Users Online Now: 2,423 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,386,394
Pageviews Today: 2,314,776Threads Today: 921Posts Today: 16,485
09:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject State of Hawaii Government Phone Numbers Disconnected???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A relative asked me today to find out how to put a mechanic/service lien on a property. I started searching through the State website to see which department to contact. Couldn't find the info nor could I find contact numbers for any departments or agencies I was searching. So, I pulled out the phone book and starting calling only to discover that the listed numbers were wrong or disconnected. Finally I figured I'd just call the State Department of Information and again - a disconnected number! These numbers were from the brand new 2010-2011 phone book. Last resort, I called 411. They gave me the same number listed in the book for the Department of Info but said it was an 800 number. Tried that one but reached some guy in Pittsburg, PA who says he's been getting Hawaii State calls for awhile now - doesn't know what's going on.

What the hell?! Did the State of Hawaii go out of business or just forget to pay their phone bills???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP