Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject a future vision for y´all:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings EveryONE!

Here´s a future vision for y´all:

DEAR ANGELS, THIS IS OUR NEW MOTHER GAIA! — HAEDON

I come from a future Earth. Our world has been totally purified and everything is in total harmonic balance. Lush, green forests lie where once there were deserts. Rivers and streams glisten with clear, pure water teeming with life. The mighty oceans are not such a mystery to us as we can live in chambers below the surface of the water. We telepathically communicate with the intelligent life forms that live there. Many of our kind communicate with the whales and dolphins learning technologies of consciousness that can aid both our species. The planet Gaia is totally honoured and respected as a living, intelligent, co-creative entity. All of our kind have their own unique connection to the planet. We have a new level of connection. We no longer consider ourselves separate to her. We now realise we are an intricate part of her consciousness.

Gaia´s dream has been accessed by our kind and all are expressing their unique part of the dream. We live on a planet that is ecologically balanced and harmonious. The planet is heavenly with stable, pleasant weather patterns and gentle climates. This enables all life to blossom. Food is in abundance and all the needs of the whole are brought forth from Gaia.

We are all in alignment with the love that is permeating this planet. Many of us communicate with the Devic kingdoms which helps us to work in harmony, gardening Gaia. All of us are free of mind and have our Spirits totally grounded within our physical bodies. We have all regained our connection to the ALL THAT IS.

We all love and live within the realm of universal love. We grow and learn within this realm of existence. We live in communities which house many. We spend much of our time outdoors due to the pleasant weather conditions. We all live in peace and harmony. We work and live as a whole evolutionary synergy. I live in a crystal structure, made up of sheets of harmonious crystals geometrically formed to harmonise, balance, and accelerate energies. This transforms the occupant whilst inside. They are beautiful to behold and help to anchor the love energy into the surrounding countryside. They are very simple and spacious. The structure of the building and the light reflections created please the senses. Inside is a reflection of the outside, containing large plants, indoor waterfalls and pools.

Large cushions are used for seating and sleeping. There is a small area for the preparation of food but we live off the energy of Spirit. We only partake in high raw foods and fruits. We have a bathing area used for cleansing, sexual pleasure and relaxation. A large round pool is submerged into the floor. On our bodies, we use only natural rinses that contain herbs and essences that are in harmony with our energies. The main feature of the house is an organic, telepathically linked intelligent computer. It controls and regulates the lighting, temperature, atmospheric and energetic conditions. It telepathically links to produce the music that you have in mind. It is responsible for maintaining the home. Cleaning is made simple by a new invention that magnetises all dust and dirt particles and filters them back outside. This then minimises cleaning duties. We bathe often and take pride in our beautiful ritualised bathing ceremonies. We fully utilise the use of water when bathing and employ the help of the elements to heal us. This beautiful abode is a complete embodiment of my vision of ´Heaven on Earth.´

I do not live far from the central structures which house the communal activities. Beautiful crystal citadels sparkle at the centre of this incredible pattern that our homes create across the landscape. There are places of learning where all can be both teachers and students. I study technologies of raising consciousness. I also explore off -planetary energies that can be balanced within our system to aid our evolution. I study the mind and use mind technologies to travel to other worlds and meet other levels of consciousness. I channel other dimensional energies for those in my community. I also teach technologies for consciousness expansion. All my work is operated on an intuitive level with those with whom I am in synergy. There is no real authority. It has been a long time since we have needed laws and punishment. There are places of art with visual and audible expression, bringing creative joy to all who enter. All are encouraged and guided to creative expression, bringing creative joy to all who enter. All are encouraged and guided to a creative expression that reflects their divine pattern.

We have found advanced technologies which enable us to provide all that we need without polluting or degrading the Earth. We have a limitless source of energy which allows many manufacturing places to be fully automatic. This allows all of us to follow the vocation that we love. No-one does anything that he or she is not ecstatic about. Our needs materially are simple. We dress in light energetically empowered clothing. These clothes allow us to remain centred within our being, and we use colours to express our energies. Much clothing and jewelry is created by those who excel in such crafts. Amazing jewels can be created by using light and the co-operation of the mineral beings. We do not have disease in our society as there are communal centres of healing. These centres balance by using colour, sound, and water to heal.

There are great places of knowledge that are connected to all the organic computer systems. There are great communal baths and swimming facilities. All the recreation you could imagine is provided. There are great halls which allow us all to gather together to share and celebrate. All buildings are aesthetic and energetically correct which helps to express the beauty of the planetary design.

The animal kingdoms are in harmony and balance with us. They may choose to come and communicate telepathically with us, but there is no killing or captivity. ALL is in harmony. There are great parks and places of beauty. There are marble fountains and pools, great crystal sculptures and grottoes of natural beauty. These places provide people with breathtaking sights and sounds. On the perimeter of our community are the manufacturing structures. Dotted around in correct energetic placement are the dwellings for people. Some are in small communal patterns and others are singular points of light.

Transport is not needed as teleportation is available for all because of our advanced technologies. We can travel to anywhere on the planet and may visit other such centres of light. We have much contact and communication with extraterrestrials. We balance and advance together. I have an extraterrestrial master who shares his knowledge with me on mind expansion and in return he learns about my level of consciousness. My life is complete and free. I grow in joy, trust and ecstasy, traveling back to the Source in love.

I wish you all luck on your journey.
Love, from a future Gaian

Blessings Everyone!

Hold y/our vision....

YCS

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='smile_kiss'>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>