Users Online Now: 2,287 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,783,681
Pageviews Today: 2,467,860Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 11,415
07:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When the living ´presence´ of the Human Being becomes stronger than the instinctual reactions of the human animal, Then you shall enter Heaven.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When the living ´presence´ of the Human Be-ing becomes stronger than the instinctual reactions of the human animal ~ Then you shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven. ~~~ It is all in the Present Moment.

John successfully discovered something that few have ever realized on this planet. I have theorized that his NDE and the realizations he made when studying magnets, gave him the emotional fuel to accomplish what he accomplished (I will explain this in more detail below). [link to www.near-death.com]

What happened with John, is that his ´living presence´ became stronger than the instinctual reactions of his animal fear based side, and he basically entered ´Heaven´ in a manner of speaking. The way in which his dynamic state over powered his static state, is what I wish to decribe below, to help those that might accomplish this same kind of purification.

Consciousness has two poles just like this picture of a magnetic field shows. www.freewebs.com/energie There is the negative pole of consciousness (which is static) where everything contracts and compacts and simplifies in form into nothingness (all things get old and die with the negative pole of consciousness.) All particles streaming into the negative pole of a magnet do just the same. And then there is the positive pole of consciousness where everything is eternally new and alive and dynamic in the present moment. The eternal ´radiator.´

John realized that fear itself is a characteristic of the negative polarity of consciousness and therefore does not need to exist at all. He discovered that fear can be removed completely and forever from all conscious beings (namely us, the human race). He proceeded to do just that, and began a serious of "sessions" with himself that eventually lead to the clearing of his fear. I´m not sure if all his fear disappeared but he none the less experienced a profound change in his way of operating.

These "sessions" he did in his dream reality. His ´living presence´ would orchestate things so that he would have the exact same dream every other night for months on end as far as I know. Perhaps having this same dream hundreds of times. The dream was of him falling off a high building and then hitting the ground. In the dream he was always terrified of hitting the ground because he knew he would die. This was the whole point of the "sessions." To actively die in a dream. Now I realize that many people have had dreams where they die but these "sessions" were different. What he was doing was more than just a dream. It was an energetic waveform that was being repeated until complete, and with the completion came the full removal and purging of those energies that create fear within the energy/etheric body. His dynamic pole of consciousness was repeatedly attempting to cleanse the static state by moving through the fear of death completely, and thus transforming it. With each dream Johns living state grew stronger and reached further toward the fear of death, until finally one night, it got all the way through and purged the fear completely, as far as I know.

These "sessions" continued night after night with John waking up each time just before he hit the ground in his sleep. He would be all wet with sweat and shaking with adrenaline when he awoke. It was not a subtle thing that he was doing but he persisted until finally he had the same dream again but THIS time he actually HIT the ground. He says that when he finally hit the ground, it was like a steel comet in space hitting the atmosphere of earth at about 50, 000 miles per hour. There was an explosion of sparks and small luminous balls shooting forth in every direction as he hit the ground. All his personal history from this entire lifetime was stripped away from him in that mere fraction of a second. It forever changed him and afterward he noticed dramatic changes in the way he was. He entered into a steady and permanent communion with the creator/father and could see peoples magnetic fields/Auras as well as the fields that eminate from all living things and even fruits like apples. He said he only needed to eat about a third of the amount of food he use to need to eat, and he only needed about an hour of sleep per night, with some nights not getting any sleep at all. He often told me that a good thing to do was to stare at an apple or watermellon until you could see the magnetic field that extented out from the fruit. It looks just like the markings on a watermellon and infact these lines on the surface of a watermellon happen as a direct result of the magnetic field set up by the fruit.

Johns new perspective brought him many things and one of those things was the manifesting of an open dialog between himself and a race of beings that reside exclusively in the intensified reality of the present moment. He had visits with them regularly and still did the last time I talked to him. When his ´friends´ visit him, his perceptions change so that he is brought up a notch in terms of vibration and frequency. They pull him into their native state and it is similair to the kind of reality he perceived when he died and met his ´friends.´

What John has done, we can all do and we can forever wipe clean the fear of death forever. Its just as John has said.

~ "When the living ´presence´ of the Human Be-ing becomes stronger than the instinctual reactions of the human animal ~ Then you shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven. ~~~ It is all in the Present Moment" ~~~

[link to www.freewebs.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP