Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,479
Pageviews Today: 498,540Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,479
06:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sometimes You Need to Break a Few Eggs To Make an Omelette...

Clapton's Doctrine
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22206238
United States
11/15/2019 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sometimes You Need to Break a Few Eggs To Make an Omelette...
I don't know how many times this needs to be stated, but the power structures at large control both political sides. For anyone to still deny this, is pure hopium™ at its core. At best, Trump merely slows down any radical progress, but it's still the grand illusion. However, at this rate it truly seems as if society is in a true free fall.

The problem with many decent Americans, is this assumption that Trump is innately "good" for America. Arguably, I think most Americans simply want to get this shit over with. Has anyone taken a good look around as of late? We're still, after 3 years, in an epic shit show.

The bitter irony here, is that when Trump is called out on his failures, he (and his followers) continue to use the "swamp" as being the #1 go-to excuse for not being able to get things done. Then in the same breath, Trump (and his followers) immediately suggest that Trump has had great "success" with draining the swamp. So which is it? I'm afraid that safety net is beginning to tear as people are slowly waking up. The people who are asleep are the ones screaming "shill!" or posting the same old tiring memes, before even reading a counter point. They are the ones who are becoming no different than the intolerant left.

I actually hypothesize that if some lunatic leftist nut like any of the current "democratic" candidates were to ever be elected, that THAT would actually be the true catalyst needed to finally wake everyone up. Why? Because the left are incredibly clumsy and overt with their radical agenda, that they are absolutely destined to fail when Americans can actually see in plain site, what's going on. Trump's style on the other hand, is very covert. Trump, in case you haven't noticed, is death to America's constitution by a thousands cuts. No? By all means, please feel free to elaborate on how red flags are constitutional. Or banning bump stocks. Or wanting to force Apple to hand over the personal data of millions of Americans to the Government. Trump has publicly and repeatedly supported such positions. I don't care how artificially high the stock market is. That doesn't negate these serious issues.

Here's Trump's record thus far:

- Banned bump stocks

- Supported red flag laws

- Supported the idea of forcing apple to hand over personal data of millions of innocent Americans to the Government

- Hasn't done shit for healthcare costs (other than remove an already unconstitutional penalty that no one was paying)

- Hasn't stopped illegals (record number are now here)

- Not a single high profile person has gone to jail; certainly no one that wouldn't have gone to prison if he wasn't president.

- Epstein who?

I'm not suggesting that Trump is necessarily "evil" nor "good". I'm simply suggesting that he simply responds to the highest bidder, while giving the illusion that he's doing just the opposite. From Pepe to Q, most of this cult-like, orchestrated bullshit is false confidence hiding under a red MAGA hat. It's keeping Americans truly falsely confident, sheepish, and lazy. America needs a fire under its ass. False confidence is dangerous. America needs an enemy that it can actually see and confront, head on.
Red is Truth Around Here. Always Has Been.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77339443
United States
11/15/2019 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sometimes You Need to Break a Few Eggs To Make an Omelette...
I don't want him impeached by any means. But don't believe he is all he says he is over twitter and behind the podium. I at least want to see his term play out give him the full 4 to do what he has claimed. Swamp he is. But is he the best swamp we have that is everyones debate.
TlvmmCpoft

User ID: 77347043
Poland
11/15/2019 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The machine is running the same, but the people are more awake.

Is that a sign of hope or a sign that it's too late for them to do anything about being mowed down so no one cares about pulling the wool over their eyes any more?

...that's the question.
I don't know what lies they told you, but I can promise they were lies.

There's a fine line between training, trauma, and torture.
Clapton's Doctrine  (OP)

United States
11/15/2019 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The machine is running the same, but the people are more awake.

Is that a sign of hope or a sign that it's too late for them to do anything about being mowed down so no one cares about pulling the wool over their eyes any more?

...that's the question.
 Quoting: TlvmmCpoft

It's never too late. The good people of this country simply need the opportunity to see evil and stare it in the face. We have been lied to for so long, that people just assume that this machine will take care of itself. A sleeping giant is beginning to awake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2590977
United States
11/15/2019 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eggs were designed to be broken.
Clapton's Doctrine  (OP)

United States
11/15/2019 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eggs were designed to be broken.
 Quoting: Geraldgar

That is correct.
Clapton's Doctrine  (OP)

United States
11/15/2019 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't want him impeached by any means. But don't believe he is all he says he is over twitter and behind the podium. I at least want to see his term play out give him the full 4 to do what he has claimed. Swamp he is. But is he the best swamp we have that is everyones debate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77339443

We'll see how it plays out for sure. However, the longer this goes on, the more bleak this looks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78179720
United States
11/20/2019 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck you bitch OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70658350
United States
11/20/2019 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a bitch

GLP