Users Online Now: 1,598 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 47,193
Pageviews Today: 92,828Threads Today: 43Posts Today: 717
01:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Lion, The Keys, and The Wisdom (Dreams and Interpretations) - Joel 2:28 Revelation 3:22
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call" - Joel 2:28-32 I Corinthians 12

I dreampt that I was in a hallway filled with many Doors, and behold, a Roaring Lion came from behind one of The Doors...And...I had Keys in my hand, and I used them to open The Door that was before me...And...When I had opened The Door...I saw a brilliant White Light, and then The Lord Jesus Christ appeared from the Light, and He was, and is The Light...And...The Lord turned and looked at me...As if to say...

"Understand what I am trying to reveal to you"...

And He had a Scroll in His hands, and then He looked at the Scroll, and then He turned and looked to the right, behind Him, and behold, their were Great Books of Wisdom, and He looked at one of The Books, and they were all written in Hebrew...And...One of the letters stood out above the rest on one of the books...(The one that Christ was looking at, and having me to look at)...

It was the letter "Lamed"...(The twelfth letter of The Hebrew Alphabet) it appeared larger than the other letters, and then it appeared to leap off of The Book, and onto me like a Serpent, like a flash of Light before my eyes...

When I awoke...I could still see the image of "Lamed" (In my Mind and Heart), and I felt compelled by The Holy Spirit to do a search on it...And...This is what I found...

[link to www.hebrew4christians.com]

Excerpt...

"Since Lamed is central and raised above all the other letters, it represents YHVH, or, The King Of Kings. Moreover the number 30 is the same value as (Judah) indicating a connection between "Learning","YHVH", and "The Tribe Of Judah"...

My dream was about Christ (The King Of Kings), and books filled with Wisdom (Learning), and the letter Lamed was "Central and raised above all the rest", and Judah is symbolized by a LION...

"Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be" - Genesis 49:8-10

The Lion also symbolizes Christ (Shiloh = Messiah)...

(Notice that all the essential elements of my dream are contained in this one verse alone)...

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof" - Revelation 5:5

The pictograph for "Lamed" is The "Shepherds Staff", and it represents "Authority" (And Lamed literally means "To Teach")...And being the Twelfth letter in The Hebrew Alef-Bet, it could also represent The Twelve Tribes Of Israel...And...Remember that Jesus Christ was "30" years old when He began His ministry...(The same value Of "Judah")...Or...The Lion...

The Lord God has indeed been teaching me of great things here lately, and speaking to me mightily in dreams, and revealing to me the interpretations of them (And I give Him all Glory, Honor, and Praise for it, for He Alone is WORTHY)...

I want you all to get a "sense" of what some of these POWERFUL PROPHETIC DREAMS are like...This is a pretty good example (but believe me, this "Movie" - The Apocalypse Starring Richard Harris - Doesn't even come close to the REAL thing)...Praise Almighty God...For He alone is Worthy of it...

322 - [link to www.youtube.com]

The Lord Jesus Christ is multiplying these things (Dreams, Visions, Signs, And Wonders) in these Last Days, to show us, and The World, that He is The One and only TRUE Messiah, King Of Kings, and Lord Of Lords...The Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and The End...And...To let you, and The World know, that He is coming back very, VERY SOON...

"Surely I come quickly" - Jesus The Christ - Revelation 22:20

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches" - Jesus The Christ - Revelation 3:22

Note: Please see the link underneath my "Signature" for more information (And to read My Testimony - Revelation 12:11)...Thank you, and May The Lord God bless you and keep you through Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in these Last Days and Forevermore...Amen

The Desposyni And The Descendants Of King David In The Early Christian Church

Thread: 322 - The Desposyni And The Descendants Of King David In The Early Christian Church

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchers"? (Genesis 6:4; Hebrews 13:2)...

OwlMan

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP