Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 636,601
Pageviews Today: 1,033,079Threads Today: 413Posts Today: 6,926
10:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The only reason why men go to the gym and lift is for girls. Not “muh health reasons”, only gymcels who know it’s over do that

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77641542
Sweden
01/01/2020 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The only reason why men go to the gym and lift is for girls. Not “muh health reasons”, only gymcels who know it’s over do that
If that weren’t the case then you’d see women creaming themselves over fat dudes and scrawny nerds.
Every man who lifts does it to either become more attractive to girls, or to stay attractive for his partner. Women don’t have to do this because even obese women can easily find a partner. And she can easily find a partner who isn’t either fat as her or is a twig.
Only incels lift for reasons solely other than for girls, because they know it’s over.
Any normie who tells you to not go to the gym for girls is full of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77821523
Finland
01/01/2020 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The only reason why men go to the gym and lift is for girls. Not “muh health reasons”, only gymcels who know it’s over do that
Sooo, the problem is the men who go to gym. Then everyone would be fat. And you see: this is the reason. Men are so under the pussy they need to do everything they can to get it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76500436
Ireland
01/01/2020 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The only reason why men go to the gym and lift is for girls. Not “muh health reasons”, only gymcels who know it’s over do that
Im not fat and I dont work out. I manage calories and hunt which requires exercise. Women can kiss my ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78300617
Australia
01/01/2020 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
If that weren’t the case then you’d see women creaming themselves over fat dudes and scrawny nerds.
Every man who lifts does it to either become more attractive to girls, or to stay attractive for his partner. Women don’t have to do this because even obese women can easily find a partner. And she can easily find a partner who isn’t either fat as her or is a twig.
Only incels lift for reasons solely other than for girls, because they know it’s over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77641542

I havent been to a gym in over 20 years.

I have heaps of equipment at home and I use it to stay fit and healthy.

I dont have a partner and I dont chase women.

As I stated above, I do it to stay fit and healthy.

Your post, like you, is full of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78285136
United States
01/01/2020 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77641542

Check it out! The pencil neck can't get laid ^^^

LMAO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77206374
United States
01/01/2020 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda true

The shot guy who lifts and eats healthy is still being made fun of with assumptions that he “must be compensating for something”
Q33

User ID: 78187044
Canada
01/01/2020 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.

Thomas Jefferson

Last Edited by Coupes on 01/01/2020 07:02 PM
Strate8

User ID: 76057054
United States
01/01/2020 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorant.

I go to gym to maintain strength. Not a workout nut but I know there are situations where being fit matters. Defending oneself, helping others, helps with energy and prevents injuries.

Many people are attracted to healthy people, that is natural. I wouldn't go out with someone who let themselves go and is in horrible shape. I wouldn't expect females to do that either.
trolls vs bots - we live in a scifi world
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51084153
United States
01/01/2020 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I want to look good naked."

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

Do you look good naked? No? Then hit the gym.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71304982
France
01/01/2020 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorant.

I go to gym to maintain strength. Not a workout nut but I know there are situations where being fit matters. Defending oneself, helping others, helps with energy and prevents injuries.

Many people are attracted to healthy people, that is natural. I wouldn't go out with someone who let themselves go and is in horrible shape. I wouldn't expect females to do that either.
 Quoting: Strate8

Females do that all the time, fully indulge in harmful drugs and abuse alcohol to the fullest. Not to mention allowing the biggest badboy cocks inside them unprotected. Most are unfit and on average less healthier than the average man but yet they still only require an Adonis type guy, that or nothing
Terrebonne

User ID: 1089348
United States
01/01/2020 10:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.

Thomas Jefferson
 Quoting: Q33

He's right you know. I was born on the same day as Thomas Jefferson, April 13th.

foundingfathers

INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77947578
United States
01/02/2020 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorant.

Females do that all the time, fully indulge in harmful drugs and abuse alcohol to the fullest. Not to mention allowing the biggest badboy cocks inside them unprotected. Most are unfit and on average less healthier than the average man but yet they still only require an Adonis type guy, that or nothing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71304982

lol
tkwasny

User ID: 77839169
United States
01/02/2020 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I work out 4 times a week since I was 16 (1969), and today, will tomorrow, is because I need to be strong to do the work I need to get done.

Work like cut, tote, split and stack 11 cords of firewood every year.

Work like move 114 pound APC UPS into place and be able to swap them out quickly.

Work like help my kids move with my truck and trailer (houses-full of furniture)

Work and survive it.
Miss Bunny Swan

User ID: 77124863
Australia
01/02/2020 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Incel spammer alert!

siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78009390
01/02/2020 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorant.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71304982

Suprised you could post through all those salty salty tears you've got lmao. Stop being a desperate child and you will attract them ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77086501
United States
01/02/2020 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
In LA people who live in cars, RVs and storage units get gym memberships to have a place to shower, etc. burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85348718
United States
04/01/2023 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
MUH HEALTH MUH HEALTH!

GLP