Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,744 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,133,813
Pageviews Today: 1,896,286Threads Today: 764Posts Today: 12,966
07:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had a dream about a flare/tornado/wall of fire from the sun and directed to earth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77978857
Sweden
03/05/2022 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I have had a dream about a flare/tornado/wall of fire from the sun and directed to earth
In the image I see the sun from the perspective of the SOHO cameras or similar, suddenly on the right edge of the sun at the equator, a "small" ball the size of a football (but it would be bigger than the earth) comes out and it is similar in colour to white, it is opaque, could it be a ECM launching a piece of the sun like volcanoes do?

A voice tells me "be alert", and I continue to focus on the sun, a while later the electricity goes out for a few seconds, some electronic devices, such as a computer screen has been "burned" the image of the program that was on.

After an indeterminate time (it may be days, months or minutes between the previous image), from the same place, on the right side of the sun and at the same height of the equator, a large flare appears, which instead of going outwards, spreads out to the left until it makes a wall that occupies half of the sun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82341503
United States
03/05/2022 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had a dream about a flare/tornado/wall of fire from the sun and directed to earth
It would be great if all the computers, TV, and smart phones are destroyed by the sun. I pray it happens soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39240371
United States
03/05/2022 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had a dream about a flare/tornado/wall of fire from the sun and directed to earth
A large enough ejection of plasma from the sun towards earth would create a shadow and make the sun "go dark" for on our perspective.

Just sayin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80861332
United States
03/05/2022 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
It means nothing.... get over it...
beeches

User ID: 78973486
United States
03/09/2022 07:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
sun
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65372700
Australia
03/09/2022 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
We all dream about that here

Have for years

Sweet dreams are made of these
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82400807
United Kingdom
03/09/2022 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun Galaxy planets humans ect are all inter connected, as in a giant living plasma system - it goes through cycles and evolutions and we can expect it to do weird unpredictable stuff as it goes though these cycles - my guess is to watch for the earth's mag reversal as to when weird stuff will happen.
Billy the shitter
User ID: 82047092
United Kingdom
03/09/2022 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have had doom dream like yours. Have you been watching and observers vid on the tube.

Years back had dreams of blinding light people covering them selves in mud like elephants after fixing under ground to survive the start of the doom phase . then a few years later years later looking at power lines and realising that we are only 66% ready for what comes then finally dram about doing one job for a dude and 3 things ten the rest of the time is mine but failed..

Odd stuff is profusely apologise to huge dude with booming but gentle voice assuring me next time we all go together

GLP