Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,017 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,606,851
Pageviews Today: 2,344,376Threads Today: 633Posts Today: 13,177
07:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Trump suggests 'some very stupid rich people' are funding protest groups, rioters at RNC and across US

LoneStarRisingModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 72816544
United States
09/01/2020 08:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Trump suggests 'some very stupid rich people' are funding protest groups, rioters at RNC and across US
President claims RNC attendee told him of traveling on DC-bound plane with 'thugs wearing these dark uniforms'

President Trump told Fox News' Laura Ingraham in an exclusive interview Monday night that he believes demonstrations outside the White House on the final night of the Republican National Convention last week were bankrolled by "some very stupid rich people."

Trump added on "The Ingraham Angle" that an RNC attendee had traveled to Washington "on a plane from a certain city, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that."

The president declined to say who had told him the story, but promised Ingraham he would reveal it "sometime."

"This person was coming to the Republican National Convention and there were like seven people in the plane [with] this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage," Trump insisted. "This is all happening."

The president added that "people you've never heard of, people in the dark shadows" may be facilitating much of the left's activism.

"The money is coming from some very stupid rich people [who] have no idea that if their thing ever succeeded, which it won't, they will be thrown to the wolves like you've never seen before," he said.

Trump also criticized corporations who have supported the Black Lives Matter organization, saying they were taking "the easiest path. That's a very dangerous path.

"Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization," the president said. "You remember [them chanting] 'Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon' [in 2015].

"That was the first time I ever heard of Black Lives Matter. I said, 'That's a terrible name, it's so discriminatory.' It's bad for Black people, it's bad for everybody and all of a sudden it becomes like sort of -- although now if you look, it's gone way down because people are tired of this stuff, what's going on."

[link to www.foxnews.com (secure)]
LoneStarRising
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77058936
United States
09/01/2020 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Trump suggests 'some very stupid rich people' are funding protest groups, rioters at RNC and across US
the president is correct.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73848670
Canada
09/01/2020 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Trump suggests 'some very stupid rich people' are funding protest groups, rioters at RNC and across US
DESPERATE rich people. pennywisedancedeadhorse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36728590
United States
09/01/2020 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing how everyone acts so surprised when he consistently tells the truth.
Agent 99

User ID: 77082640
United States
09/01/2020 09:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.rt.com (secure)]
"The alliance includes well-known groups such as the Latin Kings and the Vice Lords, as well as more obscure gangs, including the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation and its Islamist breakoff faction, known as El Rukn (Arabic for “the pillar”). All of them belong to a pre-existing gang alliance, the People Nation."
 Quoting: Agent 99

Regarding the FBI report that gangs have declared war on cops in Chicago (this isn't limited to Chicago).

ALL related to The Deal of the Century!!! Connect the dots.
 Quoting: Agent 99

Almighty Black P. Stone Nation started by Jeff Fort, Sunni Islam, then formed Louis Farakhan Nation of Islam (predominantly black), division of New Black Panthers. (and they get white girls and boys to support BLM as human shields).

Jeff Fort a.k.a. Abdul Malik Ka'bah, is an American former gang leader from Chicago. Funded by Libya to smuggle weapons into the US for terrorist attacks.

Funded by RICH WHITE Middle Eastern people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79330308
Ecuador
09/01/2020 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the president is correct.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77058936

I am THIS one:

Anonymous Coward 78853936

Thread: I believe they are testing to find the Son of Man (Page 7)

I am not going anywhere and I refuse to acknowledge your worldly powers.

So what the fuck are any of you going to DO about it.

Doing nothing reveals your "authorities" to be a lie.

Using violence against me reveals your "authorities" are evil.

So what the fuck are YOU going to do about it?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79330247

What does it say about you, that you insist on believing in lies that must be maintained by violence?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78077952

Thread: Liberal logic, cops should just let anyone who resists arrest go free. Explain? (Page 3)

GLP