Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,576 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,247,748
Pageviews Today: 2,446,497Threads Today: 947Posts Today: 19,376
11:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Huawei Charged by DOJ in Racketeering Conspiracy to Steal Trade Secrets

PirateMonkey
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78092783
United States
02/13/2020 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Huawei Charged by DOJ in Racketeering Conspiracy to Steal Trade Secrets
The plot thickens...

[link to www.justice.gov (secure)]

As revealed by the government’s independent investigation and review of court filings, the new charges in this case relate to the alleged decades-long efforts by Huawei, and several of its subsidiaries, both in the U.S. and in the People’s Republic of China, to misappropriate intellectual property, including from six U.S. technology companies, in an effort to grow and operate Huawei’s business.

The misappropriated intellectual property included trade secret information and copyrighted works, such as source code and user manuals for internet routers, antenna technology and robot testing technology.

Huawei, Huawei USA and Futurewei agreed to reinvest the proceeds of this alleged racketeering activity in Huawei’s worldwide business, including in the United States.

Last Edited by PirateMonkey on 02/13/2020 03:01 PM
7/11 was a part time job!

Psalm 35:19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
PirateMonkey  (OP)

United States
02/13/2020 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Huawei Charged by DOJ in Racketeering Conspiracy to Steal Trade Secrets
Barr really cracking down.. no wonder Beijing announced "Wartime Strategy" today...

Feb 11: American Businessman Who Ran Houston-Based Subsidiary of Chinese Company Sentenced to Prison for Theft of Trade Secrets

Feb 11: Four Texans, One New Yorker Arrested for Conspiracy to Sell Sanctioned Iranian Oil to Refinery in China for Huge Profit

Feb 10:Chinese Military Personnel Charged with Computer Fraud, Economic Espionage and Wire Fraud for Hacking into Credit Reporting Agency Equifax
Indictment Alleges Four Members of China’s People’s Liberation Army Engaged in a Three-Month Long Campaign to Steal Sensitive Personal Information of Nearly 150 Million Americans

Psalm 35:19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
PirateMonkey  (OP)

United States
02/13/2020 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Huawei Charged by DOJ in Racketeering Conspiracy to Steal Trade Secrets
GLP doesn't care about a hot war with China?

GLP