Users Online Now: 2,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 950,629
Pageviews Today: 1,696,307Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,875
07:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Brit & Aussie numbskulls'll pay with their lives for making such a passport fuss
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message That the British should dare be sending police to Israel
[link to news.sky.com]

and the Australians beefing that "Israel is no longer a friend"
[link to haaretz.com]

in exaggerated feigned outrage and pompous self-righteous fuss jus' because of the supposed violation of their "sacred & sacrosanct passports", instead of rejoicing that a Muslim terrorist has been taken out, ensures that there will be a Divine punishment in the form of more Islamic and Al Qaeda 7/7 London and Bali-type attacks that took out hundreds of Brits and Aussies, just to ram home once and for all down their stupid, obtuse, unfeeling uncircumcised Anglo-Aussie-Kiwi throats, to teach them just how evil Islam is.

Although as goyim go, British and Australians are probably among the 'better' gentiles of the world, few will stand at the Geulah, and we now reject with scorn claims that they are of ancient Israelite stock www.britam.org.

As Yosef ben Meir z"l said: "Whenver I think of England I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of England: there must be a connection there somewhere!".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP