SCREAMING AT YOUR KIDS!

ThreshingSword  (OP)

User ID: 428873
United States
03/12/2009 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SCREAMING AT YOUR KIDS!
A good Rottweiler would hand her ass to her in a basket for being treated like she seems to treat her kids. If even dogs won't take it, why should kids have to withstand abuse like this?

Call the authorities.

/L
 Quoting: Leo**** 89830

I'll sic my 3-pound terrier on her! She's mighty vicious.
Leoparda_Sanctus

User ID: 633455
United States
03/12/2009 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm I am afraid you are. Another AC with absolutely zero child experience.

I have only just explained oh might of fucktarded AC one that I am for smacking not beating children as a deterrent to stop them from doing dangerous risky stuff.
You're fucked up in the head. Who cares if they're brats? Who's the fucking adult here? If you have to resort to hitting like a child, christ, what have we devolved to. Who cares how stressed the parents are? They still need to exhibit self control. Big picture, end game. Longterm, violence begets violence. Sure, short term, it's gets their attention but longterm it teaches them that adults solve things with violence. And we wonder why we have so many criminals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 633552

Brother sun, intuition moon. Home at the forest.

Sure every post I have mentions goat blood...How do you think we get plasma tv's?

Organic needs are being assaulted. I'm not amused by this & encourage all to grow heirloom seed for themselves.

The garden gives greatest power.
Diabetes curing food list [Forget the FDA - Think for yourself]:
Thread: Every item recently recalled by FDA for salmonella has diabetic healing also prostate Big Pharma rids their competition
Navajo Nights
User ID: 633565
United States
03/12/2009 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what to do besides pray. This is the first I've heard her yelling at the kids. Last time I heard her yelling was, I think, at her husband. She goes into a tirade. Now, she is black, so I know how emotional they get, but these poor, poor girls!
 Quoting: ThreshingSword

Don't know what to do? Are you brain-dead? Pick up the phone and call CPS right now. For all the trouble that agency causes, we ought to make them actually do their job once in a while. And as you say, this is typical behavior from that group; we've all wasted over three hundred years trying to civilize them and in about 99% of cases, the jungle still wins.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 540299
United States
03/12/2009 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know what?! I've forgotten an important detail. She IS A COP! NYPD or a transit cop. I can't figure out which one.
 Quoting: ThreshingSword

You should leave her alone then or buy her some herbal teas.

GLP