Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,548,323
Pageviews Today: 2,131,647Threads Today: 520Posts Today: 9,483
04:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Many tossed from court, after calling Darrell Brooks a Worthless Piece of S*** (video)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75227415
United States
11/15/2022 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Many tossed from court, after calling Darrell Brooks a Worthless Piece of S*** (video)
I can't be the only one that finds it hilarious that he acts so tough toward the judge yet when someone in the audience yells obscenities towards him, silence.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 81465763
Thailand
11/15/2022 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Many tossed from court, after calling Darrell Brooks a Worthless Piece of S*** (video)
Fucking Nihhgar deserves to hang.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 75227415
United States
11/15/2022 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Many tossed from court, after calling Darrell Brooks a Worthless Piece of S*** (video)
I can't be the only one that finds it hilarious that he acts so tough toward the judge yet when someone in the audience yells obscenities towards him, silence.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75227415

Sorry about the typo
Coorslightly

User ID: 65261900
Canada
11/15/2022 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
this scumbag needs cell block justice. greenlight!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 84760270
11/15/2022 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I’m half expecting one of the speakers to lose it and hop over the partition to kick his ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73112757
United States
11/15/2022 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whats wrong with that judge she is letting him talk all over her after she warned him he would be removed and yet she did nothing. But one guy speaks up in the gallery and she says remove him immediately.

Does this bitch judge not realize this sociopath tried to kill his girlfriend with his car and then was released by one of her colleagues to then go out and kill eight innocent people taking part in a Christmas parade. I would have no patience with a sociopath like this guy. It would be hard to hold me back from strangling him to death. He no longer has a valid life pass on this planet. He is death and evil and the faster he is gone the safer all of us will be. Simple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74136091
United States
11/15/2022 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whats wrong with that judge she is letting him talk all over her after she warned him he would be removed and yet she did nothing. But one guy speaks up in the gallery and she says remove him immediately.

Does this bitch judge not realize this sociopath tried to kill his girlfriend with his car and then was released by one of her colleagues to then go out and kill eight innocent people taking part in a Christmas parade. I would have no patience with a sociopath like this guy. It would be hard to hold me back from strangling him to death. He no longer has a valid life pass on this planet. He is death and evil and the faster he is gone the safer all of us will be. Simple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73112757

I would have done all I could to put a muzzle on the dog, and a shock collar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80779930
United States
11/15/2022 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
She has to be careful. She has to make sure this piece of shit (and I have to apologize to shit for the compaison) does not have a single excuse to appeal, overturn etc.

She has to be careful because she knows the father of one of the victims, who contributed in the past to her judicial run. That flimsy excuse is enough in these perverted times given the Wisonsin DA who let the piece of shit out to kill and maim due to his bail reforms.

However she did fully release all that info prior to the trial.

WHen the piece of shit decided to defend himself, piece of shit did not know he could ask (and be refused anyway) for a different judge.

SO she played everything by the book, to make sure he gets into a cage where real prison justice can take place.

She is a saint. Piece of shit AND his mother Woods should be run over on a daily basis.
FlashBuzzkill

User ID: 80346963
United States
11/15/2022 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
I’m half expecting one of the speakers to lose it and hop over the partition to kick his ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 84760270

They should go after him at once. They couldn't stop dozens of pissed relatives that want to rip his head off. 2 minute frenzy and everyone is satisfied justice was done.
Gen. John B Gordon and Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest were the finest citizen-soldiers birthed in America.

GLP