And the marionettes keep playing the game of duality

Exodus
User ID: 76136237
Canada
10/22/2019 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
And the marionettes keep playing the game of duality
They will keep pushing for civil wars worldwide. The Reptilian hybrid illuminati cabal. Everywhere now everyone is divided into left vs right. It is by design. Those that are ready to overcome duality will be leaving. The rest can stay on this putrid planet and enjoy the hell they have created.

I can guarantee you everyone I have talked to hates the liberals and especially Trudeau. This is all being pushed through to incite hate between all sets of people. A war over the mind of people.

Next year, when the US elections are up, you will see they will push the divisiveness even more.

This is the mind of kaos manifesting. The system as it is draining maximal amounts of energy from the players as it is in it's death throes. Too many have woken up and it is trying to reinstate order.

DO NOT give the archontic AI thoughtforms any of your energy. Pull back from the game and let it whither away. This is not our game...this is the game of shadows.

It is time to free every being from the game...the Christ light will give amnesty to every being that is genuine and will work again towards the source. Once the genuine beings have accepted...the rest will be erased. This error will not go on continuing much longer. It will implode.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77957115
Canada
10/22/2019 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: And the marionettes keep playing the game of duality
They will keep pushing for civil wars worldwide. The Reptilian hybrid illuminati cabal. Everywhere now everyone is divided into left vs right. It is by design.

I can guarantee you everyone I have talked to hates the liberals and especially Trudeau. This is all being pushed through to incite hate between all sets of people. A war over the mind of people.

Quoting: Exodus 76136237

Exactly. It's working, too. Just read GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78102991
10/22/2019 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Girl

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77957115
Canada
10/22/2019 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78102991

You're a Trudeau voter, eh?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
10/22/2019 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
They will keep pushing for civil wars worldwide. The Reptilian hybrid illuminati cabal. Everywhere now everyone is divided into left vs right. It is by design.

Quoting: Exodus 76136237

I have been saying all this for over 10 years on here that it was coming. I was posting as OrionRa before. In the last year I overcame duality hen I met another who is "like my other half" on here. Yet...I was warning against this game for everyone to be ready. I admit, sometimes I get sucked into it myself...but I quickly realize the game and pull my energy out of it and not feed the system. Spirits can incarnate into any shell or religion or even political system. The genuine beings, the ones that know we are all ONE, are being played for fools. They're being drained to keep this false system going. Sadly...the game is getting more and more dangerous because if one leaves one set of dogmas...another is there to take it's place. The only way out is in...inside oneself. Each is a part of the God of One true light source. Even "negative players" need to realize that it is all a game and they need to wake up and withdraw from all this...it is time for everyone to rest.
~Newton's Own~

User ID: 77801149
United States
10/22/2019 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good post.
A coward dies a thousand times, but the valiant need taste of death but once.

Fear cuts deeper than swords.

#Notmypresident.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
10/22/2019 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill

From what I have seen of her postings over the years...she is not a shill. Why do you hide little one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
10/22/2019 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This energy going out is for all the main controllers of the system. You will be forgiven if you let go of the genuine beings and accept the law of free will. It will be as if none of this has happened and you will be able to evolve back towards the source again...as a free being. There are those around me, the elohim, that got trapped here, that have already seen it is useless and they're willing to get past duality...the only ones left are the ones in control of this planet. The last bastion of the negative oriented service to self beings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77829753
Portugal
10/22/2019 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a judeite or just stupid??!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
10/22/2019 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a judeite or just stupid??!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77829753

Neither and you're not worth my time. It's beings like you that keep the system going. I am only reaching out to genuine beings with real spirits that are able to see past the game. The rest do not matter to me at all. Simple. I have never lied or hid that.
NowIhavetothinkofanam​e
User ID: 73478784
Australia
10/22/2019 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill

shill

You should know by now that Trudeau's just playing his part in the great game.

The game of Empire Earth...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
10/22/2019 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill

shill

Quoting: NowIhavetothinkofaname 73478784

Trudeau is playing the left side of the game...the chaotic luciferian side same as Obama was in the US. The problem is not with duality itself...the problem is that it got hijacked into a game to keep people trapped in a neverending loop where it gets darker and darker and the more suffering the game imposes the more everyone loses their energy to feed this corrupted system. Look at worthless paper and digital currency...it has no real power beyond the illusory power one gives to it...yet it runs and ruins the world and causes much chaos and destruction...over an illusion. It is time to break that illusion.
~Newton's Own~

User ID: 77801149
United States
10/22/2019 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill

shill

Quoting: NowIhavetothinkofaname 73478784

Trudeau is playing the left side of the game...the chaotic luciferian side same as Obama was in the US. The problem is not with duality itself...the problem is that it got hijacked into a game to keep people trapped in a neverending loop where it gets darker and darker and the more suffering the game imposes the more everyone loses their energy to feed this corrupted system. Look at worthless paper and digital currency...it has no real power beyond the illusory power one gives to it...yet it runs and ruins the world and causes much chaos and destruction...over an illusion. It is time to break that illusion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76136237

The illusion is powerful, but just an illusion, yes.

You break it with love and kindness.

They want to cause hatred and division.

Don't let them.

Be kind and loving but don't be a fool or a doormat in the process.

This world needs a tough kind of kindness.
A coward dies a thousand times, but the valiant need taste of death but once.

Fear cuts deeper than swords.

#Notmypresident.
Zero-Point
User ID: 78005897
United States
10/22/2019 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love the cut of your jib OP
Exodus (OP)
Canada
01/03/2020 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will Trump pull off a major war to stave off having to have the next election? If he can play the game right it might end with martial law and he will retain power. The impeachment was just a farce, a distraction while they geared up for something much bigger. There is no us vs them at the level they're playing at. Look beyond the facade.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71036642
United States
01/03/2020 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same as always...

How do you step out of a loop?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/03/2020 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same as always...

How do you step out of a loop?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71036642

By recognizing that everything here is just a corrupt game of the matrix frequency trap and by not giving it your power. There is no light and dark only perspective. Turn within and connect to your inner higher self. The spirit matters much more than the body.

GLP