White Magic Council
User ID: 301610
United States
10/20/2007 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Demon Possessed Dark Magic Sorcerer Is Dead
Demon Possessed Dark Magic Sorcerer Is Dead

"CD Hoit" aka "Davyd Hoit" aka "Carl David Hoit" died after suffering a massive heart attack following a stroke. He had been in declining health for years having suffered from heart disease, mental illness, and dementia. Mr. Hoit was believed to have been in his mid 70's.

Mr. Hoit held many ordinary jobs over the years. But he was best known as a self professed wizard who had practiced ritualistic white magic for years. In his early years Mr. Hoit studied and practiced druid shamanism and white wicca, where he used his magical skills and compassionate heart to help others. In his later years his magical practices took a dark and tragic turn when he began to practice dark magic and the conjuring of demons. Because of his demonic bond and influence he no longer used his magic skills to help others. He used his magic skills to harm others. The white magic wizard had become a dark magic sorcerer.

People close to Mr. Hoit believe that his declining physical health, declining mental health, and eventual death were due to his involvement with the demonic forces that had taken over his life. Although significant attempts were made to rescue Mr. Hoit from the demonic force that controlled him, he could not be saved.

Upon the advice of occult and magic experts, Mr. Hoit's body was cremated. His ashes were saturated in holy water, put into a sealed and blessed box, and buried in an undisclosed uninhabited location where they could be encased in salt. His home was exorcised to banish any residual demonic energy. His family hopes that Mr. Hoit will be remembered for the good deeds he performed before he turned to the dark side, and not the dark deeds he did in the last years of his life. Services were private.
Capt Kangaroo

User ID: 309510
Australia
10/20/2007 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Demon Possessed Dark Magic Sorcerer Is Dead
What is it about salt that demons don't like? I've heard of people sprinkling it in a circle around them for protection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 310743
United States
10/20/2007 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is it about salt that demons don't like? I've heard of people sprinkling it in a circle around them for protection.
 Quoting: Capt Kangaroo

The salt thing is very ancient and done all over the world. It has something to do with salt being able to absorb evil energy. Here's something about salt and protection from evil.

[link to www.widdershins.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2007 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
People close to Mr. Hoit believe that his declining physical health, declining mental health, and eventual death were due to his involvement with the demonic forces that had taken over his life. Although significant attempts were made to rescue Mr. Hoit from the demonic force that controlled him, he could not be saved.

Quoting: White Magic Council 301610

This is what can happen when someone gets into conjuring demons and the demons take control. The nicest person can go from good to wicked and be swallowed up by the demonic force.
Mental illness can be a side effect of demon possession with a personality change that's awful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2298
United States
10/20/2007 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
He will have to do a turn in the lower realms for awhile but there is always opportunity for every soul to rise from lower to higher planes as they desire and apply themselves to make amends for the harm they did to others.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2007 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
He will have to do a turn in the lower realms for awhile but there is always opportunity for every soul to rise from lower to higher planes as they desire and apply themselves to make amends for the harm they did to others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2298

What if he lost his soul to the demon before he died? How doeswhat you say apply?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 114885
United States
10/20/2007 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
got a link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 304696
United States
10/20/2007 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe they don't like the symbolism of salt.

"You are the salt of the earth"

:prodigal:
:reborn:
LS

User ID: 253961
United States
10/20/2007 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
HIC EN SPIRITUM

SED NON INCORPORE

EVOKARE LEMURES DE MORTUIS

DECRETUM ESPUGNARE

DE ANGELUS BALBERITH

EN INFERNO INREMEABLIS

WA TA NA SY YAM
WA TA NA SY YAM
WA TA NA SY YAM
WA TA NA SY YAM
WA TA NA SY YAM

MAKA = Make America Kind Again
XXX
User ID: 269684
United States
10/20/2007 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Saruman?
Spectrum Blue

User ID: 294462
United States
10/20/2007 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah see, I won't even do white magic because if you're not strong enough, you can easily fall into dark magic.
Even getting angry and wishing something on someone can hold dire consequences.
Dreams will begin as they fade into chaos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 114885
United States
10/20/2007 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
*tossin' salt over my left shoulder*

blessings to his family.
TexasT
User ID: 305437
United States
10/21/2007 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah see, I won't even do white magic because if you're not strong enough, you can easily fall into dark magic.
 Quoting: Spectrum Blue

Agreed.

I feel that even throwing a spell to make money or for good luck can have opposite and unintended consequences.

Little prayers to be happy with my lot seem to be much safer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 315207
India
10/21/2007 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh sure. Blame the demented old man for the evils in your world. Oldest trick in ther book. You want to see demons? Turn on the television. Watch Faux News.
TexasT
User ID: 210032
United States
10/21/2007 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh sure. Blame the demented old man for the evils in your world. Oldest trick in ther book. You want to see demons? Turn on the television. Watch Faux News.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 315207

Oh sure, that's true, but that's not exactly what we're talking about.

Some people believe in the power of magaic and that it can be a strong influence. Even practicing it for good purposes can lead to bad things.

I don't think anyone is blaming it on the evils of the world.
XXX
User ID: 269684
United States
10/21/2007 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Spectrum Blue

Even thinking,desiring and wishing is magick! You should be buddhist enough to know that.
Magic Mamma
User ID: 283526
United States
10/23/2007 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for posting this information. I've been part of a coven for many years and we are aware of this danger at all times. Even if the goal of the coven is to help people, there's a temptation to use magic to impose your will on others. Sicne white magic doesn't include imposing of your will, a magician would have to go to dark magic to find incantations.

Anyone invoking demons will be vampired by that demon. The magician thinks he or she is in control but that's not true. Once a demon is conjured it's the demon who controls the magician. The demon acts as an energy or psychic vampire and sucks the life out of the magician, then discards the used up magician for another.

This dark sorcerer is responsible for the pain and suffering he brought to others, all by his ego and the conjuring of a demon. I hope that his victims are released from his evil upon his death and magical containment of his ashes. Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't free of hexing.

CD Hoit probably lost his soul through his working with demons and that helps a demon to influence a souless human.
bump & pin
User ID: 301074
United States
10/23/2007 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mods please bump and pin this thread. Halloween is almost here and I think many on GLP can benefit from knowing about the dangers of conjuring demons.
bump
LooLoo

User ID: 310964
United States
10/23/2007 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean to tel me it's not common sense that calling upon demons is dangerous?
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5804
United States
10/23/2007 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is it about salt that demons don't like?

They're worried about the increased risk for high blood pressure. Hell is stressful, so hypertension is a big issue.
Sireen
User ID: 310957
United States
10/23/2007 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mother used to work for Wells Fargo Bank in Cali, and one day she was robbed by a man welding a hairbrush (in his pocket to look like a gun) and he said the "Devil made him do it!" when he got caught!

LMAO!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 301733
United States
10/23/2007 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you were once Anakin Skywalker my father - "That name no longer has any meaning for me"
White Magic Council
User ID: 310715
United States
10/30/2007 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
With All Hallows Eve upon us, the time is near to protect innocents from the evil intent of Dark Magic. The White Magic Council has been informed that the dead dark sorcerer CD Hoit, whose ashes are contained in a magically protected vessal buried in the saltlands, will be further dealt with to prevent any other dark sorcerer from taking possession of what is left of the dead sorcerer's fragmented soul.

Samhain is the time when the veil between the world of mankind and the world of spirit is very thin. This is the most dangerous time for the unprotected and the unprepared who venture to dabble in conjuring. It is also the time when the dark minions of dark sorcers pierce the veil in search of power. These are the true vampires. It is during this time that the fragmented soul of the dark sorcerer CD Hoit will be a prize sought by dark forces seeking to regain one of their own.

Upon request of the family and concerned who were harmed by CD Hoit, the White Witch Council has learned that a special Samhain soul containment - evil banishment rite will be performed to prevent CD Hoit's fractured soul from being extracted and used to harm others. Any one or any energy attempting to gain possession of CD Hoit's fractured dark soul will themselves be contained in a vessal in the salt lands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 289164
United States
10/30/2007 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean to tel me it's not common sense that calling upon demons is dangerous?
 Quoting: LooLoo

Actually, the term is dæmon -- which, if you understand ancient Greek, means that it has two types.

Daimons are not bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 318983
United States
10/30/2007 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is it about salt that demons don't like?

They're worried about the increased risk for high blood pressure. Hell is stressful, so hypertension is a big issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5804

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 193612
United States
10/30/2007 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been conjuring Daemons for many years.

You must believe you have the devine right to call them forth.

If not, you're fucked...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 312793
United States
10/31/2007 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been conjuring Daemons for many years.

You must believe you have the devine right to call them forth.

If not, you're fucked...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 193612

One of the main reasons that people become controlled by the demons, or however you wish to name them, is because they believe they are in control. There is no such thing as having a divine right to invoke a demon. Humans are not divine.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2007 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
With All Hallows Eve upon us, the time is near to protect innocents from the evil intent of Dark Magic. The White Magic Council has been informed that the dead dark sorcerer CD Hoit, whose ashes are contained in a magically protected vessal buried in the saltlands, will be further dealt with to prevent any other dark sorcerer from taking possession of what is left of the dead sorcerer's fragmented soul.

Samhain is the time when the veil between the world of mankind and the world of spirit is very thin. This is the most dangerous time for the unprotected and the unprepared who venture to dabble in conjuring. It is also the time when the dark minions of dark sorcers pierce the veil in search of power. These are the true vampires. It is during this time that the fragmented soul of the dark sorcerer CD Hoit will be a prize sought by dark forces seeking to regain one of their own.

Upon request of the family and concerned who were harmed by CD Hoit, the White Witch Council has learned that a special Samhain soul containment - evil banishment rite will be performed to prevent CD Hoit's fractured soul from being extracted and used to harm others. Any one or any energy attempting to gain possession of CD Hoit's fractured dark soul will themselves be contained in a vessal in the salt lands.
 Quoting: White Magic Council 310715

Thank you for sharing this information. It's so rare that dark sorcerers are defeated and contained that I commend those who were able to make it happen with this one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2007 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

The perfect BUMP thread for Halloween. Or should I say GooseBUMPs!
Watcher Delfi

User ID: 72490056
United States
05/08/2017 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2298

Not biblical. If you are talking about the Judeo/Christian afterlife you have to go by the Most High Yahweh's rules. He has told us nothing like that. If you're talking some other afterlife then idk.
*GOD BLESS TEXAS*

Liberalism and Mormonism are mental disorders

GLP