Users Online Now: 1,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 297,839
Pageviews Today: 486,353Threads Today: 137Posts Today: 2,451
05:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scrump's News Letter 3/2010 *The United States of Sharia Pt. 2 – We Don’t Want This!*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What’s Happening 3/2010 * The United States of Sharia Pt. 2 –We Don’t Want This*

"They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God." - John 16:2

"I have complete faith that Islam will invade Europe and America, because Islam has logic and a mission." - Mahdi Akef, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood

“The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture—it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.”
Oriana Fallaci (1929-2006)

“There exists a law, not written down anywhere, but in our hearts…. I refer to the law which lays it down that, if our lives are endangered by plots, or violence, or armed robbers, or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right.”Cicero (106-43 BC)

In Part 1:

The United States of Sharia
Thread: Scrump's News Letter 1/10 *The United States of Sharia - Pt 1*

I laid out the case that there were changes taking place in our Country that maybe we should be paying attention to.

Even more “Change”… that we don’t want.

That's not what this one's about.

This one's to give just a bit of insight into the depths of sub-humanity that we can expect America to fall into & rot... if we allow the incrementalism laid out in Pt. 1 to continue and God forbid, take root here.

:jksd5:

TO ALL APOLOGISTS:

I am SICK of the the way the horrors & inhuman savagery perpetrated by a !!SPECIFIC!! group are continually being "explained" away by you traitorous limpwrists as 'their natural reaction to oppression', or 'not true... Mossad and/or CIA propaganda & acts... the whole Radical Islam thing is a lie'... or my personal favorite "Not much different than Christians... all religions are the same".

Here's your challenge,

And, this goes out to all of you Libtards/Israelhaters/USAhaters/Christianhaters/Islamapologists... whatever.

Find videos and pictures of Jews, Christians, Atheists, or any other group on the Planet Earth doing to their own Children what Islam does to theirs (and I depict below) and post them here.

That's it.

Or explain the 3' tall CIA/Mossad agents in mine.

Btw... the vids & pics I've posted are from multiple Countries, and are tame compared to the nightmarish aftermath pics involving these same kids (kids just like them, anyway) that you can find if you dig around on the web for a while... but I wouldn't post those here... what's happening is bad enough without that.

Enough with the excuses & lies already... Truth is what it is, whether or not it sucks for you to admit it.

Scrump

We Don’t Want This
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​------------------
The Islamification of America, and the Emasculation of the U.S. Military

Islamic terrorists are in cahoots, as are liberals and “moderate” Muslims.

Both sides are using the other as “useful idiots” to further their agendas—one ideological, and the other theological. One is using clandestine sabotage and subterfuge, while the other openly promotes global jihad.

Their common enemy is the “Great Satan” of the United States of America, which they agree, must be destroyed in order for their plans to proceed. For the time being, they are in league with one another.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon remains asleep at the wheel, busily enmeshed in asinine internecine squabbles, hamstringing our fighting forces, and covering their butts from charges of being politically incorrect…

[link to canadafreepress.com]

:krzse:

Cameraman attacked at Muslims of America

Pro-Sharia Hizb ut-Tahrir to Hold Illinois Conference This Weekend

The pro-Sharia organization Hizb ut-Tahrir America, is holding another conference in Illinois this weekend. This organization is a prime example of how the Islamic enemy uses our freedoms against us to promote their agenda. Fighting them over there, and allowing the enemy to setup shop here makes little sense and is not the answer. The game plan must change…

[link to loganswarning.com]

SICK!!!

Children of Palestinian Suicide Bomber Rim Al-Riyashi
Al-Aqsa TV (Palestinian Authority)

Taliban's Children To Become Suicide Bombers

Lebanese Scouts Training to Become Suicide Bombers
[link to www.metacafe.com]

Director of Tarek Ibn Zayed Academy (Minnesota): "We could just kill you, yeah tell your husband we'll do his job for him"

And that's just one of the threats and acts of intimidation attributed to this institution.

Indeed, "we have to pinch ourselves to remember that we're talking here about a Minnesota public school -- financed with our tax dollars."

We must demand action against further funding of a taxpayer-supported train wreck such as this…

[link to www.jihadwatch.org]

:iom5btsz:

What if the Next 9/11 Was Launched from the American Midwest?

That's the question I ask in my latest piece for Pajamas Media over the disturbing case of a Chicago man accused of helping plan India's 9/11:

Headley’s is only one case among many in a disturbing trend of American citizens involved in international terrorism.

Just last week, five Americans — three of whom were born in the U.S. — were arrested in Pakistan as they attempted to join terror organizations. The list grows longer and longer each week: Najibullah Zazi and Betim Kaziu in New York, Tarek Mehanna and Ahmad Abousamra in Boston, and a ring of seven more in North Carolina — each involved in a plot to commit acts of terrorism overseas.

Add the names of the Fort Hood killer Nidal Hasan and several other Americans arrested this year involved in plots to attack targets in the U.S., and a clear pattern of homegrown terrorism emerges.

Once thought of as a phenomenon in the West found only in Europe and somehow related to large numbers of Muslim ghettos and a poor record of assimilation, it is now clear that something else is to blame — namely, political Islam...

[link to mypetjawa.mu.nu]

Child suicide bombers recruited in Pakistan by taliban. Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy investigates.

Wanni Operation 07/02/2009 - Child suicide bomber sent to army frontline in Chalai

:2F KIAQ:

Homegrown Jihad

US Maj. Gen. Jeffery Hammond: Islam is a Beautiful Religion

First off I would like to say that this story is from June, but I am posting it again for two reasons. The first is to remind us just how ignorant many US military leaders are when it comes to Islam.

Yesterday the FBI announced that they will be conducting an investigation into the Islamic terrorist attack at Fort Hood. They want to learn what happened before the shooting, as all the warning signs were there about Hasan and no one had the guts to do a thing about it. They were frozen in fear and did not want to offend Islam.

This General Hammond is also part of the problem, as he is selling the Islam is a religion of peace lie.

General Hammond if this post ever gets to you, I challenge you to a debate on this so called “beautiful” religion.

This religion allows lying, rape, and the extortion of Jews and Christians.

What is so beautiful about that?

Did you even know these facts?

Please do the country a favor and educate yourself sir!

Representatives of the Islamic Society of Colorado Springs met Thursday with Fort Carson military leaders at the Army base to discuss ways to improve cultural awareness and an understanding of Islam among deploying soldiers.

“We want to talk to (soldiers) about this beautiful religion,” Hammond said at the one-hour meeting, attended by local Islamic leaders Arshad Yousufi, Farouk Abushaban and Dawud Salaam; 4th Infantry Division cultural adviser Al Azim; and four other Army leaders…

gyhqw

Iranian Afterschool Special: How to Be a Suicide Bomber!
[link to www.spike.com]

:mfghja:

Yorkshire Post: Islamic Suicide Bomber children's DVD

Muslim Owned Store Honors Islam on 911!

A Muslim store owner in Houston has shown us their true colors as he or she disgracefully closed their store on 911 in honor of Islam...

:hyuya:

Vanderbilt Islamic Professor Reveals Truth About Islam & Homosexuality (It's punishable by death)

NYC Vehicular Jihad: "We love death more than you love life!" Screamed would-be martyr

A Queens man tied to a suspected al Qaeda-trained terrorist may have been trying to kill himself when he crashed his car into the back of another at the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge, law enforcement sources said.

Adis Medunjanin, 25, called 911 as he sped erratically away from federal agents through Queens streets at up to 90 mph.
"We love death more than you love life!" he exclaimed in Arabic.

Medunjanin also praised Allah moments before he rear-ended another vehicle, sources said. Police are investigating the bizarre crash as a possible suicide attempt by the frantic Medunjanin, in the wake of a federal raid on his Queens home…

[link to atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com]

:sdrhw4:

Obama Admits he’s a Muslim

Taliban training children for suicide bombings

About 200 boys, some as young as six years, were rescued by Pakistani security forces from Taliban camps in the lawless Swat valley where they were being "brainwashed" and trained to become suicide bombers...

**CHILDREN WOULD-BE SUICIDE BOMBERS**

CNN's Christiane Amanpour investigates how one madrassa student is recruited to join the Taliban.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/CHILDREN_WOULD-BE_SUICIDE_BOM​BERS?id=c44a0323518eec97cbe

Jihadist quest to rule America:The 3rd Jihad

The film, which is narrated by devout Muslim American Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, opens with the following statement: This is not a film about Islam. It is about the threat of radical Islam. Only a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are radical. This film is about them.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Jihadist_quest_to_rule_AmericaTh​e_3rd_JihadPart_1_of_3?id=962e90cb14648c9462d

:dtyQW:

Senate Committee on Homeland Security fails to connect Islam and jihad

Be sure the Department of Defense will too. Recent press releases from the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee regarding the DoD and Fort Hood.

LIEBERMAN, COLLINS REACT TO DOD REPORT ON FORT HOOD

Chairman Joe Lieberman, ID-Conn., and Ranking Member Susan Collins, R-Me., reacted Friday to the Defense Department’s review of its failure to detect and deter the alleged terrorist plot by Army Major Nidal Hasan that resulted in the deaths of 13 people at Fort Hood on Nov. 5, 2009.

“I am encouraged that the Department recognizes the need to update its policies to protect servicemembers and welcome the Department’s intention to hold accountable those who failed to take necessary protective action.

“I am disappointed, however, that the report does not adequately recognize the specific threat posed by violent Islamist extremism to our military…

[link to creepingsharia.wordpress.com]

Islam - Iraq - Mother Of All Believers - The Rape of more than 80 women to use them as suicide bombers

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Islam_-_Iraq_-_Mother_Of_All_​Believers_-_rape_of_women_to_use_them_as_suicide_bombers?id=2541ff53db39f407a98

Video: Imam prays to stop ‘oppression and occupation’ at DNC meeting Update: Imam ID’d Update: More info on Imam

The Democratic National Committee is in the midst of its winter meeting. Here’s the convocation for today’s festivities, offered by an imam…

[link to hotair.com]

:IETw:

Congressman Gerry Connolly Stands up for Islam

About a week ago, Pat Robertson stated that Islam is a “violent political system.” He happens to be correct, but as usual one of our politicians has to come running to stand up for a religion/political system that they know little about.

Virginia’s 11Th District Congressman Gerry Connolly (D), has issued this statement calling for Pat Robertson to apologize for his comments about Islam…

Children Trained To Become Suicide Bombers In Lebanese Territory

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/?id=4724443375634ccfa0e

​FBI invites Muslim scholars to preach
New Islamic sensitivity training program required of federal agents, new recruits

WASHINGTON – Even as the FBI takes new heat over the 9-11 report's revelation that it overlooked ties between a Muslim cleric and two of the al-Qaida hijackers, it is putting agents and new recruits through a Muslim sensitivity program that includes inviting Muslim clerics and leaders to preach about the allegedly peaceful attributes of Islam…

[link to www.wnd.com]

Hamas using children as human shields

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Hamas_using_children_as_human​_shields?id=65b9398f76d8be4c615

Pro-Khomeini imam prays anti-Jewish, anti-Christian prayer in Texas Senate

An update on this story. Imam Yusuf Kavakci, like Husham Al-Husainy at the Democratic National Committee winter meeting in February, echoed the Fatiha, the most common prayer in Islam and the first sura of the Qur'an -- a prayer which has been traditionally understood as condemning Jews and Christians. And Kavakci followed its wording more closely than did al-Husainy, referring to it explicitly…

[link to www.jihadwatch.org]

Muslim Children Trained to Become Suicide Bombers

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Muslim_Children_Trained_to_Be​come_Suicide_Bombers_08?id=a6606cc6cd636a3628b

JOURNALISTS UNDER ATTACK BY SHARIA LAW
Another request from another source to stand behind the Dallas Morning News. If you didn't send a note yesterday, you've got another chance today! :). ---Dorrie

Subject: Support Journalists Under attack by Muslim Brotherhood ISNA
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:05:42 -0700

Please write in support of Brooks Egerton. Islamic supremacism is trying to silence anyone who exposes who and what they are…

ISNA is trying to stop the First Amendment – imposing Shariah Blasphemy laws. No surprise – the Fiqh Council that is opposing full body scanners is an ISNA creation as well…

[link to alanpetersworld.blogspot.com]

Father who threw baby from bridge 'devout Muslim'
Reportedly drove to Jersey mosque, consulted imam immediately after abducting daughter

A 21-year-old New Jersey man accused of kidnapping his 3-month-old daughter and throwing her off a bridge is described by his father as a devout Muslim who prayed regularly and is said to have immediately visited mosques and confessed to an imam following his crime…

[link to www.wnd.com]

Taliban recruits a SIX-YEAR-OLD BOY to be a suicide bomber

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Taliban_recruits_a_SIX-YEAR-OL​D_BOY_to_be_a_suicide_bomber?id=1b589da52303b091cbb

"The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)." -- Bukhari 7.62.88

Second Graders Told to Sing “Allah is God”

A battle over religion is brewing in central Indiana after a public school wanted second graders to sing a song declaring, “Allah is God.”...

[link to www.foxnewsradio.com]

The Truth

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Colonel_Allen_West_Answers_a_​Marines_Question?id=f3942c54e0b537ffc6d

WE DON'T WANT THIS!

Scrump
----------------------------------------------------

Previ​ous Editions (just a few as of now… updating on the way) are available at: www.areyouawakeyet.ning.com.

If you’d like to be put on the mailing list for the Newsletter, send me an email at: [email protected].

Since I’ve started this Newsletter, I've had many tell me that the Info is Important, and that they're using it.
If that's the case and it's proving useful, then know that every edition (and much, much more) is now available HERE:

[link to areyouawakeyet.ning.com]

As well as in the attached What’s Happeningnew.doc that accompanies each Edition.

If you’d like to be put on the emailing list, send me your email address to [email protected].

God Bless You.

Do you believe what you see on TV?

Have you ever seen the movie “Wag The Dog”?

Would you believe me if I told you that CNN, “The Most Trusted Name in News”, FAKED coverage of The First Gulf War?

No?

Watch This…

CNN’s Hoax on America

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/CNNs_hoax_on_America_REAL_VIDE​O_PROOF_NO_BS?id=b9911a00da43ce0079a

This "What's Happening" series of emails is something I'm putting together (most) each day to shed light on things not normally heard on TV.
If you want to be taken off the email list, let me know.
Scrump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP