Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,257 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 609,475
Pageviews Today: 985,005Threads Today: 401Posts Today: 6,505
10:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I Showed My Family This Timeline Of COVID Related Events And It Blew Their Minds.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78345658
United States
04/19/2021 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I Showed My Family This Timeline Of COVID Related Events And It Blew Their Minds.
I've been struggling with waking my family up to the danger of the COVID vaccine for some time, but I just couldn't get them to be concerned. Well, I showed them this well written article with a concise timeline of events and references, and boy has it opened their eyes!

Folks, if you have loved ones who stubbornly refuse to believe that government, media, and healthcare officials DO NOT have our best interest in mind, then you need to show them this article filled with undeniable proof of a sinister plan that's being followed out right in front of our eyes! The ENTIRE system is colluding to bring modern society to ruin intentionally! We've finally become obsolete.

[link to stealthfyre.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80212515
United States
04/19/2021 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I Showed My Family This Timeline Of COVID Related Events And It Blew Their Minds.
Absolute MUST SEE experiment done on a high school history class in 1967 and remade in 1981 that goes with your link.

They all feel so special being a part of something, even a fake pandemic. Replace "Wave" with COVID

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78052087
04/19/2021 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I Showed My Family This Timeline Of COVID Related Events And It Blew Their Minds.
Quote:

2015 – Anthony Fauci, the doctor famous for his work on HIV and largely responsible for the widespread AIDS media panic of the 1980’s, approves a project to continue these gain-of-function studies in Wuhan, China.

[link to www.ispsw.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
04/19/2021 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote:

January 11th, 2017 – Anthony Fauci makes a public statement maintaining that President Donald Trump will “no doubt” face a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his administration.

[link to www.healio.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
04/19/2021 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt:

September, 2017 – A group of Chinese scientists submit a research letter to the CDC describing a new Bat-HKU2–like Coronavirus in swine.

[link to wwwnc.cdc.gov (secure)]

2017-2018 – Diplomats begin raising the alarm over the research being done on bat and swine viruses at the Wuhan labs in China.

[link to www.politico.com (secure)]

August – September, 2019 – Reports begin spreading about a vaping related pneumonia-like illness that makes the lungs look like shattered glass.

[link to www.argusleader.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
04/19/2021 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
December 31st, 2019 – Chinese officials begin investigating the cause of a mysterious viral pneumonia-like outbreak in Wuhan, China. This outbreak seems to have its epicenter located at a fish market just down the street from the Wuhan lab earlier suspected of carrying out gain-of-function experimentation on bat and swine viruses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78483594
United States
04/19/2021 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE DARKNESS YOU FACE

"Let me put this another way. Human sex-trafficking exists. A black market for Adrenochrome exists. Satanism, witchcraft, ritual sex magic, and ritual human sacrifice all exist. And so does a dark, Occult and Lucifarian Mystery Religion that has lurked on the outskirts of human society for thousands of years. These are all intimately intertwined with one another and deeply embedded in global politics, economics, and the direction of global growth, and they reveal a network of corruption that is quietly working towards global domination but steadily coming into the light and revealing itself.

Truly I say to you these things are real. You and I both know it in our heart and soul. We feel them working in our world, corrupting the institutions of all nations, races and creeds. We see evidence of it everywhere. What you may not realize is that this small and hidden group currently consists of some of the most wealthy and/or well-known individuals in human history.

These are the Ass-Clowns. Together, they make up a dark or hidden society within our society that has existed at least since the time of ancient Babylon, and they’ve become known as the Mystery Schools, Mystery Babylon, or the Mystery Religion. This group of elite occultists believe wholeheartedly in a mysticism that teaches them to harness the negative aspects of esoteric energy through acts of ritual rape, torture, and human sacrifice, while outwardly they espouse a façade of virtue.

They believe this esoteric energy (think of it in terms of vibrational frequency) can be harvested through ritual in order to gain power and achieve global dominance, and suppress the ambition and will of the people. It does not matter to them if you believe their magic works. What matters is they believe it works. For as long as they believe rape, torture, and human sacrifice are viable means of gaining and maintaining power and control, they remain humanity’s most dangerous adversary."

(I liked this section near the end, because it's vital in understanding why people would be this evil, it's not just greed for monetary gain.)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt:

September, 2017 – A group of Chinese scientists submit a research letter to the CDC describing a new Bat-HKU2–like Coronavirus in swine.

2017-2018 – Diplomats begin raising the alarm over the research being done on bat and swine viruses at the Wuhan labs in China.

August – September, 2019 – Reports begin spreading about a vaping related pneumonia-like illness that makes the lungs look like shattered glass.

Quoting: Builder of the Adytum

It's all there, right out in the open for everyone to see. We all know these facts, we just don't put them together to see the big picture!
Anonymous Coward
04/19/2021 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
January 21st, 2020 – The United States reports its first case of COVID-19, and a sort of germ-madness engulfs the entire global population. By the end of 2020, this results in mass panic, global lock-downs, quarantines of the healthy, thousands of unnecessary deaths, destruction of the economy and personal lives, a mass transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich, near destruction of the middle class, widespread riots and civil unrest, an exponential increase in the size of the police state, and a huge spike in domestic violence and suicide.

[link to www.ajmc.com (secure)]

January 31st, 2020 – Rumors begin circulating of COVID-19 being artificially spliced with HIV. Some official sources seem to support this theory while others deny it.

[link to www.biorxiv.org (secure)]

March 13th, 2020 – Many coronavirus patients are found to have ‘ground glass’ in their lung scans. This sounds eerily similar to previous but unrelated reports of shattered glass in the lungs of vaping victims, leading to a suspicion that the vaping story was a cover to maintain secrecy until the spread of infection reaches critical mass and becomes unstoppable.

[link to www.businessinsider.com (secure)]

April 13th, 2020 – Official studies begin showing frightening similarities between COVID-19 and HIV, with COVID-19 attacking T-cells in much the same manner and destroying the immune system, causing long-term effects.

[link to www.news-medical.net (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
04/19/2021 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt:

It's all there, right out in the open for everyone to see. We all know these facts, we just don't put them together to see the big picture!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78345658

Agreed
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Let me put this another way. Human sex-trafficking exists. A black market for Adrenochrome exists. Satanism, witchcraft, ritual sex magic, and ritual human sacrifice all exist. And so does a dark, Occult and Lucifarian Mystery Religion that has lurked on the outskirts of human society for thousands of years. These are all intimately intertwined with one another and deeply embedded in global politics, economics, and the direction of global growth, and they reveal a network of corruption that is quietly working towards global domination but steadily coming into the light and revealing itself.

Truly I say to you these things are real. You and I both know it in our heart and soul. We feel them working in our world, corrupting the institutions of all nations, races and creeds. We see evidence of it everywhere. What you may not realize is that this small and hidden group currently consists of some of the most wealthy and/or well-known individuals in human history.

These are the Ass-Clowns. Together, they make up a dark or hidden society within our society that has existed at least since the time of ancient Babylon, and they’ve become known as the Mystery Schools, Mystery Babylon, or the Mystery Religion. This group of elite occultists believe wholeheartedly in a mysticism that teaches them to harness the negative aspects of esoteric energy through acts of ritual rape, torture, and human sacrifice, while outwardly they espouse a façade of virtue.

They believe this esoteric energy (think of it in terms of vibrational frequency) can be harvested through ritual in order to gain power and achieve global dominance, and suppress the ambition and will of the people. It does not matter to them if you believe their magic works. What matters is they believe it works. For as long as they believe rape, torture, and human sacrifice are viable means of gaining and maintaining power and control, they remain humanity’s most dangerous adversary."

(I liked this section near the end, because it's vital in understanding why people would be this evil, it's not just greed for monetary gain.)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78483594

It's perhaps the most vital in understanding what motivates the true leadership of this planet. Without understanding that power and control are the true motivations of the elite, one can never understand how evil could be a viable option.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78483594

It's perhaps the most vital in understanding what motivates the true leadership of this planet. Without understanding that power and control are the true motivations of the elite, one can never understand how evil could be a viable option.

The luster of riches only shines for so long. When man becomes so wealthy that he never has to work again and can't possibly spend his vast wealth in one lifetime, the desire for a new form of power consumes him.

The elite have become so financially powerful that they can never be toppled to ruin. Now they seek a new game.
Beyond

User ID: 80242629
Germany
04/19/2021 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're on the cusp of total victory, I can feel it. My only hope is that I will be spared a seat in their new world following their cataclysmic destructive chaos. They hands down have all advantages and no opposition. We don't have a chance. When the shit hits the fan surrender is the only option. It will be like fighting submachine guns with bows and arrows.
Not anutter cig nature.
Beyond

Germany
04/19/2021 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at how the power elite mock us in every detail. They really get a kick out of this game they play. That's why they're slowly drawing it out and taking their sweet time. They know they can't lose. They got a technological advantage centuries ahead of us. Their advantage is so great this will be the easiest sweeping victory ever.

Last Edited by Bankroll on 04/19/2021 02:49 PM
Not anutter cig nature.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at how the power elite mock us in every detail. They really get a kick out of this game they play. That's why they're slowly drawing it out and taing their sweet time.
 Quoting: Beyond

I would argue that they aren't drawing anything out our taking their time. The fact is, they're behind schedule thanks in large part to the Presidency of Donald Trump. And because they're behind schedule they've become hasty and impatient, which has begun to show in everything they do.
Beyond

Germany
04/19/2021 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let us hope when global seizure begins the aggressors are human.
Not anutter cig nature.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at how the power elite mock us in every detail. They really get a kick out of this game they play. That's why they're slowly drawing it out and taking their sweet time. They know they can't lose. They got a technological advantage centuries ahead of us. Their advantage is so great this will be the easiest sweeping victory ever.
 Quoting: Beyond

The WILL have a technological advantage centuries beyond our own if we continue to play along with this game. That is EXACTLY the technology they are trying to perfect by performing mass human experimentation!
evangeline claire

User ID: 77590476
United States
04/19/2021 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have glanced at it. Way too much info to review at the moment, but will try to locate and read later. Thanks for all your effort.
Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74080946
United States
04/19/2021 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been struggling with waking my family up to the danger of the COVID vaccine for some time, but I just couldn't get them to be concerned. Well, I showed them this well written article with a concise timeline of events and references, and boy has it opened their eyes!

Folks, if you have loved ones who stubbornly refuse to believe that government, media, and healthcare officials DO NOT have our best interest in mind, then you need to show them this article filled with undeniable proof of a sinister plan that's being followed out right in front of our eyes! The ENTIRE system is colluding to bring modern society to ruin intentionally! We've finally become obsolete.

[link to stealthfyre.com (secure)]

Bravo OP.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have glanced at it. Way too much info to review at the moment, but will try to locate and read later. Thanks for all your effort.
 Quoting: evangeline claire

There is definitely a ton of critically important info to absorb and share. Bookmark the page so you don't lose it. Or share it to Facebook so you have a link there to remind you!

You're welcome!
gs
User ID: 7648579
United States
04/19/2021 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
it won't stop until you've learned your lesson. you can't dodge your way out of this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39980322
Germany
04/19/2021 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So it's all about the elites dream of immortality.

The mRNA vaccines not only "population blockers", but also a prototype for this immortality serum which is designed and optimized by worldwide mass testing.

And in fact it's just a selling show for the ultrarich, which were dazzled with buzzwords like "transhumanism/immortality".

Whatever, Hitler was a nice person compared to them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
it won't stop until you've learned your lesson. you can't dodge your way out of this.
 Quoting: gs 7648579

I'd say the lesson mankind MUST learn from this is to STOP TRUSTING ASS-CLOWNS!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
So it's all about the elites dream of immortality.

The mRNA vaccines not only "population blockers", but also a prototype for this immortality serum which is designed and optimized by worldwide mass testing.

And in fact it's just a selling show for the ultrarich, which were dazzled with buzzwords like "transhumanism/immortality".

Whatever, Hitler was a nice person compared to them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39980322

Yep. It's really that simple and frightening. Technology has reached the point where they believe they finally have a chance to make their dreams reality and merge with machines to become superhumans.

They no longer care how many people they kill or maim to reach their goals because once they do, they don't need any of us anymore. Our final value to them before they toss us in the dustbin of history is as test subjects for perfecting their immortality serum.
gs
United States
04/19/2021 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'd say the lesson mankind MUST learn from this is to STOP TRUSTING ASS-CLOWNS!!

It's a world of GLPers. What you gonna do. ;0)
gs
United States
04/19/2021 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't worry. i did the spark ignite in your brian. it was great.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2021 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't worry. i did see the spark ignite in your brian. it was great.

akward lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39980322
Germany
04/19/2021 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our final value to them before they toss us in the dustbin of history is as test subjects for perfecting their immortality serum.

This will not work. They think they know enough about the human body for making an immortal serum, but they still scratching only the surface. Humans body is an ultracomplex machine, and we are lightyears away from fully understanding it.

All they do is unimaginable damage to the genetic pool of mankind. It's even possible that they have started extinction of mankind with their ragged DNA tinkering.

We can only hope aliens, god or the russians will save us.
wkk

User ID: 80262788
United States
04/19/2021 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately, my family wouldn't pay attention even to this; however, I read it and think it has amazing information. The truth is that I long ago started to think that the mark of the beast had something to do with the amalgamation of human with machine (the creation of the antichrist) rather than the Creation of mankind by our Creator God. This article shows how that could happen.
wkk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79928222
United States
04/19/2021 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt:

Agreed

I see no Christians have chimed in this on this post with their bible talk. I guess they are just gonna continue to “wait”.

It’s a chilling read..

However, this plan goes way back. The “god” the Abrahamics worship is not what it appears to be. What better way to keep the masses from fighting the evil ones? It kept them in perpetual waiting for a Savior, one who was allowed to be ritually sacrificed by his own dad.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2021 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our final value to them before they toss us in the dustbin of history is as test subjects for perfecting their immortality serum.

This will not work. They think they know enough about the human body for making an immortal serum, but they still scratching only the surface. Humans body is an ultracomplex machine, and we are lightyears away from fully understanding it.

All they do is unimaginable damage to the genetic pool of mankind. It's even possible that they have started extinction of mankind with their ragged DNA tinkering.

We can only hope aliens, god or the russians will save us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39980322

I am definitely putting my faith in their scheme not working. I feel God will be intervening in short order. My fear is that it won't stop them from trying.

There is an old prophecy that speaks of a time when evil people attempt to take control of the world. It says something about the Devil sending the Beast with Wrath, because he knows the time is short.

their time indeed is short, and this Beast has come with wrath, to claim the throne of the world. Trans-humanist Global Government IS the Beast System.

GLP