Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,162,951
Pageviews Today: 1,625,671Threads Today: 445Posts Today: 8,079
01:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject David Sereda had Vision of Lake Erie UFO's and going to Cleveland!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message David Sereda - Last week I dreamed that I was purchasing a plane ticket at an airport to Cleveland, Ohio. Before I got to the counter, the line was flooded with people wanting to get plane tickets, so much so that the line broke out in fights over it. When Michael Lee Hill told me what was going on over the lake, that for 7 nights... in a row UFOs were hovering over the lake, and it was on CNN, Fox and MSNBC, I realized what the dream meant.

David Sereda - People are camping out over the lake to se the visitors. The military and NASA deny they are doing any testing.

David Sereda - Michael Lee Hill has a wealth of experience filming the Lake Erie UFOs. When he told me about this, I knew my dream meant that a lot of people were going to go to Ohio to see the UFOs for themselves. That is what is happening days after my dream. Michael Lee Hill has had personal contact experiences with the ETs appearing at Lake Erie.

[link to www.facebook.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP