Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In The Spirit Of Moses - EXODUS 3:11
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "The Lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?" - Amos 3:8

322 @3:33 (Jeremiah 33:3)

Thread: The Lion, The Keys, and The Wisdom (Dreams and Interpretations) - Joel 2:28 Revelation 3:22

"And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend" - Exodus 33:11

In 1993, when I was 21 years old, I felt the presence of The Holy Spirit like never before (or since)...It was during this time that I had THE most Powerful Dream that I have ever had in my entire life, even unto this day...It was so powerful that not one day has passed since, that I don't think about The Dream atleast once...

But...

Is "The World" ready to receive My Testimony? More importantly, Am "I" ready to receive it's "Meaning"?

I dreampt that The Lord Jesus Christ Himself appeared unto me, and said...(I Kings 3:5-15)

"There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: As I was with Moses,so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee,nor forsake thee"

Then Christ turned into a brilliant white light,brighter than the sun,but it didn't hurt to look upon him,and he literally walked into me,so that he was now inside of me,and then my skin started shining,and as I was looking at his light shining through my skin,eyes,mouth,and all that I am,I Awoke...

The very next Sunday,the preacher preached on "Joshua",and quoted that very scripture (Joshua 1:5).He walked up to me,and called me out of the pews,and prayed for me,and said that God was going to give me a message,he layed hands on me,and I "Fell out in the Spirit",and then I heard him quote that scripture (the very one that Christ had spoken to me face-to-face in a dream)...

"As I was with Moses,so shall I be with thee"...

I know how unbelievable this sounds, but it is absolutely true...This is My Testimony and we are told, even commanded, to share it with The World...Even if it means our death...

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death" - Revelation 12:11

I make no claims whatsoever as to what The Dream (Or The Prophecy) could possibly mean...I have prayed about it many, many times (And have had others pray about it as well)...And...We (Anyone who prays about it) always gets back the same answer...

"You are not ready to receive it"

and...

"In time...(Or "End Time")...You will Know"...

It was Prophesied that...

"People will not believe it, though it be told to them, but it will make all the ears of those who hear it tingle"...

And that it will be...

"Mighty"...

All Glory, Honor, and Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ...For He, And He Alone, is Worthy of it...

This one thing I do know...I have never shared this Dream, nor My Testimony "publicly" before (Until this year), because I never felt that the time was right...

Until NOW...

I have been sent here by The Lord Jesus Christ Himself, to testify of the things that I have seen, heard, and felt, and to tell you all that we are living in The Last Days...This is the "End Time"...And Jesus Christ is about to return to this earth to judge the world, and to set up His Kingdom which shall never be destroyed, but it shall stand Forever...Even Forever and Ever...And...We shall reign with Him...(Daniel 2:44 Revelation 20:4)...

(Atleast those who are "Saved" will "Reign with Christ" Forever)...

How do you get "Saved"?

"But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:8-10

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" - John 3:16

"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" - Revelation 3:11-13

I pray right now in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ...

"LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again" - I Kings 18:36-38

PHARAOH - LET MY PEOPLE GO! - EXODUS 5:1

Thread: PHARAOH - LET MY PEOPLE GO! - EXODUS 5:1

"And He said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee" - Exodus 3:12 (*321)

"(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: Wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" - Numbers 12:3-8

"And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land, And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel" - Deuteronomy 34:10-12

May The Lord God bless you and keep you through Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in these Last Days and Forevermore...

Sincerely,

Larry R. Vickery Jr.

aka: "OwlMan"

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP