HardTruth
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 325511
United States
11/12/2007 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Edgar Cayce Was a Freemason!!
The famed "Sleeping Prophet" Edgar Cayce is the driving force behind the search for the Hall of Records, and he timed this discovery with the coming earth changes, which injected fear and urgency into the quest.

I ask readers to reread the opening quote for this chapter, which shows that Cayce's agenda was Masonic. (Opening Quote: "With the changes that will be wrought, true Americanism, the universal thought that is expressed and manifested in the brotherhood of man, as in the Masonic order, will be the eventual rule in the settlement of affairs in the world".-Edgar Cayce)

Cleverly presented to the public as a simple Christian who was deeply disturbed by the weird occult information that came through his trances, Cayce in fact had already been exposed to the information. He had a prodigious memory and worked in bookstores where he read many esoteric books. He was exposed to many occultists who sought him out. Cayce and his father were high enough up in the Masons to found new lodges, and they were salesman of Masonic insurance. (The Stargate Conspiracy, Picnett and Prince, xiv. pg 106-107)

Cayce advised Woodrow Wilson on the formation of the League of Nations. He was introduced to Wilson by Colonel Edmund Starling, then head of the Secret Service, who was a friend and possible fellow Mason along with Cayce's father. (Ibid, 255-302)

The content in Cayce's readings is repackaged, moldy, old esotericism, such as the works of Alice Bailey, Madame Blavatsky, and H.C. Randall Stevens. (The Stargate Conspiracy, Picnett and Prince, pg 63)

Channels often bring through material they have already studied, because esoteric data is the perennial wisdom, and this process is a form of teaching and rediscovery for the channels and their groups.

The problem with Cayce is that he was presented as an innocent and sleepy Christian, and ordinary good-hearted people took his occult ideas and prophecies as Gospel truth. The search for Cayce's fabled Hall of Records is central to the Elite agenda, and the search is a fabulous tool for cloaking the conspiracy. (Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow, pg 190)

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer." - (Harold Wallace Rosenthal)

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

"The opposite of bravery is not cowardice but conformity"

Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...

"Whoever shall find out the true sense of the Book of Genesis ought to take care not to divulge it…If a person should discover the true meaning of it by himself, or by the aid of another, then he ought to be silent, or if he speaks he ought to speak of it obscurely, in an enigmatical manner, as I do myself" - (Rabbi Moses Maimonides)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 225190
United States
11/12/2007 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Edgar Cayce Was a Freemason!!
stick a sock in it
HardTruth  (OP)

User ID: 325511
United States
11/12/2007 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
stick a sock in it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 225190

lala

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer." - (Harold Wallace Rosenthal)

Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...

"Whoever shall find out the true sense of the Book of Genesis ought to take care not to divulge it…If a person should discover the true meaning of it by himself, or by the aid of another, then he ought to be silent, or if he speaks he ought to speak of it obscurely, in an enigmatical manner, as I do myself" - (Rabbi Moses Maimonides)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 103782
United States
11/12/2007 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
woohoo
So Long
User ID: 314340
United States
11/12/2007 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
abomb gaah
Another one bites the dust. So long Edgar, ex-hero.
bricks violin
highlandlocke
User ID: 586307
United States
01/04/2009 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any roster evidence or anything other than the one possibly speculative source. I ask this because I am presently watching an Edgar Casey television show and he appears to be wearing a ring embossed with the masonic symbol (G) for geometry or whatever I cant remember its other meanings. Find some real proof please.
Bob Saget

User ID: 578679
United Kingdom
01/05/2009 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
For once, I agree with HT
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586309
United States
01/05/2009 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, a freemason, shocking. hate to break it to you guys....but back then if you were a white adult male you were either a freemason or a clansman or both. with very few exceptions. think of historical relevance before you make assumptions.
Yearly
User ID: 429261
United States
01/05/2009 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The original post was a year ago.

The OP probably saw the error of his ways and stopped attacking Edgar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585683
United States
01/05/2009 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is anti-christ.He hates Christians.Forgive him,smite him and pray for his soul.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 574639
Canada
01/05/2009 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, a freemason, shocking. hate to break it to you guys....but back then if you were a white adult male you were either a freemason or a clansman or both. with very few exceptions. think of historical relevance before you make assumptions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 586309

You're talking elitists right? Politicians, judges, svengalis of various kinds... probably true. However, the average American working man was not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586313
United States
01/05/2009 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Figures. He endorsed reincarnation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586327
India
01/05/2009 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL Someone was just watching the history channel LOL
lynleo
User ID: 545186
United States
01/05/2009 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
So was my father and all of his brothers, and my grandfathers. But I doubt any of them were up high enough to realize they were involved in anything more important than a historic men's social club.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 581840
United States
01/05/2009 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
All he did was OOBE on command that is all!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 431937
United States
01/05/2009 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edgar Cayce promoted religious tolerance, brotherhood and the freedom to worship.

This was never a Protestant principle. It is a Masonic principle.

Most Masons are Protestants anyway, so what's the big deal. The concept of tolerance and fellowship among all humans is what Jesus taught.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 521573
United States
01/05/2009 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the special on him on the Hitler um I mean History Channel.

1.) His powers were activated by a hypnosis session.

2.) One of his clients was Nelsen Rockefeller

with that being said. Any association with any Rockefeller is cause for me to say, "he is of the devil" haha
Hiram Abiff

User ID: 586494
United States
01/05/2009 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edgar Cayce promoted religious tolerance, brotherhood and the freedom to worship.

Most Masons are Protestants anyway, so what's the big deal. The concept of tolerance and fellowship among all humans is what Jesus taught.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 431937

Most Masons are Protestants? Really? I'm a non Protestant Mason, and now that I think about it, I don't think many Masons I know are. Not that it realy matters because as long as you believe in a God you can become a Mason. As far as men of that time period, most middle class men were Freemasons, it was a very popular men's club at the time. So the fact that Edgar Cayce was a Freemason isn't suprising at all. The fact that some tin foil hat people in these conspriacy sites think the Masons are something diabolical just kills me. Anyone that does alittle homework about whats behind Masonic rituals will quickly see it's nothing Satanic, or NWO-like.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 431937
United States
01/05/2009 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Most Masons are Protestants? Really?
 Quoting: Hiram Abiff

Yes, really. As a Mason you should know this.

"The only religious item in the Masonic lodge is the holy book of the initiate's own faith.

Since most Masons are Protestant Christians, that book is usually the King James version of the Bible."

[link to www.masonicinfo.com]

Lodges keep statistics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586529
Canada
01/05/2009 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
More proof of the Truth, Honor and Dignity of Freemasonry.
tann3100

User ID: 584559
United States
01/05/2009 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
More proof of the Truth, Honor and Dignity of Freemasonry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 586529

There is alot of truth and Honor and dignity in the Masonic Order but man do not realize truth. I belong to no religion nor do I belong to the masonic lodge but I do know truth and understand many do not even know it. But now is the time to start telling the truth to all brothers so that truth may be heard in all four corners of the world. Nobody understands about the constrution of the temple nor do many realize where that temple resides.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 572971
United States
01/05/2009 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what??? I was a catholic but tht does not make me the pope! or a pedophile! take your black paint and paint yourself
HardTruth  (OP)

User ID: 548904
United States
01/05/2009 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Yearly 429261

Yes the post was made over a year ago!!

I have since come to realize, regardless of his affiliation with this order, Edgar was indeed a good man!!

HardTruth  (OP)

United States
01/05/2009 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is anti-christ.He hates Christians.Forgive him,smite him and pray for his soul.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585683

Geeesh, I have stated many times, I do not hate christians, only the lies and hypocrisy they spread!!

You might want to pray for your soul instead, I mean bearing false witness against your brother and all!!

tann3100

User ID: 584559
United States
01/05/2009 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have since come to realize, regardless of his affiliation with this order, Edgar was indeed a good man!!

Quoting: HardTruth

I did not even realize it was over a year ago sorry to een have bumped this up brother.

Take care bro this will great times of truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 265764
United States
01/05/2009 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The famed "Sleeping Prophet" Edgar Cayce is the driving force behind the search for the Hall of Records, and he timed this discovery with the coming earth changes, which injected fear and urgency into the quest.

I ask readers to reread the opening quote for this chapter, which shows that Cayce's agenda was Masonic. (Opening Quote: "With the changes that will be wrought, true Americanism, the universal thought that is expressed and manifested in the brotherhood of man, as in the Masonic order, will be the eventual rule in the settlement of affairs in the world".-Edgar Cayce)

Cleverly presented to the public as a simple Christian who was deeply disturbed by the weird occult information that came through his trances, Cayce in fact had already been exposed to the information. He had a prodigious memory and worked in bookstores where he read many esoteric books. He was exposed to many occultists who sought him out. Cayce and his father were high enough up in the Masons to found new lodges, and they were salesman of Masonic insurance. (The Stargate Conspiracy, Picnett and Prince, xiv. pg 106-107)

Cayce advised Woodrow Wilson on the formation of the League of Nations. He was introduced to Wilson by Colonel Edmund Starling, then head of the Secret Service, who was a friend and possible fellow Mason along with Cayce's father. (Ibid, 255-302)

The content in Cayce's readings is repackaged, moldy, old esotericism, such as the works of Alice Bailey, Madame Blavatsky, and H.C. Randall Stevens. (The Stargate Conspiracy, Picnett and Prince, pg 63)

Channels often bring through material they have already studied, because esoteric data is the perennial wisdom, and this process is a form of teaching and rediscovery for the channels and their groups.

The problem with Cayce is that he was presented as an innocent and sleepy Christian, and ordinary good-hearted people took his occult ideas and prophecies as Gospel truth. The search for Cayce's fabled Hall of Records is central to the Elite agenda, and the search is a fabulous tool for cloaking the conspiracy. (Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow, pg 190)

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/05/2009 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
HardTruth  (OP)

United States
01/05/2009 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I did not even realize it was over a year ago sorry to een have bumped this up brother.

Take care bro this will great times of truth.
 Quoting: tann3100

No problem!!

Goofy Thum

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/05/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 586309

lame
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 578123
United States
01/05/2009 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hiram Abiff:

Most Masons are Protestants? Really? I'm a non Protestant Mason, and now that I think about it, I don't think many Masons I know are. Not that it realy matters because as long as you believe in a God you can become a Mason. As far as men of that time period, most middle class men were Freemasons, it was a very popular men's club at the time. So the fact that Edgar Cayce was a Freemason isn't suprising at all. The fact that some tin foil hat people in these conspriacy sites think the Masons are something diabolical just kills me. Anyone that does alittle homework about whats behind Masonic rituals will quickly see it's nothing Satanic, or NWO-like.
==================================================

You're joking, right Hiram?
Masonic Brother
User ID: 568973
United States
01/05/2009 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Hiram Abiff

DITTO!!!

I know of NO Protestant Mason's in my District. I have been to 10 Lodges and as of yet have never met any, either.

And if people would seek out Mason's they would find a man that is helping out his community, neighbors and family and would lend you a helping hand if you asked for it!
Idol1

GLP