Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reincarnation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.getting-positive-karma-now.com]

If our consciousness is immortal, then so are we
That may be quite a heavy realization to absorb all at once, but that does not make it less valid. The reality is that all the layers of our being and existence change in time except the I-consciousness element.

Further, we must necessarily consider this—everything that exists, invariably has in it the quality of its source and origins. So even though we may not be clear what exactly 'consciousness' is, we do know that it has the quality of constancy, it’s nature is of being unchanging.

There are other words to describe this state—permanent, eternal, immortal, forever. You can consult your own personal experience to check the truth of this. On looking everywhere, you will find that this truth is:

It is universal experience that the personal consciousness identity (the 'I'-consciousness) remains constant while the body is constantly changing.

This is proof of reincarnation for each of us--we are of the quality of our I-consciousness: eternal, undying, constant. We are immortal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP