TRUMP: THIS MEANS WAR

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78112865
United Kingdom
11/05/2019 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: TRUMP: THIS MEANS WAR
I honestly think this would be the best thing for our country. While the loss of life would be high on both sides, think of all the potential lives saved in the millions due to the drugs that come flowing into America, that not only kill, but completely destroy entire families. Which is worse if you ask me as the people who die from overdoses don't have to live through a life of hell, like the families of those effected. I would be willing to sacrifice 25k American lives, if it meant saving millions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78001200

Think of all the Mexicans who are HERE. How quiet do you think they'll remain if we attack Mexico?
 Quoting: ~Jazz~

Who gives a shit about the infiltrators and their spain itch language.

Fuckin women, just stop with your politics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69471200

hes attacking drug cartels not mexico
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
11/05/2019 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I honestly think this would be the best thing for our country. While the loss of life would be high on both sides, think of all the potential lives saved in the millions due to the drugs that come flowing into America, that not only kill, but completely destroy entire families. Which is worse if you ask me as the people who die from overdoses don't have to live through a life of hell, like the families of those effected. I would be willing to sacrifice 25k American lives, if it meant saving millions.

Think of all the Mexicans who are HERE. How quiet do you think they'll remain if we attack Mexico?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78112865

Government, Police and Army are in on it. what's that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78112865
United Kingdom
11/05/2019 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78112865

Government, Police and Army are in on it. what's that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76809044

True but if they fight back they can get fucked too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38352165
United States
11/05/2019 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last year, Mexico witnessed its highest number of homicides -- 33,000.

And 2019 is on course to break that record.

[link to www.cnn.com (secure)]
 Quoting: ~kpm~

Chicongo might give them a run for their money at this pace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74053835
United States
11/05/2019 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mexico will never, never, never accept an offer to fight the cartel. The US has to go to war with the cartel without Mexican approval. Basically it’s time for war with Mexico if they try to stop us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78111692
United States
11/05/2019 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Donald Trump Ready for ‘WAR’ on Drug Cartels in Mexico: ‘Wipe Them Off the Face of the Earth’

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77364776

Back in the day, Israel took care of the terrorists who killed their Olympic athletes one by one.

We have laser technology. It's used to make Crop Circles, so you know it's highly accurate. Ask Breitbart if it works or not. There is no hiding from it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35246687
United States
11/05/2019 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I’ve always said let’s just invade Mexico and take over. They’ll want the wall to keep us out!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75299782

Hes not talking about invading Mexico. He said partner WITH Mexico to wipe out the cartels.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51750288

Yup I know. With all the illegal invasion of this country, it’s time that we change it up a bit. Let’s just take over—-let’s stop fkn around
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35246687
United States
11/05/2019 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I’ve always said let’s just invade Mexico and take over. They’ll want the wall to keep us out!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75299782

Hes not talking about invading Mexico. He said partner WITH Mexico to wipe out the cartels.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51750288

Yup I know. With all the illegal invasion of this country, it’s time that we change it up a bit. Let’s just take over—-let’s stop fkn around
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35246687

justk1ddn2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
11/05/2019 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mexico will never, never, never accept an offer to fight the cartel. The US has to go to war with the cartel without Mexican approval. Basically it’s time for war with Mexico if they try to stop us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74053835

maybe even target the Government in Mexico City too.
Patriot_In_Waiting

User ID: 59019657
United States
11/05/2019 12:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Donald Trump Ready for ‘WAR’ on Drug Cartels in Mexico: ‘Wipe Them Off the Face of the Earth’

Palosis 400,000,000$ net worth built on Coke and heroin..and she only makes 150,000 a year, need to bomb her vineyard!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47881544

And I’m sure, her nephew Governor nuisance....has been on their payroll for years too. And why else would he have the stance he does on “illegal immigrants and asylum seekers “ ? Because they bring HIM wealth probably.
Patriot_In_Waiting

My name is patriot_in_waiting and I'm a GLPTARD

If we get caught.....I'm deaf, and you don't speak English
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78055466
United States
11/05/2019 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those in the know, know that the Columbian cartels of the 80's and 90's set up shop in Mexico. Bribing and playing their devilish games all the way.

This would be the one time I would say yes to a war that would bring down the cartels. The darkness they have become addicted to cannot be quenched but by a sea of fire and blood.

Let it rain.
Penny Peppers

User ID: 45904129
United States
11/05/2019 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
President Donald Trump said Tuesday the United States was ready for war against the drug cartels, volunteering American forces to Mexico for the job.

Ha! Americans doing the jobs Mexicans won't
There's never a dull moment here on planet earth, unless GLP ceased to exist...

Oh, and Biden can't dress himself....
Penny Peppers

United States
11/05/2019 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
President Donald Trump said Tuesday the United States was ready for war against the drug cartels, volunteering American forces to Mexico for the job.

coffee4 Oh good, only a couple decades too late.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73848670

Well, you know what they say...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73912990
United States
11/05/2019 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
drug cartels are mexico, mexico is the cartels, wipe them out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78001200
United States
11/05/2019 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi there Jazzy, I didn't mean actually attack mexico. An invitation for nation security along our boarder would be the reason we could engage in Mexico. It would be along side the Mexican Army.
TwoStep

User ID: 8352133
United States
11/05/2019 12:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
IOW, the burgeoning marijuana industry of the states does not need the competition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69341938

whatever
Cubby
User ID: 75414163
Canada
11/05/2019 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74053835

maybe even target the Government in Mexico City too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76809044

The government of Mexico would make allowances for US military intervention through mutual co-operation.

There is nothing to fear.

Have some trust in the competence of your military men and women in action, to "get-eR-done".stoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78054010
United Kingdom
11/05/2019 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was the president of Mexico, I would secretly get my family together, talk on the hot phone to Trump, with his help, the secret srvices, special forces get our friends and family out of there and say

"help yourself!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78094886
United States
11/05/2019 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The USA Intelligence know where most of the hideouts/compounds are already,,,just bomb the shyt out of them!! Everywhere. Real Americans would be just great with that!!

screwun2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78001200
United States
11/05/2019 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi there Jazzy, I didn't mean actually attack mexico. An invitation for nation security along our boarder would be the reason we could engage in Mexico. It would be along side the Mexican Army.

Also I am no expert on the situation, yet when I see the militaries of Columbia and Mexico alike going after drug cartels in the wilderness, they die a lot, due to not having proper back up. One video that I always think of, is where an entire force was wiped out, but the journalist was kept alive that was injured, and was later released by the cartel with the video footage, to show how deadly they are.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66619947
United States
11/05/2019 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sound the alarm Trump is taking us to war in North Korea, Syria, Iran. I mean Mexico.
Penny Peppers

United States
11/05/2019 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last year, Mexico witnessed its highest number of homicides -- 33,000.

And 2019 is on course to break that record.

[link to www.cnn.com (secure)]
 Quoting: ~kpm~

That's insane! damned

~Jazz~Moderator
Forum Administrator

11/05/2019 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

Nice idea but Obrador has already rejected Trumps' suggestion to do that.
To know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders.

A rock in bad hands killed Abel. A rock in good hands killed Goliath. It isn't about the rock.

A true warrior fights not because he hates the one in front of him, but because he loves those behind him.

INTP-A
Penny Peppers

United States
11/05/2019 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mexico is a shitty neighbor.They don't keep up their property,they invite a bad element and their shit is always blowing into our yard.This is why fences were invented.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73369161

Great analogy!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74053835
United States
11/05/2019 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is war!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77988297
United States
11/05/2019 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
outstanding.......cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73670701
United States
11/05/2019 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impossible

we would have to occupy Mexihell forever like Afghanistan

It would never end and would requre hundreds of thousands of soldiers

Mexico themselves during the drug war said they did not have enough soldiers to do the job

Best defense is a strong border with 100,000 guards along the whole thing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77936235
United States
11/05/2019 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they don't do something about the cartel, close the border completely.
Penny Peppers

United States
11/05/2019 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great news ! I hope he is talking about cleaning US streets of dealers, criminalizing drug consumption, stop selling weapons, confiscate their money before sent to Mexico, etc.
Thanks in advance !!

goodnews
 Quoting: TIO JUAN

BTW, all cartels (oil, banks, drugs, pharma, etc) are part of your deep state ...just in case you did not know.
 Quoting: TIO JUAN

Tis true...

oniongrass

User ID: 77610284
United States
11/05/2019 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's win-win for our governments. Mexican government gets their country back. We get some influence in Mexico, whereby they really stop the human trafficking and caravans.

Rather than Mexico taking over California, we go on offense and fix Mexico. It's the American way, but everyone seemed to have forgotten how!
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)

GLP