Users Online Now: 1,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 170,318
Pageviews Today: 263,489Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 1,497
02:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ever seen a building VAPORIZE into dust? | Dr. Judy Wood, Dr. Steven Jones, 9/11, & Free Energy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ever seen a building VAPORIZE into thin air? See for yourself (last 30 seconds is best view):

Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and currently serves on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

IMAGE ( [link to www.drjudywood.com] )

Dr. Wood received her

B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing
Is this what Eisenhower warned us of?

IMAGE ( [link to www.drjudywood.com] )

Figure 1. My intellectual integrity prevents me from calling this a collapse. This is why I have chosen to stand up. My conscience leaves me no other choice.

From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.

Dr. Wood started to question the events of 9/11 on that same day when what she saw and heard on television was contradictory and appeared to violate the laws of physics. Since that day she has used her knowledge of engineering mechanics to prove that the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers could not have happened as the American public was told.

What destroyed World Trade Center buildings #1 & #2?

IMAGE ( [link to drjudywood.com] )

See a video of the spire vaporizing into dust: [link to www.youtube.com]

Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1):
[link to www.youtube.com]

Dr. Judy Wood, The Hutchinson Effect, & Focused Electromagnetic Energy (Who Will You Tell?): [link to www.youtube.com]

There is a wealth of information here: [link to www.drjudywood.com]

Lastly, Dr. Judy Wood has had an ongoing law suit with several companies over 9/11. She is suing them for covering up the truth and being involved in 9/11. Her court case has reached the Supreme Court but no one knows about it because the many corrupt insiders within the 9/11 Truth Movement have been trying to suppress it from getting out to the public and have been trying to discredit Dr. Wood. Look:

IMAGE ( [link to photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net] )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​---------

Dear Fellow 9/11 Truth Supporter,

My name is Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, and I am a medical student. Throughout my rigorous undergraduate science and medical science coursework, I have had the privilege of receiving extensive training in the process of scientific analysis and evidence-based thinking.

I am writing to you today not only as a medical student, but also as a concerned American citizen, to ask for your help with something very important.

Have you heard of Dr. Judy Wood? Did you know she has been researching 9/11 since 2001 and has already filed several law suits against NIST and Congress demanding a new investigation and requesting that NIST’s false data gets reexamined? Surprisingly, Dr. Steven Jones has not supported Dr. Wood’s legal attempts to push for 9/11 Truth. Dr. Judy Wood has received many threats due to the research she has done and evidence she has gathered, and 2 of her friends that were involved in Cold Fusion / Free Energy research were murdered. In contrast, Dr. Steven Jones has not filed any such law suits, nor has he filed his nano-thermite findings with Congress or NIST.

I. Dr. Judy Wood has already filed several legal cases against NIST and many suspected military / defense / weapons organizations in 2007, including Data Quality Analysis (DQA), Request For Correction (RFC), and Qui Tam (whistle-blower) cases. She is actively pursuing 9/11 Truth with her lawyer, despite the lack of support she has received from Dr. Jones and his followers. One of the many reasons I believe that Dr. Jones may be misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement is because Dr. Jones has not filed his nano-thermite findings with NIST or with Congress, when he should have done so long ago if he truly wished to further the 9/11 Truth Movement. The many legal documents Dr. Judy Wood has filed in her pursuit of 9/11 Truth can be observed here:

1. [link to www.drjudywood.com]
2. [link to www.drjudywood.com]

II. Dr. Judy Wood was once a highly involved member of Dr. Jones’s group, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, but Dr. Jones suddenly expelled her from the group a while ago, simply because he disagreed with her conclusion that some form of Directed Energy Weapon was used to demolish the World Trade Center buildings. Dr. Wood has gathered overwhelming evidence suggesting that a Directed Energy Weapon of some kind was used to vaporize (‘dustify’) the primary steel and concrete portions of the buildings into dust, while leaving paper, aluminum, and many other materials completely unharmed. She has collected an overwhelming amount of photographic evidence which led to this conclusion, yet Dr. Jones disagrees with her so strongly that he decided to ban her from the group.

III. It is important to consider the fact that Dr. Wood has actively been taking legal steps and scientific steps to pursue 9/11 Truth, yet Dr. Jones has banned her from his Scholars for 9/11 Truth group and has not supported her costly legal efforts to bring about a new 9/11 investigation. They both should be working together, but instead, Dr. Jones speaks negatively of Dr. Wood because he disagrees with her conclusions, even though her conclusions are strongly supported by evidence.

IV. After reviewing this evidence, it seems very possible to me that Dr. Steven Jones is pushing the nano-thermite theory to mislead the 9/11 Truth Movement down a false path to prevent us from finding out the true criminals behind 9/11, and the true cause of 9/11, which is related to Cold Fusion, Free Energy, and Directed Energy Weapons. Yes, the nano-thermite theory does account for some of the evidence, but it most certainly does not account for all of it.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

V. Please thoroughly review the following information with an open-mind, for it seems as though we need to examine Dr. Jones’s motivations and figure out why Dr. Jones kicked Dr. Wood out of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth group a while ago, rather than collaborating with her to pursue 9/11 Truth. Please read this information thoroughly, for it is very, very important.

VI. Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing.

1. Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1): [link to www.youtube.com]
2. Dr. Judy Wood’s website: [link to www.drjudywood.com]

VII. Here are some very informative videos discussing the reality of The Hutchison Effect and other suppressed technologies, such as Cold Fusion, & Anti-Gravity, and Military Energy Weapon Technology:

1. John Hutchison & The Hutchison Effect (Documentary | 68mins): [link to video.google.co.uk]
2. Cold Fusion Is Real (Documentary | 45mins) : [link to video.google.com]
3. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on The Hutchison Effect: [link to www.youtube.com]
4. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on Anti-Gravity Technology: [link to www.youtube.com]
5. Colonel Tom Bearden on Military Energy Weapon Technology (1985) similar to The Hutchison Effect: [link to www.youtube.com]

VIII. Please review the following evidence regarding Dr. Steven Jones, so that you can become familiar with all of the evidence that has led myself, and many others, to conclude that Dr. Steven Jones is purposely misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement. First he interfered with the Cold Fusion / Free Energy movement, and now it seems he is interfering with the 9/11 Truth Movement. Please review these links thoroughly, and with an open-mind, before drawing any conclusions:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: [link to www.earlham.edu]
2. ‘Bentham Open editor-in-chief resigns after fake paper is accepted for publication’: [link to www.earlham.edu]
3. ‘A Peer-review of Dr. Jones’s Research’: [link to nomoregames.net]
4. ‘The Scientific Method Applied to the Thermite Hypothesis’: [link to drjudywood.com]
5. ‘Steven Jones' Contributions to Science, Humanity and the Planet’: [link to www.drjudywood.com]
6. ‘WTC Molten Metal: Fact or Fiction?’ [link to www.checktheevidence.co.uk]
7. ‘Thermite and Glowing Liquid Aluminum’ [link to drjudywood.com]
8. ‘Steven Jones, Cold Fusion, & Free Energy’: [link to drjudywood.com]
9. ‘Steven Jones and the WTC “Spire” video’ (2min 35sec): [link to www.youtube.com]
10. ‘No Thermite Used on 9/11’ by Andrew Johnson: [link to 911thermitefree.blogspot.com]
11. ‘Steven Jones helped cover up Cold Fusion, and now 9/11 Truth’: [link to www.youtube.com]

IX. Here are some important questions to ask ourselves when comparing the conclusions of Dr. Steve Jones and Dr. Judy Wood:

• How come steel and concrete were pulverized, aluminum had electrical burns, but paper was unharmed? Nano-thermite and heat do not selectively damage certain materials, so how come thousands and thousands of paper sheets were completely unharmed?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come there are many reports of power outages and electrical failures in the areas surrounding ground zero during the attacks?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, where is all the molten steel? Thousands of pictures, yet not a single one shows large quantities of molten steel?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come the resulting steel and concrete dust clouds were not hot enough to burn the people it coated nor to set adjacent buildings on fire?
• If thermite alone caused the ‘collapses’, how come there was significant magnetosphere readings in Alaska at the very same time of the 9/11 attacks?
• Why was the Alaskan magnetosphere normal until immediately before and during the 9/11 attacks, when there was suddenly a huge surge in electromagnetic activity?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero experienced metal warping and electricity-like burns and holes during the attacks, even though they were not exposed to thermite?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero were flipped upside down or on their side?
• How come Dr. Wood has already filed several legal cases against suspected 9/11-involved defense and weapons companies and NIST, yet Dr. Jones has not?
• How come Dr. Wood has already been taking legal steps towards demanding a new 9/11 investigation, yet Dr. Jones does not support her legal efforts?
• How come Dr. Jones has not officially filed or shared his nano-thermite evidence with Congress, NIST, or any official governmental body? Why the delay?
• Why is Dr. Jones just now claiming to be “pursuing a new 9/11 investigation” when Dr. Judy Wood has already filed many legal cases to pursue such an investigation, one which made it to the Supreme Court?
• Why isn’t Dr. Jones and his affiliates supporting Dr. Judy Wood’s legal efforts to pursue 9/11 Truth, regardless of whether or not they agree on a theory?
• Why did Dr. Jones ban Dr. Wood from his ‘Scholars for 9/11 Truth’ group just because they had different conclusions about what destroyed the towers?
• Shouldn’t we all be supporting the 9/11 investigation that Dr. Judy Wood has already demanded with her legal cases, even if we do not agree with her conclusions?
• Why was I removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth petition simply for asking Richard Gage to examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood?
• I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for bringing up Dr. Judy Wood to Richard Gage?
• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke spontaneously contact me to try and convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood and Energy Weapons?

X. Either Dr. Steven Jones is lying, or Dr. Judy Wood is lying. One of them is misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement, and the evidence points to Dr. Steven Jones. After thoroughly researching both of their stories and all of the evidence presented by both parties, I honestly believe that it is most likely Dr. Jones that is lying, and that he is using his fame and credentials to mislead the 9/11 Truth Movement in the wrong direction to prevent us from supporting Dr. Judy Wood’s legal actions and taking legal action of our own, to ultimately prevent us from finding out the true cause of 9/11 and the true criminals responsible for the attacks.

XI. Also, I should let you know that I recently messaged Richard Gage and AE911Truth to ask him to contact Dr. Judy Wood, and as a result, I have been removed from the Petition Signers list on AE911Truth.org, despite the fact that I have donated over $100 dollars to Richard Gage and his organization over the past several months. As of the morning of March 4th, my name was removed from the AE911Truth petition, so it appears that I have been removed from the petition simply for asking about Dr. Judy Wood. This is very concerning, because I have not done anything wrong by asking Richard Gage to talk to Dr. Judy Wood and consider her research, yet AE911Truth.org has removed me from their petition simply for asking about her once in a private email. In addition, Richard Gage has never replied to any of my emails over the past several months, not even one of them, but Dr. Judy Wood has responded to several of my emails in just the last week. Oddly enough, Dr. Wood predicted that Richard Gage and Dr. Jones would ‘blacklist’ me for mentioning her, and she was right.

XII. Lastly, but most importantly, Major Doug Rokke from the U.S. Army contacted me recently and is trying to convince me that only nano-thermite or other explosives were used on 9/11, but NOT energy weapons. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of highly-advanced Energy Weapon Technology, other than lasers, that are possessed by the military-industrial complex. He does not want to meet with me in public, but insists that I come meet him at his private dwelling just outside of Urbana-Champaign. He has contacted me because I have recently been spreading information about Dr. Wood, and he insists that we meet in “private” so he can “show me something” related to proving that nano-thermite or other explosives were used on the WTC buildings, but not energy weapons. I’m not going to meet with him, because I asked Dr. Wood about him and apparently he is trying to cover up her work. Major Doug Rokke attended one of Dr. Judy Wood’s “New Hiroshima” presentations, and he sat in the front rows and repeatedly attempted to disrupt her, interrupt her, and yell unprofessional statements throughout her lecture to try and discredit her research. This is one reason I am not meeting with him. Another reason I am not meeting with him is because I recently contacted one of my Deans that I trust, and she said that Major Doug Rokke was fired from the University of Illinois a long time ago for claiming he was a professor, when in fact he is not. Apparently he has a long history of lies and deceit, so my Dean strongly suggested that I do not meet with him, and she is already making some calls about him given this recent information.

I strongly support the 9/11 Truth Movement as a whole and I definitely think we all need to work together to share ideas and information, so I truly hope that you will consider collaborating with Dr. Judy Wood in addition to Dr. Steven Jones, so we can all work together to bring about real 9/11 truth and justice. Even if Dr. Wood’s conclusions do not resonate with you, we are all still pursuing truth and justice regarding 9/11, and therefore we need to work together. It is very concerning to me that Dr. Jones has chosen to outcast Dr. Wood simply because he does not agree with her conclusions, when he should be supporting her many legal cases. If Dr. Jones is indeed misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement, he needs to be exposed so that this movement can continue to make progress and move forward.

Please let me know how what you think about all this.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and help,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP