Users Online Now: 1,630 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,493
Pageviews Today: 79,736Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 659
12:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I want to start a new hobby, then maybe I won't hang around GLP all day.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I'm preggers and doing the stay at home mom thing. Cooking, cleaning and mothering only take up a small portion of my day, and I think I have to much free time. I like to read, but the hormones have given me a nasty case of 'pregnant brain' (kind of like ADD).
So, I am thinking of picking up a hobby. I know how to sew, even though it's been a few years, and I'll have to buy a sewing machine and other supplies, but if I brush up, I can make maternry clothes and little baby clothes and stuff. I was also contemplating learning how to knit, or making beaded jewelry or something.
Wow, this post is lame. Anyway, what do y'all think would be a good hobby for me to pick up?

maybefrien
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP