Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,334,040
Pageviews Today: 1,910,040Threads Today: 524Posts Today: 10,150
03:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can't even go to a Museum in peace. Liberal Masktard stabs two women inside Museum Of Modern Art in NYC after membership revoked @ MOMA

ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 79969262
United States
03/12/2022 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Can't even go to a Museum in peace. Liberal Masktard stabs two women inside Museum Of Modern Art in NYC after membership revoked @ MOMA
No description to make the public there aware?

Dozens of people evacuated The Museum of Modern Art Saturday afternoon following reports of a stabbing inside midtown museum.

Police officials say two people suffered injuries from a stabbing around 4 p.m. inside the museum.

The two injured were taken to Bellevue Hospital, their injuries were not expected to be life-threatening, police said.

Investigators believe the suspect, who is known to police, fled the building shortly after the incident, a law enforcement source with direct knowledge of the case told NBC New York.
[link to www.nbcnewyork.com (secure)]

Two Museum of Modern Art employees were stabbed behind a desk at the Midtown museum on Saturday shortly after 4 p.m., police said.
[link to www.nydailynews.com (secure)]
[link to abc7news.com (secure)]
[link to www.nytimes.com (secure)]

Last Edited by PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED on 03/13/2022 03:14 PM
Butthurt? Click 'Add to Ignore List' under my username

Si vis pacem, para bellum

VACCINES ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF COINCIDENCES
'Your user name here makes me want to punch you in the fucking face, you sick fucking diseased cunt'
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8100888
ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL  (OP)

United States
03/12/2022 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can't even go to a Museum in peace. Liberal Masktard stabs two women inside Museum Of Modern Art in NYC after membership revoked @ MOMA
Suspect likely former employee, sources say
[link to abc13.com (secure)]
[link to abc7chicago.com (secure)]

Suspect may be hiding in museum
[link to nypost.com (secure)]

Man Denied Entry to See Film: NYPD
[link to www.nbcnewyork.com (secure)]

Last Edited by PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED on 03/12/2022 07:26 PM

'Your user name here makes me want to punch you in the fucking face, you sick fucking diseased cunt'

United States
03/13/2022 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can't even go to a Museum in peace. Liberal Masktard stabs two women inside Museum Of Modern Art in NYC after membership revoked @ MOMA
Police ID Suspect in Stabbing of MoMA Employees

The police released video that officials said showed the suspect, Gary Cabana, attacking the workers
after his membership was revoked.

[link to www.nytimes.com (secure)]

Possibly film critic.
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
[link to www.instagram.com (secure)]

https://imgur.com/hEOizEK

[link to i.imgur.com (secure)]

Last Edited by PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED on 03/13/2022 03:11 PM

Mike_account4

User ID: 82398670
United States
03/13/2022 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch the video with everyone running from the hobbit with box cutter. If this was Sparta (except for the homo shit) then even the women would have been able to disarm him and kill him with his own weapon.

Last Edited by Mike_account4 on 03/13/2022 03:20 PM
This is a LARP account

United States
03/13/2022 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch the video with everyone running from the hobbit with box cutter. If this was Sparta (except for the homo shit) then even the women would have been able to disarm him and kill him with his own weapon.
 Quoting: Mike_account4

Nobody really wants to take off their masks in NYC.

\ [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Mike_account4

United States
03/13/2022 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

The point I'm making is you shouldn't be complaining you can't go to a museum in peace you should be complaining you can't defend yourselves from a Harry Potter looking piece of shit who is probably a paying GLP member.
This is a LARP account
Mike_account4

United States
03/13/2022 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody really wants to take off their masks in NYC.

\ [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
 Quoting: ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL

These things happen because society is weak and when the deranged outcasts snap and want to take revenge in real life (not just by supporting Russia on GLP) then they can kill or injure multiple people before they're stopped by cops or the occasional good Samaritan.
This is a LARP account

GLP