, they may anticipate a rain of ruin from the sky, the like of which has never been seen on this Earth,,,'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72598943
United States
10/09/2019 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking bullshit survey.

You can't have 91%+ of all respondents claim to eat corn and potatoes and then claim 25% don't eat veggies at all.

dumbasses
 Quoting: Hereward

Potatoes are not what anyone thinks of (except non veggie eaters)
When they mean vegetables
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78055058
United States
10/09/2019 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

The human lack of fur is most likely an adaptation for the use of fire and cooking food. An incident which would cause a minor burn to a human would most likely light a Neanderthal or other hominid up like a torch and fry him.

Humans are basically aquatic mammals. The original human diet would have been some combination of shellfish, fish, and fruit and, as you note, the fish and shellfish had to be cooked.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Icebear

Tell that to an Eskimo or Native American, better yet the Pygmy's.

Have you hear of steak tartar? How about sushi? Jerky?

Dumbest post ever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Humans are basically aquatic mammals. The original human diet was some combination of shellfish, fish, and fruit; veggies and particularly green veggies are not a normal or natural thing for humans to eat

The whole world knows that a little kid's reaction to alcohol and tobacco is correct; why would anybody think there was anything the matter with that same little kid's reaction to green veggies??

When something tastes bad, your body is trying to tell you something.
 Quoting: Icebear

Yep we should all just eat nothing but candy and dessert
Good thinking einstein
Windy Hill Operator

User ID: 76520925
United States
10/09/2019 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Trump should pass a law that ALL elderly and those with sickness, especially cancer should have a food program which allows them fruits and vegetables at 75% off so they can switch to a healthier diet to improve their health. Many with cancer have used raw food diet to heal themselves and that should more accessible than gut rot foods!!!

Last Edited by Trap’d in a Phone on 10/09/2019 07:50 AM
BRIEF

User ID: 39607259
United States
10/09/2019 07:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

Wait for it...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78066619
Finland
10/09/2019 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dumby. SOME veggies have the anti-nutrients. Not even all of them. Eat a cucumber and shut up.

Cucumber is not a vegetable. Unless if you meant the stalk and leaves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2019 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78066619

Who gives a god damn hell if some academic insists a tomato (clearly a vegetable) is like an orange or berry! That’s stupid shit is what that is
AWFEKKIT

User ID: 77436336
United States
10/09/2019 07:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Don't forget all that goop you pour on your salad...I bet you love Raunch Dressing...

Right!!!!

hf
Cartel™

User ID: 78056773
Canada
10/09/2019 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
well eating roundup ain't so healthy.

plus its $7.50 for 1 cauliflower here
Imagine a group of people so disgusting they have to make laws preventing you from hating them
:candp2:
BRIEF

United States
10/09/2019 08:01 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78066619

Who gives a god damn hell if some academic insists a tomato (clearly a vegetable) is like an orange or berry! That’s stupid shit is what that is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72598943

Did you know the Cashew comes from a fruit?

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77961535
United States
Report Abusive Post
Eat a damn salad once in awhile FFS.

Don't forget all that goop you pour on your salad...I bet you love Raunch Dressing...

It's funny, when I go to a salad bar and see people make a healthy salad and dump garbage dressing by the gallon all over it. They have vinegar and olive oil on the side of the salad bar and nobody uses it but me.
Cartel™

User ID: 78056773
Canada
Report Abusive Post

dont forget the bitch-tit soy
Imagine a group of people so disgusting they have to make laws preventing you from hating them
:candp2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45067969
United Kingdom
10/09/2019 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

What about them dehydrated onions bro
BRIEF

United States
10/09/2019 08:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

dont forget the bitch-tit soy
 Quoting: Cartel™

Soybean oil is 99% of the ingredients in most salad dressing = pure fat...good dressings still have high fat, like olive oil, but it's healthy fat...

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77745584
United States
10/09/2019 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. Where is this survey that 330 million Americans took to get this 25% number? Cause I never got this survey.

Or...are you talking about a sample size of about 5000 people over the Internet or In a specific area?

More fake polls....more fake news...

According to a NY Times poll Hillary had a 92% chance to win the election ...

GLP