Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,328 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 168,211
Pageviews Today: 282,149Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,935
02:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Trump must pardon Stone AND explain to the american people it was a kangaroo court and name Judge Berman SPECIFICALLY

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47525540
United States
11/17/2019 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Trump must pardon Stone AND explain to the american people it was a kangaroo court and name Judge Berman SPECIFICALLY
Before Christmas.
If Stone is not pardoned before 2020 I am done with Trump.
Justice delayed is justice DENIED.
Anyone saying Trump must wait to pardon him till after elections is a fucking CUCK.

The REASON for the pardon being explained directly from Trump to the american people is more important than the pardon itself. It was FACTUALLY rigged, judge and jurors both, and the facts can be presented proving that.

It is a win-win for Trump to pardon Stone NOW.

If he does not, he is a LOSER.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76440094
United States
11/17/2019 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Trump must pardon Stone AND explain to the american people it was a kangaroo court and name Judge Berman SPECIFICALLY
After the election.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75540213
United States
11/17/2019 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Trump must pardon Stone AND explain to the american people it was a kangaroo court and name Judge Berman SPECIFICALLY
Can we get a list of all Obama appointed peeps that are still in play?
Rosicrucian1
User ID: 70585940
Canada
11/17/2019 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Berman... LOL.. what do I say?
he's Roger
User ID: 78139856
United States
11/17/2019 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before Christmas.
Anyone saying Trump must wait to pardon him till after elections is a fucking CUCK.

The REASON for the pardon being explained directly from Trump to the american people is more important than the pardon itself. It was FACTUALLY rigged, judge and jurors both, and the facts can be presented proving that.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47525540

Nice try Roger!

churchlady
~kpm~

User ID: 75950402
United States
11/17/2019 11:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
After the election.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76440094

This

Would be foolish to do it before the election
~With forethought and malice Whitless enacted an EO giving nursing homes immunity from wrongful death prosecutions, forced them to take in infected patients and is responsible for over 6500+ nursing home deaths~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75540213
United States
11/17/2019 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
North Neck Virgina; is there a fence there? I hear the Beef Wellington is off the chains.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33107974
United States
11/17/2019 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
After the election.

This

Quoting: ~kpm~

To coin a phrase from the evil one, At this point, what difference would it make?

I say pardon the guy and build some good favor with the base. Everyone knows the guy was railroaded and the left are not going to hate him any less either way.

Just fucking do it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 47525540
United States
11/17/2019 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
After the election.

This

Listen to Scott Adams from yesterday. Explains perfectly why that is a LOSER strategy. BTW...what in the cuckfuck would you be scared of happening if done NOW??
Waiting a year from now sends THE WRONG MESSAGE and says "yes he did commit a crime, but he has served a year in prison and got butt raped and all, but now I am pardoning him out of grace." FUCK!!THAT!!
That brings NO attention to the soviet kangaroo court!!! It must be done now!
~kpm~

User ID: 75950402
United States
11/17/2019 12:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
After the election.

This

Listen to Scott Adams from yesterday. Explains perfectly why that is a LOSER strategy. BTW...what in the cuckfuck would you be scared of happening if done NOW??
Waiting a year from now sends THE WRONG MESSAGE and says "yes he did commit a crime, but he has served a year in prison and got butt raped and all, but now I am pardoning him out of grace." FUCK!!THAT!!
That brings NO attention to the soviet kangaroo court!!! It must be done now!

I’m not scared of anything other than the election

The demoncraps will stop at nothing to smear him

I think his base is solid, it’s the other votes we need to sway to our side

Let’s get through the impeachment farce, see what position the Dems are in

Trump has a very keen sense of timing, and I trust that he has his reasons

Can you link up the Scott Adams video so I can listen to it?

Thanks

Last Edited by ~kpm~ on 11/17/2019 12:06 PM
~With forethought and malice Whitless enacted an EO giving nursing homes immunity from wrongful death prosecutions, forced them to take in infected patients and is responsible for over 6500+ nursing home deaths~
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2019 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
This election will either be legit or not. I have no faith that it will be legit. They will steal in any way they can from here on out.

Trump should rescue his friend and prove his loyalty now. This is a no brainer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2019 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and we are never going to get through this impeachment. It will not stop period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78140844
United States
11/17/2019 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before Christmas.

A pardon is not necessary. Guilty verdicts may be appealed to the higher court.
XJDUB

User ID: 75379797
Canada
11/17/2019 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Trump needs to set the precedent of justice not dragging its feet in America. Enough of the political GAME. People's lives are being ruined. His close FRIEND'S life is being ruined.

Last Edited by XJDUB on 11/17/2019 06:42 PM
Let the facts fall wherever, whenever, and however they may.

INTP - The Logician. 'Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.' - Albert Einstein.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78104310
Canada
11/17/2019 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait until they the DEMS are done their games.....

Then lower the boom and go after and lock up the real criminals....we all know who they are

Then you pardon them all...and allow them to go after the criminals (after their convictions) in civil suits.....

Sue them bleed them dry of all of their ill gotten gains...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76891060
United States
11/17/2019 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

Sign the petition and get this on socials.
Loup Garou

User ID: 31702506
United States
11/17/2019 06:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
The judge must be disbarred and possible arrested for ,... well THEY know which laws she broke.

This horrible conviction and sentence is meant to be a warning against anyone who supports our Duly Elected President who is a REAL THREAT to TPTB.

He is self made, lives a clean life, owes nothing to anyone, not beholden to anyone, can't be blackmailed because of his clean lifestyle, and that scares the crap out of TPTB.
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78068872
United States
11/17/2019 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah sure he will LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78148484
United States
11/17/2019 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Berman... LOL.. what do I say?
 Quoting: Rosicrucian1 70585940

clappa

Roger stone did nothing wrong
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76591162
United States
11/17/2019 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The judge must be disbarred and possible arrested for ,... well THEY know which laws she broke.

This horrible conviction and sentence is meant to be a warning against anyone who supports our Duly Elected President who is a REAL THREAT to TPTB.

He is self made, lives a clean life, owes nothing to anyone, not beholden to anyone, can't be blackmailed because of his clean lifestyle, and that scares the crap out of TPTB.
 Quoting: Loup Garou

I think he will pardon him
Weyoun

User ID: 77989510
United States
11/17/2019 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
He needs to send Delta Force to helidrop into Capitol Hill and arrest every democrat and rino. I dont' care about the optics, I care about results. Let the antifa riot and burn down their own leftist cities, then when antifa try to advance on conservative towns, they will eat dirt.
Bluebird1
User ID: 58042994
United States
11/17/2019 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before Christmas.

ALL so-called courts should be shut down. ALL of them are corrupt just like everything else. The whole "system" is set up against THE PEOPLE.
Bluebird1
United States
11/17/2019 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before Christmas.

A pardon makes no sense when in fact it is the whole court system that needs to be abolished.

There should be no need for a pardon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71198487
United States
11/17/2019 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before Christmas.

Not going to happen for at least a year. And I expect it will be commuted, not a full pardon. Because he did get caught lying and it is all BS, but the sentence was excessive. If we want the the liars on the other side to pay, when they face justice, then he has to serve some time.
XJDUB

User ID: 75492278
Canada
11/17/2019 07:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
A pardon makes no sense when in fact it is the whole court system that needs to be abolished.

There should be no need for a pardon.
 Quoting: Bluebird1 58042994

bump
Let the facts fall wherever, whenever, and however they may.

INTP - The Logician. 'Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.' - Albert Einstein.
Bluebird1
United States
11/17/2019 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trump needs to set the precedent of justice not dragging its feet in America. Enough of the political GAME. People's lives are being ruined. His close FRIEND'S life is being ruined.
 Quoting: XJDUB

Quoting: XJDUB

There is no justice in America and it shows for many, many, many years now.

I take issue with all the political crap being doled out everyday while Americans still endure the TOTAL CORRUPTION OF THE WHOLE "SYSTEM."

I have zero interest in any elections because it is more of the same "system."

Trump and team need to prove to Americans that they are taking ACTION.

The bullshit has gone on long enough.

We need technologies that have been withheld from THE PEOPLE and then end the fake money system and the Governments. Clearly nobody should be PRETENDING to lead the people. We can do it ourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78165842
United States
11/17/2019 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before Christmas.

Trump is for Trump--will throw anyone under the bus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77684386
United States
11/17/2019 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol trumps going to leave him out to dry. Trump stabs everyone in the back in cSe you haven’t noticed.

No wall. No support.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78131280
United States
11/17/2019 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78068872
United States
11/17/2019 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol

No wall, no pardon for anyone...Stone and Manafort will probably rot in Jail

The leftists have full power and flaunt it while trump just whimpers on twitter and does nothing about it

Guy is weak as fuck

Vindman is still working that is how little respect anyone has for Trump and his “power”

One of the saddest most disappointing things I have ever seen

The man is so weak and incompetent with the hiring of never trumpets and refusing to get rid of them one can only assume he is in on all of this

No one can be that absurdly stupid ...or can he
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76948758
United States
11/17/2019 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
If he does it straight away, it will cause a reaction that will do more harm than good, especially with re-election.

After all, campaigning and debating (in the GE) is for the fickle group of morons who swing both ways and decide outcomes... and who would see Trump subverting a jury decision in a negative light... because everyone in media would teach these moderates that Trump is now a dictator.

By-the-way, moderates never used to be classified as morons.

If you're a moderate today, and you'll be watching the GE debates to figure out who you'll be voting for, history will stamp you a moron.

GLP