Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,772 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 732,603
Pageviews Today: 1,180,476Threads Today: 472Posts Today: 7,050
12:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Chilling Reason They Won't Declare the Pandemic Over. The Pandemic Treaty Is a Spreading Plague

me777
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 80289431
Canada
03/30/2022 04:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Chilling Reason They Won't Declare the Pandemic Over. The Pandemic Treaty Is a Spreading Plague
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
The globalist cabal wants to monopolize health systems worldwide, and a stealth attack is already underway in the form of an international pandemic treaty, proposed by the World Health Organization

The treaty is a direct threat to a nation’s sovereignty to make decisions for itself and its citizens, and would erode democracy everywhere. Not only would the treaty empower the WHO to mandate COVID jabs and vaccine passports globally, it could potentially also expand the WHO’s power to dictate all health care policy worldwide

The treaty would also give the WHO the power to censor health information worldwide. This would be disastrous, as the WHO has a long history of corruption and health policy failures that are intrinsically linked to conflicts of interest

When people are harmed by the WHO’s health policies, there’s no accountability because the WHO has diplomatic immunity

Bill Gates, the second largest funder of the WHO, has also been funding pandemic exercises, including Event 201 and the Nuclear Threat Initiative’s exercise on international response to deliberate biological events. This scenario involved a deliberate release of a genetically engineered bioweapon — a pneumonic plague — for which there is no available treatment. Both exercises were held in 2019

[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
me777  (OP)

Canada
03/30/2022 04:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: The Chilling Reason They Won't Declare the Pandemic Over. The Pandemic Treaty Is a Spreading Plague
bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
Xeven

User ID: 80683137
United States
03/30/2022 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Chilling Reason They Won't Declare the Pandemic Over. The Pandemic Treaty Is a Spreading Plague
Yeah…that shit hurts.
I reserve the right to declare my comments and posts as satire. Nothing I post should be considered or interpreted as advocacy for illegal activity. My comments are designed to inspire critical political thinking. I only mean half of what I say and only say half of what I mean.
me777  (OP)

Canada
03/30/2022 04:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yeah…that shit hurts.
 Quoting: Xeven

bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
A Jackson

User ID: 80925742
United States
03/30/2022 04:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nuke the WHO!

abomb
Smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast.

If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools. — Plato

“AI is kind of a fancy thing, first of all it’s two letters. It means artificial intelligence.” Kamala Harris VPOTUS
me777  (OP)

Canada
03/30/2022 05:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nuke the WHO!

abomb
 Quoting: A Jackson

bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77129273
United States
03/30/2022 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The WHO will also have everyone's DNA soon. They are majorly funded by Bill gates and China.
me777  (OP)

Canada
03/30/2022 05:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
The WHO will also have everyone's DNA soon. They are majorly funded by Bill gates and China.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77129273

bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
me777  (OP)

Canada
03/30/2022 06:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness

GLP