Technology of Craftsmanship

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77898782
United States
12/14/2019 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Technology of Craftsmanship
Limited is never limitless no matter how enhanced as Illuminati and gurus know lol

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
10 number is good medicine for topic hahahahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76751174
United States
12/14/2019 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find mimicking interesting. Always molding into something else hiding their nature except the aspect of mimicking.
Falls in with self doubt I guess as to why it has arisen within mind. Limited for the mimicked as awareness holds because endearing agreeing can only last until the mimicker either grows weary or finds another to feed off of.
Yes men leads to god complexes it seems lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77898782

At times maybe, on the other hand, it has several uses & some fools only speak some languages and in order to bypass that... ahhh never mind, I’ll just agree that it’s probably self doubt, self doubt & god complexes within particular environment, that sounds congruent, lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
the pinch is only one of the senses or fractals

)|||(

is the sign for pinch (well the best I could do on a keyboard, lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

the pinch affect of the 12 = 13
singular affect
because all 12
together
possess all that is

maybe
 Quoting: aether

I don't think so. I found an old paper today with 12 pictures of what is supposed to be runes on them, and one looked like this )|||( which now reading it, it is the pinch.
which is the 4th out of the 12 on the picture.scratching

I usually try to keep personal stuff to myself, but I feel like to post. It was ancient birds with ribbons of runes on them flying and the runes came from a broken cistern.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

Recalls of 2012 with the cisterns and runes
Oh the tether for orientation when below is the location told then near the sun. Lol, similar to the teacher of the Greek hero

Past2013 present2019 future—

2012 foresighted it seems
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find mimicking interesting. Always molding into something else hiding their nature except the aspect of mimicking.
Falls in with self doubt I guess as to why it has arisen within mind. Limited for the mimicked as awareness holds because endearing agreeing can only last until the mimicker either grows weary or finds another to feed off of.
Yes men leads to god complexes it seems lol

At times maybe, on the other hand, it has several uses & some fools only speak some languages and in order to bypass that... ahhh never mind, I’ll just agree that it’s probably self doubt, self doubt & god complexes within particular environment, that sounds congruent, lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76751174

Of course, as with everything. It’s a good track covering. I was on specific line of thought.
Fitting within a not natural habitat is mimicking customs to fit within in hopes one is accepted or not found out. The consequences can be severe or not depending on the foolishness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Failsafe within structures always knows because it is not structured a shape that a mimicker knows. Skull probs
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lava quickly cools turns into glass.

Meteor craters are really dried out water geysers? What? Floods from below and above work within that Sumerian structure theory of blue glass. Hahahahaha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78213186

Tallest mountain on earth, Mauna Kea, they are going to build a telescope there or going to blow up the cap?
Awkward
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78213186

[link to www.iflscience.com (secure)]

A deep-sea mystery has puzzled scientists for more than a decade: What is causing thousands of pockmarks on the seafloor off the coast of Big Sur, California?

Multi-beam surveys revealed approximately 5,000 craters dotting the bottom of the seafloor in what scientists call the largest known pockmark field in North America. The biggest are around 5 meters (16 feet) deep and 175 meters (almost 600 feet) wide. They have been known about for years but Eve Lundsten and Charles Paull from the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Insititute (MBARI) found 15,000 micro-depressions to add to the peculiarity. The team presented their work at the American Geophysical Union conference in San Francisco this week.

"We were surprised by the discovery of the existence of the micro-depressions, and also the abundance of them," said Lundsten, a senior research technician, to IFLScience "We didn't know they were there, so their existence was the biggest surprise."

These are related.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nationalgeographic.com (secure)]

There Is Such a Thing as Plant Intelligence
Plants are capable of solving problems and learning from past experiences.

When Paleolithic painters decorated the walls of the caves at Chauvet, in France, they chose stunning motifs of horses and other animals. For them, as for most of us, plants were just there in the background, vegetating away. Sure, a daisy can be cute, a redwood impressive. But compared to a cheetah or an elephant, most plants are, well, boring.

What can plants do that cheetahs can’t? They can regenerate when 90 percent of their bodies have been eaten away. They can have sex at long distances and communicate with approximately 20 more senses than an animal has. Those are very pragmatic arguments. But I think they’re valuable just because they’re there. We tend to judge plants not as autonomous organisms but in terms of what they can do for us. But they’re astonishing in their own right and deserve to be given the same ethical status as animals.

What the new botany is suggesting is that plants are sensitive and problem-solving but bypass the need for self-consciousness and brain activity that we assume is necessary for intelligence. People who think this are often accused of being anthropocentric, believing that plants are behaving like humans.

The philosopher Daniel Dennett marvelously riposted that critics of this theory are "cerebrocentric," believing intelligent behavior is not possible without the infinitely superior human brain. What the new work shows is that plants, by means we do not yet fully understand, are capable of behaving like intelligent beings. They are capable of storing—and learning from—memories of what happens to them.

Skull of man is getting it
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
New world obviously knew this because the one that can walk on two and four legs saved the two legged from destruction that the plants agreed on.
The bear
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bears lodge is also devils tower winged ones know well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77931950
United States
12/14/2019 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Clever Agni and butter from years ago

I’ll have to write about fire and plants and animals later when time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2019 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2019 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Timing

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2019 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to canyouactually.com]

1400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds A Spectacular Ocean Of Golden Leaves

This impressive gingko tree sits nestled between the walls of the Gu Guanyin Buddhist Temple in the Zhongnan Mountains in China.

Every autumn, this 1,400-year-old-tree converts its green leaves into vibrant, bright yellow ones leaving a blanket of golden heap on the temple’s grounds attracting drawing tourists from nearby surrounding areas. Sadly, this tree is only one of a few left.

According to Kew Gardens in London, “Ginkgo fossils are common in the rocks of the Jurassic and Cretaceous, but today Ginkgo biloba is the only member of its genus, which is the only genus in its family, which is the only family in its order, which is the only order in its subclass.”

Ginkgo Biloba is thought of as a ‘living fossil’

“This fascinating species grew in the gardens of temples in the East and the first seeds were brought to Europe in the 1700s. The decline of Ginkgo biloba in the wild (it is native only to China) is likely to have been a result of deforestation.”

It is the only survivor of an ancient group of trees older than the dinosaurs
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2019 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some cheese lol

There is diet
And then
There is health

Man’s consumption lifespan experience
Today is not showing a high degree of skill and flair; complete or perfect.

Gospel of Mary and the Vedas are similar in life extension through kundalini understanding.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2019 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Response to changing woman lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Insects know a lot about blind spots. Science calls it ether and says it has elastic properties. Interestingly, iron interferes with the magnetic property and many old buildings have iron nails and iron in red brick.

This is going to go with the wind topic of velocity because many scientists believe the ether to be fixed and what moves within it to be a fixed velocity. But this is based on the sun being fixed and the planets moving around it. Some say the sun is helical moving through the universe with orbiting planets with them. I don't think either of those are correct, but will see, lol
 Quoting: Fancypantz

Wind and dome

What is the lord of the good tree to you?

the lord of the good tree reminds me of people that i know reminding me of the lord that they know that i do know constantly cos he died remembering me legally and they say he is the measurement they utilize when measuring me
the thing is
i am the one that lord talked to
not them

feels similar

This is Eucharist. I was going to write it on my thread but I will write it here.
The trees connection changes perception of the conflicting mind because of the lifestyle of earth of no energy in matter other than received from the environment and the pain of taking a life to survive. And the plant kingdoms worry is man would take all that nature created. The nightmare became not destruction but wanton destruction and no reverence. The animals and birds could escape this fateful disease but the trees and plants were left vulnerable. Hence, the barren landscapes that need restoration.

The Eucharist origins means when something goes extinct, their loss diminishes the fire that burns within us all. The whole of all cannot be healthy when part is hurt. Golden age probs

When something dies. It is consumed by us or earth or whatever, it moves within and becomes always a part of what consumed it. That is it’s honor. It is the element of fire and spark of life. Condition is something humans cannot measure but can feel inside. The connection to the most microscopic organisms is something one can never deny. Each state depends on the health of another’s state. The ‘rabbit’ giving up its life becomes a part of another, a food, and would run with forever. It’s just the natural law as one day the consumer will lay down and return their fire of flesh to the earth.

Firstly, the two in context of you taking one with you is knowing the difference between caretaker and healer because going in that makes all the difference and lord of vegetation knows the perfect balance in healer condition and why Babylonians believed in the creation dome structure. Because domes is aerial view down. Older trees are in center with younger and progressively younger moving out to the edges of the dome and this shape creates a buffer from the wind. The whole forest works together to disperse heavy winds.
Restoration is a part of humans connection to the plant kingdom because eventually the integrity of the complete entity is disrupted. Two leggeds forget this. It only needs one, if known.

The mountain of creation told in many cultures speaks of one mountain. But when there is two the wind travels through.
Rod of Aaron is one caduceus is two

The Hagia of Sophia came up yesterday evening offline and recall the dome shape float effect that affects the minds of those within that Sumerians and Babylonians know well.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interestingly, I had the most visual stunning dream last night where I was at the edge of a mountain looking off in the far distance many mountains of varying scale just floating not anchored to anything with construction like I’ve never seen. So megalithic yet so far advanced it was magical to behold. It was clear sight. I left the trail and talked to some people and was introduced to a woman with an ancient seemed to say Constantinople who wanted to see it. So I took her and when arrived there was clouds covering everything so nothing could be seen except cloud covering.

Awkward lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reason being met a person from actual location and then was told of the famous sports guy who can never go back to Turkey because of what he’s said and if so would be violently killed. I was like turkey doesn’t mess around. Lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting the serapeum was what we call dark matter technology
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23213748

Interestingly, I had the most visual stunning dream last night where I was at the edge of a mountain looking off in the far distance many mountains of varying scale just floating not anchored to anything with construction like I’ve never seen. So megalithic yet so far advanced it was magical to behold. It was clear sight. I left the trail and talked to some people and was introduced to a woman with an ancient seemed to say Constantinople who wanted to see it. So I took her and when arrived there was clouds covering everything so nothing could be seen except cloud covering.

Awkward lol

Place to bury embalmed bulls is relating to size of the stone boxes.
Reminds of out foxing the fox
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Loki endeavor that is endearing weather pattern
Makes sense because enlil is horned symbol crown

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23213748
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

A receptor antagonist is a type of receptor ligand or drug that blocks or dampens a biological response by binding to and blocking a receptor rather than activating it like an agonist.[1] They are sometimes called blockers; examples include alpha blockers, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers. In pharmacology, antagonists have affinity but no efficacy for their cognate receptors, and binding will disrupt the interaction and inhibit the function of an agonist or inverse agonist at receptors. Antagonists mediate their effects by binding to the active site or to the allosteric site on a receptor, or they may interact at unique binding sites not normally involved in the biological regulation of the receptor's activity. Antagonist activity may be reversible or irreversible depending on the longevity of the antagonist–receptor complex, which, in turn, depends on the nature of antagonist–receptor binding. The majority of drug antagonists achieve their potency by competing with endogenous ligands or substrates at structurally defined binding sites on receptors.

Megalithic blocks counter hypnotic suggestibility within the skull not of modern man.
Implanted is fertility topic of programs.
The difference between making decisions based on experience or programming is agriculture conundrum.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reason being met a person from actual location and then was told of the famous sports guy who can never go back to Turkey because of what he’s said and if so would be violently killed. I was like turkey doesn’t mess around. Lol

A country still in the era where words mean something. Especially saying them out loud.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

A receptor antagonist is a type of receptor ligand or drug that blocks or dampens a biological response by binding to and blocking a receptor rather than activating it like an agonist.[1] They are sometimes called blockers; examples include alpha blockers, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers. In pharmacology, antagonists have affinity but no efficacy for their cognate receptors, and binding will disrupt the interaction and inhibit the function of an agonist or inverse agonist at receptors. Antagonists mediate their effects by binding to the active site or to the allosteric site on a receptor, or they may interact at unique binding sites not normally involved in the biological regulation of the receptor's activity. Antagonist activity may be reversible or irreversible depending on the longevity of the antagonist–receptor complex, which, in turn, depends on the nature of antagonist–receptor binding. The majority of drug antagonists achieve their potency by competing with endogenous ligands or substrates at structurally defined binding sites on receptors.

Megalithic blocks counter hypnotic suggestibility within the skull not of modern man.
The difference between making decisions based on experience or programming is agriculture conundrum.

Desperation is memory loss through varying means
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Desperation is memory loss through varying means

To cause to remember plays high stakes by any means necessary is the go to often leaving a trail of tears.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
We delve into the vortex of immensely rich social, religious, scientific, aesthetic and ideological influences – especially from Persia, India, China and Iran. The shift from overland to sea trade in the 16th century – the start of European world domination – in fact never erased the traditional routes to India via Afghanistan, China via Xinjiang and Europe via Iran. Trade remains the top factor in Central Asian life.

Today the Pamir Highway is a privileged microcosm of what is slowly but surely evolving as the intersection between the New Silk Roads and Greater Eurasia – with its main hubs configured by Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan and – it may be hoped – India.

The ultimate crossroads of civilizations, the Heartland, is back – once again at the heart of history.
 Quoting: today

[link to www.asiatimes.com (secure)]

At the same time, just a couple of months later, on October 7 of the same year, the Holy League led by Spain managed to check the Turkish advance in the Mediterranean in the battle of Lepanto. It was the first time the Turkish advance against Christianity had been stopped since 1453, when the Turks had taken over Constantinople and blocked European access to the trade with India and China. The conquest of Constantinople had prompted the search for an alternative route to East Asia that eventually led to Columbus’s discovery of America.

Since the discovery of America, and most importantly since the establishment of Manila and the upsurge in trans-Pacific and trans-Atlantic trade in the 1570s, world trade and the global economy have been centered around America.

The Americans who now dominate global trade, economics and finance took over from the British-Dutch, who took over from Spanish-Portuguese domination.The present trade system is the progressive accumulation of centuries’ worth of experience, knowhow and rules that have been increasingly accepted by most of the world.

Trades is nuclear probs
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

A country still in the era where words mean something. Especially saying them out loud.

What is so fragile that saying it’s name breaks it?

Silence
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2019 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sphinx riddles are interesting lol

GLP