baby being flung across the room

lola
User ID: 467746
United States
07/14/2008 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
baby being flung across the room
this was so STUPID!!!!!!!! why would any1 do this when i say lis i started to cry!!!!! I think that they should both stay in jail 4 ever!!!!!! wtf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 467746
United States
07/14/2008 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: baby being flung across the room
this was so STUPID!!!!!!!! why would any1 do this when i saw this i started to cry!!!!! I think that they should both stay in jail 4 ever!!!!!! wtf !!!!! and even though they did apoligiez to the mom and baby i wouldent x~cept it this is opserd!!!!! >:<
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 447567
United States
07/14/2008 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
this was so STUPID!!!!!!!! why would any1 do this when i say lis i started to cry!!!!! I think that they should both stay in jail 4 ever!!!!!! wtf
 Quoting: lola 467746

Remember Baby Grace, 2yr old Riley Ann Sawyers. In 2007, she was tortured for 6hrs by her parents. She was wash-boarded, beaten with leather belts, then thrown across the room where she landed on tile floor and died..all because she wouldn't say "yes sir" "no sir" and "please". then she was dumped into galvenston bay. She is with GOD.

This world has gone to HELL in a hand basket. May the wicked return to the earth, and their spirit to eternal damnation.
FAR

User ID: 412806
United Kingdom
07/14/2008 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I blame it on the food.

Read - for thy sustainer is the most bountiful one, who has taught the use of the pen, taught man what he did not know!
Nay verily man becomes grossly overweening, whenever he believes himself to be self-sufficient: for behold unto thy sustainer all must return.

Quran 96:3-8

[link to www.islamicity.com]
"Investors must look at this situation as a portfolio opportunity. If you have some extra land (condo developers and house flippers, listen closely), grow a vegetable garden, if you are ambitious, raise some sheep and cows, they will come in handy".
Plasma aliens: [link to www.plasmametaphysics.com]
Smerk

User ID: 465801
Australia
07/14/2008 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's worse that a baby in a bin?
-A baby in 5 bins

GLP