Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 547,511
Pageviews Today: 944,637Threads Today: 405Posts Today: 6,571
11:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A calculation on the number of the beast 666, ending up with 11:11 !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I was thinking about the bible verse with the beast and 666. It’s the one that says: “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
Well, I thought I might as well do a bit of calculation. Has anyone heard about Supriem David Rockefeller? Yeah I know, many people think it’s a hoax etc., but there are also many who believe that there’s more to that story and have reason to do so. Anyway, I started doing some calculations that led to nothing. Suddenly I remembered that Michael Noel Prescott claimed to be “666”, using a “Hexagemalsystem of the Sumerian” to prove it. It’s used like this:
1 2 3 4 5 6
A b c d e f
G h i j k l

Finally, he found three 6’s in his name, however, not in any logical order from my point of view and not proving anything at all.
Here’s the link to it: [link to servicetoone.files.wordpress.com]

Anyway!
I did the same thing with the words “Supriem David Rockefeller” and ended up with the following:

Supriem = 1 3 4 6 3 5 1 = 23
David = 4 1 4 3 4 = 16
Rockefeller = 6 3 3 5 5 6 5 6 6 5 6 = 56

I noticed many 6’s, but it didn’t really tell me anything at all. Suddenly I recalled a sentence which I had read, where Supriem allegedly said something like “No matter how you spell Supriem, it’s still SPRM.” (freely quoted). And then I remembered that in the early times and in many ancient texts there were no vocals, so I eliminated each vocal. I ended up with this:

SPRM = 1 4 6 1 = 12
DVD = 4 4 4 = 12
RCKFLLR = 6 35 6 6 6 6 = 38

I noticed the 444, the 12 occurring twice and the sixes. What I then noticed was interesting too. Each of those words, when expressed in numbers, starts and ends with the exactly same number for each word. 1 and 1 for SPRM, 4 and 4 for DVD and 6 and 6 for RCKFLLR. Somehow, they seemed to be something like an outer shell, an outside part, which doesn’t really belong to the stuff inside, something that just makes it complete, holds it together,... So, I eliminated all those beginnings and endings of each word. Then I got this:

PR= 4 6 = 10
V= 4 = 4
CKFLL= 3 5 6 6 6 = 26

And there you go, the 666 appears...Rockefeller does indeed seem to be an evil name after all ;)!
However, that was not the end. I finally remembered the beginning and end numbers that I had eliminated. What did these actually represent? They don’t really belong to the “beast” calculation, they just build the outside to make it complete, however the “beast” is not really part of it. You could also see it like this that they “hold” the beast inside, having power over it. Anyway, I wrote down those numbers in the order they had occurred. That was 1 + 1 for SPRM, 4+4 for DVD and 6+6 for RCKFLLR.

1 1 4 4 6 6 = 22 (1+1+4+4+6+6)
And 1 1 4 4 6 6 = 121 (11+44+66)

Note, that was 22/121! Does anyone see the connection to 11:11, the reoccurring number? Yes, exactly, 11+11=22 and 11*11=121 !
That’s interesting, isn’t it. So, what is that 11:11 then? Part of the beast? Part of the whole, complete picture? Is it the contrary of the beast, e.g. God? Well, if it is God, then what does it mean?
Then suddenly I was struck by a verse: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End”. Oh wow, that fitted perfectly well! I looked it up and it’s written in Revelation 22:13. And as I had been counting numbers, I did it with that one as well. 22+13= 35. Now, where had I seen this number before? Exactly, it was in RCKFLLR, i.e. 35 666. So that’s why there was that odd number 35 that didn’t seem to fit.

Yeah I know, if you analyse it more intensely, there seem to be a few logical issues here, especially with that last one 35 and a few others as well, like the argument “yeah but the bible wasn’t originally written in English” etc. However, after having done this I felt like sharing it nevertheless.

For the ones with the BS flags: I don’t even mind, I would probably raise them too ;). I’m not saying that this is the truth (not at all), it was just interesting analysing it and also seeing that there were those special numbers appearing, which, in my opinion, is not even a really rare thing. If you calculate numbers, you often end up with something that could mean something.
After all, it’s just a little input to think about.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP